Hi Guys!!!

One of my Cousins is looking to buy a RTM Apartment in Gurgaon . His budget is between 1-1.5 Cr and he is looking for his end self use . He prefers the location of Unitech Nirvana Country and has had a look at few options of 2BHK and 3BHK Apartments in Fresco .

Guys , he is asking for some help to shortlist few locations in his budget .
I have suggested him to look for 2 BHK in Harmony OR Escape(although i am not sure whether it is the right choice for him or not) .

Kindly let me know which one would the best options available in his budget ?

Thanks .
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • try n look for some undervalued projects in GCX

as more n more projects get delivered on this road, almost everything should move up in sync... albeit some slowly n some at a faster pace...

one such company would be Emaar
    most of its projects are undervalued today because of the delays that come with emaar... but things are shaping up nicely and i think they could give excellent returns

disclaimer: i hold one flat in one of their GCX projects and since last 2-3 months have been constantly getting calls/emails/sms to sell it...almost every month the quoted price are going up.... it shows investors keen on it...i m still holding it n might be an end user....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VarunVKV
    Hi Friends!!!

After doing a little market study with my cousin , We decided that it would be best to invest something in an under construction property in GCX rather than going for a RTM in Nirvana(since he can have a luxury of a 3 BHK compared to a 2BHK in an under construction property)... The apartments that are coming under his budget on GCX are :

1) Pioneer Park - 1580 sq. Ft
    2) Heritage 1 - 1890 sq. Ft
    3) Ireo Uptown - 1421 sq. Ft
    4) Ireo Skyon - 1524 sq. Ft
    5) Bestech Park view spa - 1935 sq. Ft

Guys , please suggest me which one amongst these(or any other, please suggest) would be the BEST CHOICE TO ENTER TODAY ??
    He can hold the unit for 2-3 years(if required) . It would be for his end-use but he wants something which is easy to resale in the future, incase he decides not to use for his end use ..

Please HELP and suggest the best options and please also advice whether this was the right move for him .. ALSO WHICH ONE WOULD GIVE THE MAXIMUM RETURNS TILL POSSESSION ??

Thanks .

u have selected all good projects and all have good locations
    i think in all these bestech park view possession is very near
    CommentQuote
  • Is anything available in new Gurgaon with following req?

3 BHK... RTM...under 1 crore...apartment only
    CommentQuote
  • no help...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Is anything available in new Gurgaon with following req?

3 BHK... RTM...under 1 crore...apartment only

bro.. i dont think anything is RTM in new gurgaon (sec- 8x) right now..
    nothing ready to move in on gcx as well..

u can get RTM right now on gc or sohna road.. but 3 bhk under 1 cr.. i dont think its possible in these 2 areas..
    CommentQuote
  • What is future potential of pioneer project GCX sector 61.When possesion expected,builder specs & its construction quality & expected price in that areas after 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rsbedi and abhay1991 for the suggestions .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    bro.. i dont think anything is RTM in new gurgaon (sec- 8x) right now..
    nothing ready to move in on gcx as well..

u can get RTM right now on gc or sohna road.. but 3 bhk under 1 cr.. i dont think its possible in these 2 areas..

How would you rate Ansal's valley view on GGN-FBD Hwy? I think a 3 BHK, ready-to-move should be available under 1 crore...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    How would you rate Ansal's valley view on GGN-FBD Hwy? I think a 3 BHK, ready-to-move should be available under 1 crore...

i dont have much idea about that area.. so cannot comment..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Varun,
    I dont agree that there will not be much appreciation in Uptown price. Regarding location, it is bit inside but should not matter much. You will have some high end projects in vicinity and good approach road. 6 flats per floor is on higher side, if you are not ok with this then i suggest have a look at Bestech park view spa next.

Thanks
    Varun

Originally Posted by VarunVKV
    Thanks Varun_2011 . We were thinking of Ireo Uptown very seriously but there were a couple of things told by the brokers that were not so appealing ...

1) The soft launch price was around 3000 odd something , since it is near completion and the appreciation has already been so high in the last few months , more upside seems lil less when compared to other projects on GCX(this is what we could understand after talking to few brokers, i dont know whether this is the correct info or not) .

2) The location is not as good as Skyon or pioneer park or even Heritage 1

3) There are 6 Flats on each floor , hence it could be a downside as an end user who would like to live their entire life ...

These are just the few points that were told us against the Uptown , please give in your views on the same ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Need Ready to Move Residential Apartment

Hello Guys,

Just have 30 days left I have to move from Mumbai to Gurgaon please share some ready to move residential apartment in Gurgaon, I have no issue with budget if I satisfied with location and facilities so please share your valuable advice & suggestion.

Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote