9 | Posts
2194 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech Floors Vs Woodstock Vs Cedar Crest Vs Espace, Gurgaon

Hi,

I am looking for builder floors (ground floor) and have thought of

1. Unitech Floors WoodStock, Cedar Crest, ESpace as options.

[edit: based on post 2,3]
    2. South Park
    3. Emerald Floors/Emerald Floors Select
    4. Orchid Island
    [/edit]

Members,
    1. please assist in defining what is the difference in floors in the 3 options between Cedar Crest, ESpace and Wood Stock.
    2. Which one (among the three) is better?
    3. do you think this is a good option or do you recommend other projects (gated community is needed)

Budget: 1-1.4Cr

In this budget i can get ground floors at below rates
    160 sq mt - 0.95
    200 sq mt - 1.25
    300 sq mt - 1.70

Please help me as i need to decide before it is too late .
    Last edited November 26 2012, 10:46 PM. Reason: posts 2,3 recommendaiton to add to the list...

Re : Unitech Floors Vs Woodstock Vs Cedar Crest Vs Espace, Gurgaon

If its for investment, then its good selection. You can also add South park.

If you also intend to use it sooner (for end use) then look at some of these

1. Vatika Premium/INXT floors (some of them will be in posession next year)
    2. Emaar PH sec 77 can get you a way more area in your budget
    3. If not possession not needed soon, even Emaar Garden 9sec 83) is good option (not sure on exact rate), but one of them should fit your budget. heard will be a great place to live in future. construction reached only till 1st floor.

Comment

You can also add emerald floors/emerald floors select from Emmar. However, there lot of delay in the project.

Also look at Orchid island where you can get 300sq.yd GF at 1.5 and 400 for 1.7-1.8.

Both are gated communities with power backup

Comment

Originally posted by connectanuj View Post
        You can also add emerald floors/emerald floors select from Emmar. However, there lot of delay in the project.

Also look at Orchid island where you can get 300sq.yd GF at 1.5 and 400 for 1.7-1.8.

Both are gated communities with power backup
        Anuj, Can you expand on the pros/cons of Orchid Island with respect to the options esp. Unitech ?

Comment

Orchid island is a 1200 floor "floor only" complex in sector 51 spread across sector 35 acres.

Both locations seem similar to me so you need to see to make your own comparison.

Construction quality too is similar to Unitech. There were some issues related to maintenance of of may field garden where orchid is located however this project is largely unaffected by those.

Orchid Island does not have a club provision whereas for unitech projects u can use NC 1 clubs patio etc. - this could be a drawback for some people

You can get more info on orchid island on its thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15057

Comment

Do you know what is the area in between the wood stock floors...

see the image (section highlighted in red)..
            Attached Files

Comment

Woodstock floors share one of its boundary with rosewood block d villas.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                Woodstock floors share one of its boundary with rosewood block d villas.
                that may be on one of the ends...but i am curious what is / who owns the big central region...

Comment

ggnproperty - so did you finally got answer to your question ? what is this area? who owns it? I am thinking of investing in this project for end use. Is this a good investment? I am told be the dealer possession is in 3-6 months. I s this realistic ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek777 View Post
                    ggnproperty - so did you finally got answer to your question ? what is this area? who owns it? I am thinking of investing in this project for end use. Is this a good investment? I am told be the dealer possession is in 3-6 months. I s this realistic ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
                    Around 3.5 years back, I was told same i.e. possession in 6 months. Don't know which year's six months

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X