Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Profit Do Builders Make in Gurgaon?

Collapse
X
Collapse

How Much Profit Do Builders Make in Gurgaon?

Last updated: November 15 2012
18 | Posts
2940 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Profit Do Builders Make in Gurgaon?

I want to know how much profit do builders make when they buy plots , build the complete house and sell floors.

If they buy a 300 sq yard plot and make 3 floors and sell them independently , how much profit do they make?

Re : How Much Profit Do Builders Make in Gurgaon?

First you have to specify location like in which Sector you are planning to buy/sell these floors

What is current price in that sector.

Cost of construction etc etc..

Comment

Originally posted by delhihush View Post
      I want to know how much profit do builders make when they buy plots , build the complete house and sell floors.

If they buy a 300 sq yard plot and make 3 floors and sell them independently , how much profit do they make?
      I know a person who brought a 200 sqy plot in Vipul Greens, Sohna Rd in May 2011 for 1 cr.

He constructed 3 floors (with very high specs - italian marble etc.) - spent close to 80 lakhs.

The cost of land appreciated by 50 lakhs from May 2011 till today. So lets say if someone buys land today, it will be 1.5 cr.

He is now selling each floor at 1.1 - 1.2 cr. But I dont think he will get customers at this price. Lets say he will sell at 1 cr. So he makes around 3 cr total sales.

So, the profit (excluding land appreciation) is 65 to 70 lakhs.

Including land appreciation it is 1.2 cr.

Comment

Is there a market for builder floor apartments in Gurgaon? Does anyone know of deals?

Comment

What can be the buying price of floor constructed on 302 sq yard. huda plot in sector -56

Any one ?

Comment

Originally posted by BlessMe View Post
            I know a person who brought a 200 sqy plot in Vipul Greens, Sohna Rd in May 2011 for 1 cr.

He constructed 3 floors (with very high specs - italian marble etc.) - spent close to 80 lakhs.

The cost of land appreciated by 50 lakhs from May 2011 till today. So lets say if someone buys land today, it will be 1.5 cr.

He is now selling each floor at 1.1 - 1.2 cr. But I dont think he will get customers at this price. Lets say he will sell at 1 cr. So he makes around 3 cr total sales.

Vipul Greens has flats and not plots - guess you mean Vipul World where the plot size is 192 sqyd..

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
              Vipul Greens has flats and not plots - guess you mean Vipul World where the plot size is 192 sqyd..
              yes.. you are right..

Comment

Originally posted by GoluBuilder View Post
                First you have to specify location like in which Sector you are planning to buy/sell these floors

What is current price in that sector.

Cost of construction etc etc..
                question is in general. in any part of gurgaon or delhi.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_with_the_Wind_(film)

Comment

Originally posted by BlessMe View Post

There are no plots in vipul green, sohna road and i do not know of any other vipul green in gurgaon. Please do check.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X