Hi
I have emilia in vatika 83 sector which I want to dispose and buy 3 bhk in generally the same area. My intention is to earn the premium and apply in a resonable property where I can actually live. please give views
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by naveeenth
    Hi
    I have emilia in vatika 83 sector which I want to dispose and buy 3 bhk in generally the same area. My intention is to earn the premium and apply in a resonable property where I can actually live. please give views

See, I believe there are two things

1) Investment: we work on premium .....no matter how expensive the property is ....you should have enough money to hold it for given length...also you should feel the earning potential..

2) Personal Use: Price always matter, you are keeping it for you...its a dead investment with no returns.....but again its the most imp one as it gives u security and happiness.....always eye for personal use first and buy it earliest...there is no assurity what are going to be rates tomorrow.

Inshort go for personal use property ASAP.....else the GAP may widen for 2 and 3 BHK....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ranjit
    Any suggestions for end use propery near sector 83. Generally looking for new launch
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Emilia Floors here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/77487-vatika-emilia-floors-vatika-group-sector-83-gurgaon?t=78505

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

CommentQuote