Sort by :
Filter by :
- I think you would have to pay. How much is the enhancement btw and for what all sectors ?
Sent from my Lumia 610 using Board ExpressCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rajatkI think you would have to pay. How much is the enhancement btw and for what all sectors ?
Sent from my Lumia 610 using Board Express
For sector 27, it is 7510 / sqmtCommentQuote0Flag
- you have to pay this enhancement cost as this is being directed by the court. Sector 27 & 28 RWA went to court against this enhancement. The court directed the RWA to sit with HUDA and mutually finalise the enhancement cost. Nothing came out as a result. Even I am hearing from some people of third enhancement is also coming.CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone have any idea of any RTI application filed for rational of such a high per sq ft enhancement rate charged by HUDA? What is total compensation paid by HUDA for sec 28 farmers, development cost and total amount earned from allottees of the plot (residential + commercials)?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
I am a Delhiite, working in an IT telecom domain in GGN on mid level JOB. I see my self working in GGN companies as its an IT HUB. Recently planning to buy a house.
Found a newly built Builder floor(263 sq. yards) in Sector-27. 1.3 - 1.4 cr is demand which is negotitable I beleive.
1. Good location, seond lane from main road (Sector 24-43 divinding road)
2. Adjacent to Gold Course Road.
3. Easily visible metro of Golf Course road, DLF Camellieas.
4. Super mart, Galleria, Mega Mall, Vyapar Kender 5-10 mins drive.
5. Good construction quality, all floor avaiable.
6. 90% completed, 10% outer cosmetic work left.
7. Lift and Stilt. 7-8 cars can be parked inside. KONE lift installation in process.
8. Build is on new FAR, free hold.
9. No Village in Sector-27. Amiwon pre school behind.
10. 500 sq. yard plot facing.
11. With ease of newly built underpass cyber city is 10 mins and toll is 15-20 mins.
1. Old sector but still not completely populated.
2. Secutirty could be concern. Gated and RWA is there but still not checks on car.
3. No groceries or HUDA market inside 27 Sectors. Only VEETA booth is there.
4. Strangly very slow devlopement is happening, many of the plots are vaccant.
5. Not sure about elecrticity but have heard its not an big issue now.
Kindly Suggest, is it a good buy or not as this is Ready to move house. Cons mentioned above are some major things for me with such a good location.
- I am planning to buy plot/house in sector 27/28 for self use. Which sector is better to your liking and why?CommentQuote0Flag