Hi Everyone

I can see advertisement of Emaar's new project Colonnade Sect 66 ( hotel cum retail spaces) under coming soon section.

Anyone got any idea?

Emaar MGF - One of India's leading Real Estate Developer | Real Estate Development Companies | Real Estate Builders India
Read more
75 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal02
    Hi Everyone

I can see advertisement of Emaar's new project Colonnade Sect 66 ( hotel cum retail spaces) under coming soon section.

Anyone got any idea?

Emaar MGF - One of India's leading Real Estate Developer | Real Estate Development Companies | Real Estate Builders India

I had posted about this in the commercial GCX thread. Project looks interesting
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    I had posted about this in the commercial GCX thread. Project looks interesting

Shops are available at Emaar MGF Collonade @15K at upper & lower ground flloor. Emaar has also indicated on their website that this is going to launch soon.

Location is bang on GCX and very close to the likes of vatika, escape, palm drive. This is the same site where Baani had sold earlier in the name of Baani The one and Emaar has taken over.

I have been told that people have had a smooth transition now to Emaar...if anyone on the forum can confirm it will be great.

This definately looks like an interesting buy with the likes of Vatika selling GF 15K in 8X sectors. The only let down could be cash component.

What do you say people ??

CommentQuote
  • Cash component is about Rs.5-7000

Originally Posted by roughrider
    Shops are available at Emaar MGF Collonade @15K at upper & lower ground flloor. Emaar has also indicated on their website that this is going to launch soon.

Location is bang on GCX and very close to the likes of vatika, escape, palm drive. This is the same site where Baani had sold earlier in the name of Baani The one and Emaar has taken over.

I have been told that people have had a smooth transition now to Emaar...if anyone on the forum can confirm it will be great.

This definately looks like an interesting buy with the likes of Vatika selling GF 15K in 8X sectors. The only let down could be cash component.

What do you say people ??

Cash component is about Rs.5-7000. When I met with the promoters this year, they were asking me about 7K in cash. Don't know what's happened so far, because this was in Jan/Feb this year, after this it just went quite.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ChicagoLad
    Cash component is about Rs.5-7000. When I met with the promoters this year, they were asking me about 7K in cash. Don't know what's happened so far, because this was in Jan/Feb this year, after this it just went quite.

Whom did u speak to and are there any negotiations possible on cash to cheque ratio as I can invest if its more of cheque
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nikhilg51 years ago
      I have shops im emmar colonnade sec 66 gurugram , the work.on the project is going on really quick.and location is bang on golf course extn road
    Whom did u speak to and are there any negotiations possible on cash to cheque ratio as I can invest if its more of cheque

I went through a broker. The best they offered was 40% cash and 60%check. But the check can be paid in 2years or construction linked, whichever is earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • ok, sent you an email.
    CommentQuote
  • No email

ok, sent you an email.

Doesn't matter the email. I spoke to the property dealer today and found out that the price is now 16K for first floor and 20K for ground floor. But nothing certain yet because EmaarMGF is still in the process of launching it.

After almost a year it's finally appeared on their website although it still says coming soon. I'm guessing the cash portion would be around 8-9K now and remaining check.

I really don't understand how can the price be still increasing when the entire world's real estate is going down. After dropping by 40-50% now the real estate in the US has started to go up by 1-2%.

I'd suggest wait for the official launch for the Colonnade to find out the accurate price.
    CommentQuote
    Doesn't matter the email. I spoke to the property dealer today and found out that the price is now 16K for first floor and 20K for ground floor. But nothing certain yet because EmaarMGF is still in the process of launching it.

After almost a year it's finally appeared on their website although it still says coming soon. I'm guessing the cash portion would be around 8-9K now and remaining check.

I really don't understand how can the price be still increasing when the entire world's real estate is going down. After dropping by 40-50% now the real estate in the US has started to go up by 1-2%.

I'd suggest wait for the official launch for the Colonnade to find out the accurate price.

Upper GF is almost sold out. options available in lower GF AND first floor. Feedback needed on these options
    CommentQuote
    Upper GF is almost sold out. options available in lower GF AND first floor. Feedback needed on these options

Bought a shop GF
    CommentQuote
  • Is there anything available on GF
    Bought a shop GF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ypankaj
    Is there anything available on GF

i think there are options on LGF...i have bought on UGF.There might be options on UGF for bigger sizes but smaller sizes have been sold out
    CommentQuote
  • Ugf, lgf, ff, cost ?

I didn't think there's UGF. As per the old floor plans it was GF AND FF. How much did you pay for the UGF? Are you talking about one floor down from the Restaurant spaces?
    CommentQuote
    I didn't think there's UGF. As per the old floor plans it was GF AND FF. How much did you pay for the UGF? Are you talking about one floor down from the Restaurant spaces?

I think theres some confusion. The plans I have seen always had a UGF, LGF & FF. The ongoing price is around 15K psft....When did you book ? Did you book when this was with Baani as there have been some changes since then
    CommentQuote
  • Baani

Yes. I booked it in January. It was with Baani then. I'll check with my broker for new plans..
    CommentQuote
  • Folks there is another comm. project under wraps in Sec 62 GCX now but due to be launched in Dec/Jan timeframe who are selling as part of soft launch 12 K - not sure abt exact price - but only full cheque payment.
    CommentQuote