Hi all,

My broker called me told that ASF Builder is coming with new residential project at gwal pahari area and following are the details....

A) 2 and 3 bhk available
B) per launch price after discount : 6300 psqft...

Not sure about the builder reputation and respective price ...
Please provide ur valuable comments or additional information, if any....
Read more
73 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Keenbuyer
    30% only... First news came about 6-8 months ago and still less than 1/3 bookings! I know plenty of guys in one of the 3 companies mentioned and none of them including their friends booked in this project.
    If you visit the area, You will find nothing there apart from office, few 'thadi shops' and ansal valley view! But that's how real estate works in Gurgaon!

The figure of 30% is really subjective since the benefits are only for the employees of 3 companies.I guess its mostly because people don't know yet the concept and benefits of SEZ Investments that they shy away from such good investments. Isn't it?

Main concern in Gurgaon is security which has been beautifully taken care by ASF. Not that I have first hand info, but in real estate opinions in market matter more than your own and there will always be differences. Some may deem it to be good, others may deter away. What do you think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandeep kohl
    The figure of 30% is really subjective since the benefits are only for the employees of 3 companies.I guess its mostly because people don't know yet the concept and benefits of SEZ Investments that they shy away from such good investments. Isn't it?

Main concern in Gurgaon is security which has been beautifully taken care by ASF. Not that I have first hand info, but in real estate opinions in market matter more than your own and there will always be differences. Some may deem it to be good, others may deter away. What do you think?

The project is really nice...i have heard a lot about it from my friends who have booked the project for themselves and not many people know about the benefits of SEZ property and its only for the employees of 3 companies may be this is the reason for slow sales in the project.

Gwal pahari area of gurgaon is still developing as many townships have landed in the same area with ASF so it will develop beautiful.
    as much as i got to know about the project i find it nice...
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that ASF Insignia IT SEZ have made its project open to all and now its no more restricted to only to the employees of TCS,IBM and Ericsson...
    Is it True??????
    Any information will be helpful.
    Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandeep kohl
    I have heard that ASF Insignia IT SEZ have made its project open to all and now its no more restricted to only to the employees of TCS,IBM and Ericsson...
    Is it True??????
    Any information will be helpful.
    Thank You

Hi Sandeep,
    Yes it is true that ASF insignia IT SEZ have open their project and now its no more restricted to TCS,IBM and Ericsson employees One of my friend working with ASF gave me this recent update about their project. so now whosoever likes the project is free to invest in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepali malh
    Hi Sandeep,
    Yes it is true that ASF insignia IT SEZ have open their project and now its no more restricted to TCS,IBM and Ericsson employees One of my friend working with ASF gave me this recent update about their project. so now whosoever likes the project is free to invest in.

Thank you Deepali,
    Its a grate news as i was planning to invest in the project because it seems very promising but now i am bit confused the project is really nice no doubt then why have the open their project to all. Is it safe from investments point of view???
    any suggestions will be helpful
    Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • hello Sandeep,
    ASF Insignia IT sez is safe from investment point of view as SEZ zones are government recognized zones so there is no point of any kind of risk and my friend who is working with ASF told me that they realized that people who are not the part of selected organisations were also very much interested in the project so they decided to open in for all so that whosoever wants to invest in it can do so.
    So, if you are planning to invest in the project you can do some more research about it to get answers to your queries.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the cost per sq feet ASF is offering???? and what is the cost in the area of Gwal pahadi???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi megha,
    I have invested in their else de royal and the basic cost of the project is Rs. 75L onwards – Rs. 7,000 per sq. ft.The project is spread over 50 Acers and the existing cost of the location is minimum Rs. 7500 per sq. ft.so the cost of the project is as compare to the area cost....

you can conduct your own research to more about it. you can go through their website all the necessary information is menstioned in it. WELCOME TO ASF TOWERS | IT/ ITES SEZ, Real Estate , Leading ,Real Estate Company, Space, Commercial property, Office Space, NCR Real estate services, SEZ benefits, Industrial free trade zone, Special economic zone, sez in Haryana, sez in northern ind
    CommentQuote
    Hi megha,
    I have invested in their else de royal and the basic cost of the project is Rs. 75L onwards – Rs. 7,000 per sq. ft.The project is spread over 50 Acers and the existing cost of the location is minimum Rs. 7500 per sq. ft.so the cost of the project is as compare to the area cost....

you can conduct your own research to more about it. you can go through their website all the necessary information is menstioned in it. WELCOME TO ASF TOWERS | IT/ ITES SEZ, Real Estate , Leading ,Real Estate Company, Space, Commercial property, Office Space, NCR Real estate services, SEZ benefits, Industrial free trade zone, Special economic zone, sez in Haryana, sez in northern ind

Deal all

There is nothing available for general public except three organizaton's employee from this project. They have increased the rates from 6300 to 6700 pSF + other charges. So nothing can be in hand 75L. Simple calculation = Min size 1368x7000(@6700+other charges) = 96L minimum cost and only for employees as per Govt Laws for SEZ.
    Their 2BHK+Terrace is very good units 1562 sfts = 1.15Crs

Moreover, there is locking period till 100% payment.

I think this is good project for individual living purpose if comes under budget but not for short time investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saini1
    Deal all

There is nothing available for general public except three organizaton's employee from this project. They have increased the rates from 6300 to 6700 pSF + other charges. So nothing can be in hand 75L. Simple calculation = Min size 1368x7000(@6700+other charges) = 96L minimum cost and only for employees as per Govt Laws for SEZ.
    Their 2BHK+Terrace is very good units 1562 sfts = 1.15Crs

Moreover, there is locking period till 100% payment.

I think this is good project for individual living purpose if comes under budget but not for short time investment.

Dear Saini,
    This i totally agree with that its a long term investment(but not more than 2 years). also i believe that with the kind of amenities they are providing and the security features in the society area they have promised are outstanding.I inquired about other projects in Gwal pahadi and came to know that other builders are also charging the same if not less.
    what do you say??
    CommentQuote
    Dear Saini,
    This i totally agree with that its a long term investment(but not more than 2 years). also i believe that with the kind of amenities they are providing and the security features in the society area they have promised are outstanding.I inquired about other projects in Gwal pahadi and came to know that other builders are also charging the same if not less.
    what do you say??

Nice project provided one is an end user but from the investment POV ( that too just 2 yrs), its not. It needs 100% money to be paid before transfer.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Sandeep,

No Deepali,

This is not true. I double checked with ASF Guys calling at their Corporate Office. They are still maintaining the exclusivity for those four Companies only.
    Too bad for the people who don't belong to that audience. It seemed to be an interesting project with good amenities and a sturdy brand name.. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Why wouldnt someone buy the service apartments by ninaniya in resale which are right on the main gurgaon faridabad road , whose structure is also complete and can be bought at around same price range in resale . Specifications are good too
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sr. members,
    Anyone who has already invested in this property (From Ericsson)?
    CommentQuote
  • I am an IBM employee and have booked my apartment in ASF Insignia Phase-I. I really liked the project and the quality work that I noticed there. This booking was done after 6 /7 months of research in Gurgaon/NCR. No doubt it is a high end property and has tremendous potential to appreciate.

I want to get in touch with all those who have booked flat in ASF Insignia, so that we can communicate with each other.

Thanks
    Mukul Varshney
    CommentQuote