Dear forum members,

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK+ S apartment - 1800+ sq ft, for end use; budget is around 1 crore, and I have the following preferences:
1. It should be close to Delhi.
2. It should have good connectivity, at least in future- 5 to 6 years from now, through expressway, metro / bus.
3. It should have good green area for jogging / walking (say minimum 400 meters)- something like Grand Omaxe (93B) has- we liked a lot but prices have already gone up. And apartment layout (1900) I did not find that good. I would love to have an indoor badminton court- so far I found it in Helios Sunshine only. A good Gym and swimming pool is also needed but I guess that is now standard with all new good construction. Also I prefer less dense.
4. I do not need it immediately. I am currently living in my own 3 BHK apartment in Indrapuram, which I plan to sell to raise money for the new apartment that I want to buy. I would like to make most payments from sell proceeds to ensure that I can benefit from the tax provisions- will not have to pay tax on gains if I invest in new property within a year. I will moving to Europe around middle of next year for about 5 years and will need apartment when I am back. Reason to buy now is because apartments near Delhi may be too expensive when I get back. Indrapuram is very convenient and well developed but I want to leave Indrapuram area because it is dirty (roads all around have garbage) and the society I live in (Aditya) does not have good facilities I mentioned above. And it is very dense.
This also means that I will pay initial amount and then wait for my current apartment to be sold before making further payments. Prefer CLP, but may have to go DP subject to money from sale being available, and due to tax reasons (need to check that). Therefore in cases where more than 30% is to be paid immediately, will be difficult for me.
4. I want to buy from a good builder, though there may be premium for that. In the long run, that is beneficial if one can afford the premium, provided it is reasonable.
5. Tentatively, I have shortlisted the following projects, and need forum members advice on pro and cons, considering above factors. I am open to consider other projects, including upcoming ones, as I may have missed some good projects.

Builder / Resale (magic Bricks) rate
Money paid
Delivery
Comment
Gurgaon

Emmar Palm Hills Sector 77, Plot 19 acres?
Resale around 5000
(1950 sq ft)
?
2014 ?
No inf on builder price and availability
ATS KOCOON, Sector 109, 11 acre plot
Resale around 6000
(2095 sq ft)
?
June 2014?
Mahindra Aura, Sector 110A, 17 acres
Resale 5000-5500
(1960ft??)
?
2013+
Sold out
Noida

Helios Sunshine Sector 78, 5.5 acres
5000- 5350 (Builder)
(2050 sq ft), no resale so far?
?
June 2013
Nice and transparent but seems crowded, small plot.
Royal Park-Purvanchal, Sector 137, Plot 12.5 acre?
Builder 4925+
(1950 sq ft)
?
June 2013
Nice and transparent, but seems crowded.
Gulshan Ikebana
Sector 143 B, 12.5 acres
Builder 4200-4400?
(1695 or 1995 sq ft)
New launch
End 2015- early 2016
(36+6 months)
Good builder but relatively distance more from Delhi. No connectivity?
Grand Omaxe
Sector 93 B, 25 acres
6000- 7000
(1900 sqft)
100%- only in resale
RTM
Nice but expensive; relatively distance more from Delhi. No connectivity?
Question marks indicate I do not have correct information.

Between Noida and Gurgaon, I would prefer Gurgaon if difference in prices is not too much for similar apartment and facilities.

On Emmar, I had some doubt due to the trouble they faced in Hyderabad. Some 6 to 8 months back, their Indian partner was absconding and foreign partner had taken command. Papers were sent abroad for approval, which delayed even handing over of CWG apartments (I know from horse's mouth). Do not know if trouble is over and they will be able to complete the project as promised. It is relatively away from Delhi. Plot size not mentioned at website.
ATS KOCOON seems over priced.

I will appreciate your comments. I particularly look forward to comments from Senior and Veteran members.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    Dear forum members,

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK+ S apartment - 1800+ sq ft, for end use; budget is around 1 crore, and I have the following preferences:
    2. It should have good connectivity, at least in future- 5 to 6 years from now, through expressway, metro / bus.
    3. It should have good green area for jogging / walking (say minimum 400 meters)- something like Grand Omaxe (93B) has- we liked a lot but prices have already gone up. And apartment layout (1900) I did not find that good. I would love to have an indoor badminton court- so far I found it in Helios Sunshine only. A good Gym and swimming pool is also needed but I guess that is now standard with all new good construction. Also I prefer less dense.
    4. I do not need it immediately. I am currently living in my own 3 BHK apartment in Indrapuram, which I plan to sell to raise money for the new apartment that I want to buy. I would like to make most payments from sell proceeds to ensure that I can benefit from the tax provisions- will not have to pay tax on gains if I invest in new property within a year. I will moving to Europe around middle of next year for about 5 years and will need apartment when I am back. Reason to buy now is because apartments near Delhi may be too expensive when I get back. Indrapuram is very convenient and well developed but I want to leave Indrapuram area because it is dirty (roads all around have garbage) and the society I live in (Aditya) does not have good facilities I mentioned above. And it is very dense.
    This also means that I will pay initial amount and then wait for my current apartment to be sold before making further payments. Prefer CLP, but may have to go DP subject to money from sale being available, and due to tax reasons (need to check that). Therefore in cases where more than 30% is to be paid immediately, will be difficult for me.
    4. I want to buy from a good builder, though there may be premium for that. In the long run, that is beneficial if one can afford the premium, provided it is reasonable.
    5. Tentatively, I have shortlisted the following projects, and need forum members advice on pro and cons, considering above factors. I am open to consider other projects, including upcoming ones, as I may have missed some good projects.

Money paid
    Delivery
    Comment
    Gurgaon

Resale around 5000
    (1950 sq ft)
    ?
    2014 ?
    Resale around 6000
    (2095 sq ft)
    ?
    June 2014?
    Resale 5000-5500
    (1960ft??)
    ?
    2013+
    Sold out
    Noida

5000- 5350 (Builder)
    ?
    June 2013
    Builder 4925+
    (1950 sq ft)
    ?
    June 2013
    Gulshan Ikebana
    Sector 143 B, 12.5 acres
    Builder 4200-4400?
    (1695 or 1995 sq ft)
    New launch
    End 2015- early 2016
    (36+6 months)
    Grand Omaxe
    Sector 93 B, 25 acres
    6000- 7000
    (1900 sqft)
    100%- only in resale
    RTM

Between Noida and Gurgaon, I would prefer Gurgaon if difference in prices is not too much for similar apartment and facilities.

On Emmar, I had some doubt due to the trouble they faced in Hyderabad. Some 6 to 8 months back, their Indian partner was absconding and foreign partner had taken command. Papers were sent abroad for approval, which delayed even handing over of CWG apartments (I know from horse's mouth). Do not know if trouble is over and they will be able to complete the project as promised. It is relatively away from Delhi. Plot size not mentioned at website.

I will appreciate your comments. I particularly look forward to comments from Senior and Veteran members.

in gurgaon i will say u selected all 3 good option
    emmar mgf palam hills is left side of nh8 and close to nh8 and left side of nh8 is less conjusted and no villages nearby to this project

mahindra aura is also good project as well location is also good but main problem i had seen is nala there ( which should be covered but don't when )

ats kocoon is also excelent project as well location is excelent

and friend i don't know about noida
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you very much abhay1991. In terms of connectvity to Delhi (in future), how do they compare?
    CommentQuote
    Thank you very much abhay1991. In terms of connectvity to Delhi (in future), how do they compare?

location of al 3 projects are excellent
    mahindra and ats both are on dwarka expressway
    and emmar mgf is in new gurgaon
    conectivity will also good but i don't think 6 yeears metro will come but still mahindra and ats it is close to delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Projects selected are good of gurgaon, i have no idea of noida..
    you can consider New Town Heights also with area of 1845 sqft, will be in your budget range, area is coming up nicely and as you have a horizon of 5-6 years connectivity will not be a problem by then..

Originally Posted by Uttrakhandi
    Dear forum members,

Money paid
    Delivery
    Comment
    Gurgaon

Resale around 5000
    (1950 sq ft)
    ?
    2014 ?
    Resale around 6000
    (2095 sq ft)
    ?
    June 2014?
    Resale 5000-5500
    (1960ft??)
    ?
    2013+
    Sold out
    Noida

5000- 5350 (Builder)
    ?
    June 2013
    Builder 4925+
    (1950 sq ft)
    ?
    June 2013
    Gulshan Ikebana
    Sector 143 B, 12.5 acres
    Builder 4200-4400?
    (1695 or 1995 sq ft)
    New launch
    End 2015- early 2016
    (36+6 months)
    Grand Omaxe
    Sector 93 B, 25 acres
    6000- 7000
    (1900 sqft)
    100%- only in resale
    RTM

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Researching but Sector 91, where New Town Height seems to be located, is far from Delhi. Mahindra is out due to Nala. ATS seems to be the best among the three.

I now need to compare the Noida options- Helios Sunshine Sector 78 , Royal Park-Purvanchal, Sector 137, and Gulshan Ikebana. My criteria being: (a) Immediate payment should not be more than 25-30 lakhs (b) Close to Delhi (c) Good connectvity, at least 5 to 6 years from now through expressway, metro / bus. (d) Good green area for jogging / walking (e) Good Gym and swimming pool (f) less dense.

I request Noida experts to comment on these three. Or any of the JPs that may fulfill the criteria- many members have commented it may not be liveable for10 years due to ongoing constructions. Hence it was not in my shortlist.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Researching but Sector 91, where New Town Height seems to be located, is far from Delhi. Mahindra is out due to Nala. ATS seems to be the best among the three.

I now need to compare the Noida options- Helios Sunshine Sector 78 , Royal Park-Purvanchal, Sector 137, and Gulshan Ikebana. My criteria being: (a) Immediate payment should not be more than 25-30 lakhs (b) Close to Delhi (c) Good connectvity, at least 5 to 6 years from now through expressway, metro / bus. (d) Good green area for jogging / walking (e) Good Gym and swimming pool (f) less dense.

I request Noida experts to comment on these three. Or any of the JPs that may fulfill the criteria- many members have commented it may not be liveable for10 years due to ongoing constructions. Hence it was not in my shortlist.

Hi
    Greetings

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/48432-3-bhk-1-cr-gurgoan-investment-options?t=50158

Cheers
    CommentQuote