Hi All,
Not sure how 2 put this - but i had got to believe that in today's market I could NOT get a decent property in GGN in 50 L budget.

But stumbled upon Emilia 180 sq yds floor in Vatika, sector-82, which is <=50L budget. I find it a decent proposition considering the location ...

Is it a good bet or is there some catch??? Want seniors comments if this is a good deal -- pros and cons invited!!...

Is it a good bet or is there some catch??? Want seniors comments if this is a good deal -- pros and cons invited!!
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All,
    Can you please suggest if this is a good investment option? Read few threads on Emilia floors but couldnt get any concrete answer.

As I understand the room sizes are small? Does this hold potential?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ansh10
    All,
    Can you please suggest if this is a good investment option? Read few threads on Emilia floors but couldnt get any concrete answer.

As I understand the room sizes are small? Does this hold potential?

I have visited the area few times now, couple of points that i don't like about this -

1. NO power backup. If this is for investment, resale gets a bit difficult without this necessity.

2. Not gated, all open area. A bit tricky in gurgaon.

If this does not worry you then i would consider it a good buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply.
    but all brokers are suggesting that this is gated community + 100% power backup..

Why is the difference b/w what you are saying nd the brokers? Are they telling lies just to attract buyers or is it that we are missing something?
    CommentQuote
  • My understanding is that vatika has following with power backup only -

1. High rise apartments, all that have been launched so far

2. Villas

3. Certain specific plots - sector 82 i guess.

Everything else is without powerbackup.

You should visit the area to look at these floors, you will figure out what i meant by non - gated.

I personally don't consider such as a good choice. I once bought an apartment in sector 56 society which was without power backup. Quite a few queries in resale died immediately because of power back up issue.

That is the reason, i am a bit paranoid about it. But evaluate for yourself, what works best for you.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for very long term perspective with option of selling only in case of some emergency situation.

Considering that nothing is available in GGN at such a location, would it be a good bet, with all the cons you have mentioned?

Also, should one consider investing in a 2BHK in 9x sectors compared to this?

Pls advise! compared to this?

Pls advise! compared to this?

Pls advise!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I have visited the area few times now, couple of points that i don't like about this -

1. NO power backup. If this is for investment, resale gets a bit difficult without this necessity.

2. Not gated, all open area. A bit tricky in gurgaon.

If this does not worry you then i would consider it a good buy.

Hi,

Emilia/Iris/primrose floors are 'gated community as well as power back up facility available as optional (have to pay 45K for that)..

Thanks

Tom
    CommentQuote
  • tom, it's not gated thats confirmed.

1. vatika Crm confirmed on the call that its not gated
    2. also look at how the floors are positioned, the different avenues (road names in vatika township) like - Silence Av, Harmony Av, Lamps Av, Matrikiran Av are essentially roads that connect the whole of township internally (24 meter wide). so, if you put up a gate/boundary around them you are obstructing the flow.

hence, they are not gated. Yes INXT (or premium) are the only ones with power backup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amkhan
    tom, it's not gated thats confirmed.

1. vatika Crm confirmed on the call that its not gated
    2. also look at how the floors are positioned, the different avenues (road names in vatika township) like - Silence Av, Harmony Av, Lamps Av, Matrikiran Av are essentially roads that connect the whole of township internally (24 meter wide). so, if you put up a gate/boundary around them you are obstructing the flow.

hence, they are not gated. Yes INXT (or premium) are the only ones with power backup.

Hi,

I am mentioning as "it is mentioned in my BBA" It is clearly stated power back up is optional with 45K..and conrolled entry and exit...should I believe BBA or CRM? It is in phase 1. I don't know any changes happend later. It is vatika anything can happen , we can except changes anytime !!!

Thanks

Tom
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk on dwarika expressway all inclusive costs around 60 lakhs like in spire woods, estella ..so i think its a gud bet as u get loans on this projects and its a gud buy for selfliving and investment ...u r near to delhi , airport and metro will also be there..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote