Hey everyone..

Lets discuss in which project one can expect to make a minimum of 3K per sqf in the next 3-4 years?

I have put my bets on Greenopolis.. Sec-89

Pls refrain from sharing 300-500 Rs opportunities.. I want people to discuss long term as many of us are looking at holding the property for a long duration
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • palm hills, winter hills , palm gardens for sure as far as my knowledge.
    presidia ,araya ,heritage one , ireo projects for sure....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessMe
    Hey everyone..

Lets discuss in which project one can expect to make a minimum of 3K per sqf in the next 3-4 years?

Pls refrain from sharing 300-500 Rs opportunities.. I want people to discuss long term as many of us are looking at holding the property for a long duration

Sohna road Bhai ab phirse Greenopilis ko leek chalu mat ho jaan yaar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    palm hills, winter hills , palm gardens for sure as far as my knowledge.
    presidia ,araya ,heritage one , ireo projects for sure....

Agreed..
    CommentQuote
  • India bulls enigma sec 110...
    CommentQuote
  • With no real BSP... I bet Aralias.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU
    Is there a trademark violation here?
    CommentQuote
  • This is not a logically framed question. Something which goes from 10k to 13k and from 4k to 7k have very different return parameters. One should talk in percentage terms for any longish time horizon

Originally Posted by BlessMe
    Hey everyone..

CommentQuote
  • Any underpriced property today in Gurgaon could fetch you 3000 in 3-4 yrs

My bets :-
    1. puri diplomatic greens sec 111 DEW, resale of phase 1 still
    happening at about 7200 for 3bhk units, can't imagine it anything below 10000 at possession which would be well within 3 yrs... May be 2yrs as they hv already completed 2 levels of basement n ground floor for the 3bhk units...the construction speed has been superfast...once DEW clears up this could be a GEM

2. Emaar palm terraces select sector 66 GCX, resale if I m right is around 7300-7400... Highly underpriced in comparison to other luxury projects on GCX... Reason could be delays, but now that the construction has started I see it rising every couple of months as the buildings take shape...

3. May be CP2 could also provide a 3000 boost in 3-4 yrs time, not too sure...

4. Can't really understand why commercial properties haven't given good returns in the recent past in Gurgaon.. Reason could be over supply... My bet is that a good location commercial property by a decent builder could also give similar or better results in the 3/4 yr time frame that we r discussing here...

Disclaimer : I m invested in puri n palm terraces select, views could be a biased...tried to give u a genuine outlook... Do ur due diligence before putting ur hard earned money anywhere... Good luck... Happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys are you forgetting the dark horse of haryana = The Faridabad ?
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon would give 3000 in 3 years

Looking at how the RE market is experiencing hyper growth in gurgaon; i bet that at the least 80% of project in gurgaon can witness 3000 psf escalation in next 3 years. So it would either be any project (which is not mar under any litigation or controversy) or none - if RE market goes bust.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm.. I believe most of the projects would still grow by over 3K.. Brokers are quite optimistic about it and the festival season has seen prices moving up, as expected.. Let us keep the ball rolling..

I am sure this will help potential buyers to grab the best opportunity..

I was talking to a broker and he was of the opinion that GCR will hit 18-20K by 2013 end.. That is really something..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessMe
    Hmm.. I believe most of the projects would still grow by over 3K.. Brokers are quite optimistic about it and the festival season has seen prices moving up, as expected.. Let us keep the ball rolling..

I was talking to a broker and he was of the opinion that GCR will hit 18-20K by 2013 end.. That is really something..

jab naash manuj par aata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai
    CommentQuote
  • Faridabad is far behind.
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    hey guys are you forgetting the dark horse of haryana = The Faridabad ?
    CommentQuote
  • Broker to kuch bhi bota hai..do not belive them
    Originally Posted by BlessMe
    Hmm.. I believe most of the projects would still grow by over 3K.. Brokers are quite optimistic about it and the festival season has seen prices moving up, as expected.. Let us keep the ball rolling..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinav_2325
    jab naash manuj par aata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai

pls apne prayvachan apne paas rakhein.. we dont need uninvited advise..
    CommentQuote