Hi All,

Rumors are there that 3C is coming up with new project in Gurgaon...Anybody has more confirmed info on this...
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 1900sqft
    Hi All,

Rumors are there that 3C is coming up with new project in Gurgaon...Anybody has more confirmed info on this...

yes heard bout it but dont kno when n where n wht price..
    CommentQuote
  • It may come on DEW at a not so good sector and location
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Krishna,First of all Happy Deepawali to u .

Actually Again 3C & Orris -JV will come at sector-89 with new project of low rise segement .It will be low rise floors project( G+2).
    Range will be approx 80L to 2cr .Project area will be around more than 100 Acre (Orrris land bank) .

They will be open the cards near about Feb-March 2013 .

It is in planning phase only ...........
    CommentQuote
  • I heard plots also planned here (not sure by Orris or 3C)

Also not sure is real plots or virtual parchis :p
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard of a 3C project coming in sector 107....
    The one coming up in sector 89 is the Kohana Living township.. I am aware of it though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "krishna99
    I have heard of a 3C project coming in sector 107....
    The one coming up in sector 89 is the Kohana Living township.. I am aware of it though

The Kohana township being discussed is JV with 3C?
    Secondly, l also heard 3C comingup on Dwarka Expressway. but not sure on the location, as 3C dont have any land there... may be another JV
    CommentQuote
  • DEW project of 3c might be coming in sector 107 next to M3M
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "krishna99
    DEW project of 3c might be coming in sector 107 next to M3M

M3M location I heard not very good...some nallah issue in sector 107...
    Hope to get concrete details on 3C project soon...

Company ppl are mum as of now regarding the project, saying they have no updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Check wikimapia in sector 107
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Check wikimapia in sector 107

Seems that M3M and 3C share a common boundary..

Moreover, 3C is not as close to nallah as M3M.. M3M seems bang next to the nallah..
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm true but not that true :)
    CommentQuote
  • Any update regarding any broker picking up the cheques........
    Also, will they be launching directly or follow the same route as Greenopolis one I.e. pick up the cheque, wait for approvals & then launch six months later...
    CommentQuote
  • Each builder takes cheques and launches it within one year .... again subject to the approvals from authorities... usually the time lag ranges between 6months to 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Are there any brokers picking up the cheques for new 3C project.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Each builder takes cheques and launches it within one year .... again subject to the approvals from authorities... usually the time lag ranges between 6months to 2 years

but I think rite now they have too much on their plate.. as in Greenopolis construction has to start.. delivery of Lotus Panache and Boulevard.. 2-3 more projects going on..

Last but not the least, they seem to be in a wait and watch situation.. they might start collecting cheques only after M3M project launch.. This will also help them in setting the rite price.. But with specs as that of Greenopolis, they should offer around 4500-4800 in pre launch..
    CommentQuote