Hi all,

My broker called me told that ASF Builder is coming with new residential project at gwal pahari area and following are the details....

A) 2 and 3 bhk available
B) per launch price after discount : 6300 psqft...

Not sure about the builder reputation and respective price ...
Please provide ur valuable comments or additional information, if any....
Read more
74 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Nsharma05
    Hi all,

My broker called me told that ASF Builder is coming with new residential project at gwal pahari area and following are the details....

A) 2 and 3 bhk available
    B) per launch price after discount : 6300 psqft...

Not sure about the builder reputation and respective price ...
    Please provide ur valuable comments or additional information, if any....

There is a sanctuary for IT corporates in the area which has been developed by ASF. Some of the corporate biggies it houses are Ericsson, IBM and TCS. Over a couple of years, there may be a housing demand from these corporate employees. The area is on Ggn-Faridabad road halfway from either side. The potential is yet to be explored but i feel prices are on a higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is legal issues with Gwal Pahari.
    HC stays constructions in Gwal Pahari.

HC stays construction activities near Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Khotasikka for sharing Article, I was just curious
    1. if this project is under Sectors 58-63 and Sector 65-67 of Gurgaon as mentioned in article
    2. Is there any further development as this news was of Aug 12 ?
    3. Just to update its HC and not SC, as by mistake mentioned by you

Any other details available on payement plan, discount, rate at this location, how much it demands

Found related information with some builder's name as well
    High court sets aside orders of Gurgaon panchayats' - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to all for providing the very useful insight.....

Currently, I don't have any document regarding the project and everything was conveyed verbally by the broker......
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw the builder's website - Brochure is available there. Attached with this post.

Specifications, location and layout are stated.

Pricing details and payment plan missing
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • who is this builder ??
    CommentQuote
  • Builder name is ASF Builder....

Recd the following mail from IC Broker.....

Greetings! ASF launches Isle-De-Royal residences, an offering from ASF Insignia exclusively for IBM, TCS and Ericsson family.
    This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own your perfect home in the perfect surrounding, with the perfect neighbourhood.

Isle-De-Royal residences is a part of an integrated 50 acre ASF INSIGNIA IT SEZ and is set in the heart of the Aravalli Hills, making it the most premium and envious address.

Salient Features:

Two and Three bedroom apartments 1250 & 1565 Sq. Ft.

Surrounded by the Aravalli Hills, prime location of Gaol Pahadi road.

Basic Cost Rs. 75L onwards - Rs. 7,000 per sq. ft. less corporate discount of Rs. 700

Existing price in the same location is minimum Rs. 7500 psf

Funding from ICICI Bank & Bank of Baroda

Hurry! This is a exclusive project for the employees of IBM, Ericsson and TCS ONLY and has limited inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • To add, I heard that project is for the people working with TCS, IBM & Ericsson only . Is this true?

If yes, then there will be limited upside in short term due to non investors involvement.....

EXperts please comment...
    CommentQuote
  • Is this built on Lal Dora land. didnt find any license issued by DTCP for 40 acres. just one licence for IT Park for 10 acre . Is it a scam.
    CommentQuote
  • Strange.. As per my understanding , ASF Insignia (IT SEZ) is a project where companies like Ericsson, IBM , etc are already operational for some time therefore it's difficult to trust that they don't have license ...

Also, this residential project is already part of 50 acres SEZ under Above SEZ plan as per broker..... How we can we verify this information?
    CommentQuote
  • SEZ already operational, companies are operational.
    CommentQuote
  • The information is correct...initial 225 units are only for ericsson,IBM and TCS employees...after launch it will be available in open market..
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that builder can only sell te project to employees of the above mentioned company as part of SEZ rule....

Is it true? If yes, what is the logic? If not, then why have they not opened the offer in the market.......
    CommentQuote
  • At this rate one can get ready to move apartment in Valley View, not very attractive...
    CommentQuote
  • Please Suggest....

Hello Everyone ....

This is my first post on IREF but I am following the IREF from months...

I want to know the status of the project ....wheather it is a good investment or not..I have got this mail from one of the Broker....

Senior Members please help...

“ASF Infrastructure Ltd”
    in association with “J.P. Morgan” and “ANS” is coming up with a RESIDENTIAL PROJECT “ISLE – DE – ROYALE” AT “GWAL PAHARI” IT – SEZ at Gurgaon.
    2 and 3BHK Apartment’s, 0KM from Delhi.

: - Gawal Pahadi, Gurgaon – Faridabad Road, Gurgaon.

Location Advantage
    : -

ØZero KM from Delhi.
    ØNext to the Golf Course.
    Ø8 KM from Cyber City.
    ØEasy accessibility from Delhi, Gurgaon & Faridabad

Project Advantage
    : -

ØAir-Conditional Apartments
    ØSituated within ASF- SEZ
    ØSituated in the lap of Nature
    ØLEED’s pre certified Gold Rated Green Project