Hi Guys!!!

One of my Cousins is looking to buy a RTM Apartment in Gurgaon . His budget is between 1-1.5 Cr and he is looking for his end self use . He prefers the location of Unitech Nirvana Country and has had a look at few options of 2BHK and 3BHK Apartments in Fresco .

Guys , he is asking for some help to shortlist few locations in his budget .
I have suggested him to look for 2 BHK in Harmony OR Escape(although i am not sure whether it is the right choice for him or not) .

Kindly let me know which one would the best options available in his budget ?

Thanks .
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • following rates, based on my last 1-2 weeks search

1. 2bhk, 97L-1Cr, 1150 sq ft, south city-2 floor, plot 240 sq. yd
    2. 2BHK, South City Heights, Sector-41 (behind IBM office), 1200 sq. ft. - 1 Cr
    3. few CGHS near huda city center - 2BHK - 1cr
    4. 2 Bhk - Bestech Palam vihar (delivered 2 years back)
    CommentQuote
  • Help please !!!

Thanks amkhan for the suggestions .. But are all these options comparable with the harmony , escape or fresco as far as living standard is concerned ?

GUYS PLZ HELP HIM OUT , HE NEEDS TO FINALIZE SHORTLY .

THANKS .
    CommentQuote
  • wembley, park view city, vipul greens, orchid petals, vatika city etc are in this budget..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Pls search existing threads before starting a new thread and save the forum from duplicates.

Pls check https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/43744-looking-for-a-ready-to-move-in-3bhk-in-gurgaon?t=45551

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/31856-required-3bhk-apt-in-gurgaon-ready-to-move-or-possesion-in-around-1-year?t=33703
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/28149-3bhk-flat-in-80-to-85l-in-gurgaon-ready-to-move?t=30097

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/26094-want-ready-to-move-in-3bhk-apartments-in-budget-of-60-90-lacs?t=28095

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/44409-advice-for-buying-an-apartment-close-to-delhi-in-gurgaon-or-noida?t=46208

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18583-suggestions-3-bhk-for-1-cr-ready-possession-in-gurgaon?t=20755

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Cheettu ! Thanks for the suggestions. How would you rate your options when compared with fresco , escape or harmony for the end user ?
    His main priority is also the resale value , he wants an apartment where he would not have to wait long to sale ,incase he decided to move in a bigger apartment later . So he would want one where the demand is always there .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Bless you , Thanks for the links ... I had gone through a couple of these earlier but it did not answer my query, hence i thought of starting a new thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VarunVKV
    Hi Cheettu ! Thanks for the suggestions. How would you rate your options when compared with fresco , escape or harmony for the end user ?
    His main priority is also the resale value , he wants an apartment where he would not have to wait long to sale ,incase he decided to move in a bigger apartment later . So he would want one where the demand is always there .

Thanks

fresco is not on main road..thora zaada andar jaake hai..thats y i wont prefer it..
    harmony and escape looks fine to me..
    orchid petals also looks fine to me as i stay there.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Cheetu ! How do you rate the construction quality of Escape and Harmony and any idea on how is the resale going in these apartments ?
    I heard that fresco appreciated around 25% in the last 3-4 months ...

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VarunVKV
    Thanks Cheetu ! How do you rate the construction quality of Escape and Harmony and any idea on how is the resale going in these apartments ?
    I heard that fresco appreciated around 25% in the last 3-4 months ...

Thanks .

i have no idea on resale man..
    all the below are equally good..
    fresco, harmony, escape,

my personal choice out of these would be harmony.. i like the exterior.. haven't seen the colony from inside though..
    CommentQuote
  • Under construction now preffered!!!

Hi Friends!!!

After doing a little market study with my cousin , We decided that it would be best to invest something in an under construction property in GCX rather than going for a RTM in Nirvana(since he can have a luxury of a 3 BHK compared to a 2BHK in an under construction property)... The apartments that are coming under his budget on GCX are :

1) Pioneer Park - 1580 sq. Ft
    2) Heritage 1 - 1890 sq. Ft
    3) Ireo Uptown - 1421 sq. Ft
    4) Ireo Skyon - 1524 sq. Ft
    5) Bestech Park view spa - 1935 sq. Ft

Guys , please suggest me which one amongst these(or any other, please suggest) would be the BEST CHOICE TO ENTER TODAY ??
    He can hold the unit for 2-3 years(if required) . It would be for his end-use but he wants something which is easy to resale in the future, incase he decides not to use for his end use ..

Please HELP and suggest the best options and please also advice whether this was the right move for him .. ALSO WHICH ONE WOULD GIVE THE MAXIMUM RETURNS TILL POSSESSION ??

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Ireo Uptown. Good specifications and brand name of Ireo will help in appreciation and easy resale. Just my POV
    CommentQuote
  • I will not suggest for 2BHK. In Harmony 2 BHK is some 1700 sqft and it has relatively higher loading. You will end up paying equivalent 3BHk and still get 2BHK.

Originally Posted by VarunVKV
    Hi Cheettu ! Thanks for the suggestions. How would you rate your options when compared with fresco , escape or harmony for the end user ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Varun_2011 . We were thinking of Ireo Uptown very seriously but there were a couple of things told by the brokers that were not so appealing ...

1) The soft launch price was around 3000 odd something , since it is near completion and the appreciation has already been so high in the last few months , more upside seems lil less when compared to other projects on GCX(this is what we could understand after talking to few brokers, i dont know whether this is the correct info or not) .

2) The location is not as good as Skyon or pioneer park or even Heritage 1

3) There are 6 Flats on each floor , hence it could be a downside as an end user who would like to live their entire life ...

These are just the few points that were told us against the Uptown , please give in your views on the same ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest to go with
    Pioneer Park - 1580 sq. Ft
    I have it getting appreciated from 3800 to 7000+ in 1.5 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mohit for the suggestion !!

Guys, how far its true that a 2bhk flat in a luxury project like Skyon would be a tough task to sell in the resale market, since the price is extremely high and one can have a 3 BHK in the same amount in the vicinity ,in some other good project and DO you guys suggest buying a 2 BHK in skyon at the current levels ?

Thanks .
    CommentQuote