Collapse

Suncity builder floor sec54

Last updated: September 24 2013
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suncity builder floor sec54

As an end user, its a good option, but at this price you can get a bigger floor in South city II, Malibu town, Orchid island etc

Comment

Builder floor in Suncity is a very good option. In terms of plot prices, i think in next few years the prices will exceed DLF-1 (which boasts of a similar topography i.e. on GC road). So there is definitely upside.

Also, its a nice and beautiful society. If power back is a concern, then you can look at floors in Greenwood/ Uppal Southend, etc.

Comment

Can someone put an order in which these builder floor societies stack up :

Suncity
        South City 2
        Nirvana Country 1
        Malibu Town
        Uppal Southend
        M2K Aura

(price budget 1.3 to 1.5cr and RTM)
        Last edited December 8 2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

seniors....please advise..
          dont want to repent at a later date...

Comment

I may not be a senior as per your definition! But my choice would be-
            Suncity
            Nirvana Country 1
            South City2 / Uppal Southend
            Malibu Town
            M2K Aura

Comment

Originally posted by ggnproperty View Post
              Can someone put an order in which these builder floor societies stack up :

Suncity
              South City 2
              Nirvana Country 1
              Malibu Town
              Uppal Southend
              M2K Aura

(price budget 1.3 to 1.5cr and RTM)
              Also look at Orchid Island Select in Sector 51. It should be ready in the next 6 months. Excellent location, excellent specifications, power back up etc. The only drawback is that it does not have a club but for that Nirvana Country1 club is 1 Km away. As soon as the possession starts, the rates will go up by at least Rs 1000-1500/sq ft. Other than that I think Suncity and Nirvana Country 1 should be better options than others.
              Last edited December 11 2012, 08:24 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Comment

Suncity residents accuse builder of harassment, lodge police complaint

GURGAON: The residents of Suncity township in Sector 54 along with members of various residents' welfare associations reached Sector 56 police station on Saturday to lodge a complaint against the builder after a former president of the township RWA was allegedly harassed by the management.

The ex-president has alleged that his water and cable connections were snapped by the management.

According to police, former Suncity RWA president Abhey Poonia has said in his complaint that on Friday afternoon, when he was not present at his first floor his flat (C-122), his wife informed him that two persons had climbed on the house roof.

"When I reached home, I saw two persons on the roof near the water tank. When I asked them, they said they were from the maintenance wing of Suncity and had come to check the water tank. In the evening another man was seen on the roof. When we asked him the purpose of his visit, he tried to run away but we caught him and handed him over to police. We later found our water supply and cable connection snapped," said Poonia.

The other residents who had come to the police station also accused the Suncity management of harassment.

"They are sending us value-added services bill against the court order. Unknown persons and employees have been coming to our houses and threatening to snap services if inflated bills are not paid," said the township residents P K Sharam, H S Lohia, Anuj and Sandeep in the police complaint.

On Saturday morning, the residents gathered at the Sector 56 police station under the leadership of R S Rathee, president of Gurgaon Citizens Council; Mahesh Dayma, Ward 35 councillor; and T N Kaul, president, Ardee City RWA.

"We have a received a complaint by Abhey Poonia, former president of Suncity RWA and an investigation is under way at present," said Pradeep Kumar, SHO, Sector 56 police station who is the investigating officer.

Suncity residents accuse builder of harassment, lodge police complaint - The Times of India
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi ggnproperty,

Did you go for Suncity. I was interested to go for the property so thought of cross checking with you.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ADUA82 View Post
                    Hi ggnproperty,

Did you go for Suncity. I was interested to go for the property so thought of cross checking with you.

Thanks
                    No didnt go. However my search hasnt yet ended .
                    you can PM me if you need more information.
                    Last edited September 24 2013, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X