Hi All,

I am looking for a luxurious project in Gurgaon with following needs:

1. Good Connectivity from NH8
2. Either Luxurious brand or luxurious project (like Hibiscus)

I have narrowed my search on Sohna road, but have found very limited options. Following is what I have seen today:

1. Vipul Greens: Good society but don't get a feel of something exclusive.
2. CP2 : Excellent but investor oriented and a lot of negative reviews.
3. Vatika City (GCX Road facing apartment on road): looks good but nothing exclusive.
4. Vatika City (Sohna road facing apartment): too much noise.

I am staying on rent currently, and have 2 investments in sectors 82 and 83. I do not want to wait for 4-5 years to stay in my own home, so will be taking out money from both the investments and buying this RTM option. Senior members please advise.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by newchap
    Hi All,

I have narrowed my search on Sohna road, but have found very limited options. Following is what I have seen today:

3. Vatika City (GCX Road facing apartment on road): looks good but nothing exclusive.

I am staying on rent currently, and have 2 investments in sectors 82 and 83. I do not want to wait for 4-5 years to stay in my own home, so will be taking out money from both the investments and buying this RTM option. Senior members please advise.

i will say look for tata sector 59 and sector 72 and bestech park view 1 and park view 2 and bestech paark view next

( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Unitech Harmony on GCX if haven't considered it yet, you may find 3bhk + 1 in 2cr all inclusive deal. Luxurious specs & feel overall.

Else try BPTP park mansions 2764sqft 4bhk duplex with vrv aircon in sector 66.
    Both of the above options are ready to move in 1 yr max.

Originally Posted by newchap
    Hi All,

CommentQuote
  • Have a look at rosewood city block d, 192 sq yard 3 bedroom duplex villa.

Excellent looking society on gcex.

gated, powerbackup, opposite wembley estate.

you will be more happy investing and living in land based asset. all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the suggestions but all these options are quite far from nh8. I have to travell via nh8 quite a lot, so that is why i was looking at cp2 and vipul greens. Tata raisina is awesome but 1710 soft apartments are still under construction. Other options also suggested are not RTM right now. I am investing so much right now only so that I can move in right away. Please suggest something between 1.5-2cr which is RTM right now, and is considered luxury with 3bhk atleast. Cp2 seems to have lot of problems with management - I am not looking for any problems in living there. I want peace of mind also. Thanks a ton for your valuable suggestions. It hepls a lot of guys like me who are new in this field.
    CommentQuote
  • and bestech park view 1 and park view 2 and bestech park view next
    and look for tata primanti and spaze sector 72

don't know the rate but construction of bestech and tata is best
    CommentQuote
  • vatika city - soverign, jasminium, emilia etc
    unitech harmony
    CommentQuote
  • I think you will have to go little beyond Sohna road in case you want luxury. Most of the projects on Sohna Road were launched 6-10 years back and have basic specifications.

I don't see a good luxury project in a close proximity to NH-8. For your budget u will have to come towards Gcx where again choice are limited within the budget u have mentioned.

You may have a look at some of the projects oF Emmar if you have a 1-2 years of horizon. Pls go through the dedicated thread to know about the pros and cons.

You may also look at Uptown. Its not a luxury project but definitely is a premium project. Also it will be one of the first to get delivered on Gcx. Again go through the dedicated thread to know more abt it. I think you can manage a 3 or 4 bhk in uptown in ur budget.

You may also check out a under construction tower in Malibu Towne. I think it will come for possession in a years time. Only problem would be of size as I think they are 3k sqft and above.

All the best

RA.

Originally Posted by newchap
    Thanks for the suggestions but all these options are quite far from nh8. I have to travell via nh8 quite a lot, so that is why i was looking at cp2 and vipul greens. Tata raisina is awesome but 1710 soft apartments are still under construction. Other options also suggested are not RTM right now. I am investing so much right now only so that I can move in right away. Please suggest something between 1.5-2cr which is RTM right now, and is considered luxury with 3bhk atleast. Cp2 seems to have lot of problems with management - I am not looking for any problems in living there. I want peace of mind also. Thanks a ton for your valuable suggestions. It hepls a lot of guys like me who are new in this field.
    CommentQuote
  • At the outset, you might want to check whether the investments in 82/83 are liquid enough without you losing any money.

Secondly, your money *may* grow faster if you were to remain invested in 8x sectors in comparison to RTM projects. Specially if you are on CLP plan and capital utilisation is low.

Now 2cr apartments on Sohna Road were "budget options" when they were launched. Vipul greens was launched in 2006 for 1700 psft. Which means you would need to invest on the interiors if you really want some luxury.

I would stick my neck out and recommend buying a plot for 1.5 cr (200 sq yard) and using the rest to build a home in Vipul World. If you want something even closer to NH8, pick up something in HUDA Sector 46. Will turn out to be a great decision.

Build whatever you want, and keep adding the luxuries as you can afford.

All the best with whatever decision you make.
    CommentQuote
  • Better to look at projects on GCX road as your budget is well suited to buy one there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Have a look at rosewood city block d, 192 sq yard 3 bedroom duplex villa.

Excellent looking society on gcex.

gated, powerbackup, opposite wembley estate.

you will be more happy investing and living in land based asset. all the best

Hi,

Any info on the price and contact for the above
    CommentQuote
  • I have not had ground experience of this area for sometime.

Some quotes that i have seen on 99 acres for 192 sq yard have been around 2.1 cr
    CommentQuote