Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

Last updated: June 30 2017
73 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

    Contacted one of the prominent property dealer area for gauging the reaction of owners about first and second enhancement from Huda. He suggested me to go through the judgement of the High court of Punjab and Haryana for case No. CWP=10718-2012.

    http://lobis.nic.in/phhc/showfile.ph...Q5AAJAACULYAAL
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

      What does it mean ? Has the demand been waved off ? Property dealer informed me that one can look forward to some refund from HUDA

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

        Does anyone has the idea about the latest development in Sector-27 enhancement case ??

        As the 2 month time given by high court to Huda officials & Resident Welfare is already over.

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

          Is this the reason the price of sec 27 hasn't appreciated much ..

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

            Originally posted by muk2012 View Post
            Contacted one of the prominent property dealer area for gauging the reaction of owners about first and second enhancement from Huda. He suggested me to go through the judgement of the High court of Punjab and Haryana for case No. CWP=10718-2012.

            http://lobis.nic.in/phhc/showfile.ph...Q5AAJAACULYAAL
            Even I received confusing signals. Some people have paid full amount as demanded by HUDA. Some have paid half the amount. Many paid @1500 per sq yd as mentioned in the court order. I tried to inquire from HUDA, Sec 56 office. As expected, i was intimated that they were not aware of anything and suggested to pay the full amount.

            I suggest that all of us affected person should try to get more information from whatsoever sources, we have and keep all informed on this forum

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

              Originally posted by muk2012 View Post
              Even I received confusing signals. Some people have paid full amount as demanded by HUDA. Some have paid half the amount. Many paid @1500 per sq yd as mentioned in the court order. I tried to inquire from HUDA, Sec 56 office. As expected, i was intimated that they were not aware of anything and suggested to pay the full amount.

              I suggest that all of us affected person should try to get more information from whatsoever sources, we have and keep all informed on this forum
              So right Sir ! I have paid 1500 again after the first payment ! ...share info friends .what's going on !
              This thread has been quite so long

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

                Read Again the judgement passed by High court.

                Advocate claim that enhancement should be 1500 / yard.

                Huda announced around 4300 / yard or So.


                Now the High court has ordered Huda to make a committee which will review it jointly with Resident Welfare association of Sec-27 regarding their claims (enhanement should be 1500) & given them 2 month time which is already passed. So one should try to check if that committee was ever been formed & what was the out come.

                So kindly don't mis-interpret it as Enhancement is reduced to 1500.

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by GoluBuilder View Post
                  Read Again the judgement passed by High court.

                  Advocate claim that enhancement should be 1500 / yard.

                  Huda announced around 4300 / yard or So.


                  Now the High court has ordered Huda to make a committee which will review it jointly with Resident Welfare association of Sec-27 regarding their claims (enhanement should be 1500) & given them 2 month time which is already passed. So one should try to check if that committee was ever been formed & what was the out come.

                  So kindly don't mis-interpret it as Enhancement is reduced to 1500.
                  Kindly re read my post , I have not mis intercepted anything .., I have paid a second instalment of 1500 ( as was advised ) to HUDA ( they accepted it also ) ..or was told a big interest would mount up .
                  Rest in the same boat ., if any further news ..plz share

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

                    That means no interest accumlation more than 1500RS/sq yard till final outcome.Is this interpertation true.(this is for first enhancement or for both.)
                    Clarity on this issue can be immensly helpful to all affected persons.

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Stand Unite Against Sector 43 Huda Enhancement Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by AshuSi View Post
                      That means no interest accumlation more than 1500RS/sq yard till final outcome.Is this interpertation true.(this is for first enhancement or for both.)
                      Clarity on this issue can be immensly helpful to all affected persons.

                      There is no stay by court so as per my interpretation or Huda interpretation, interest will be imposed on late payment.
                      Last edited March 5 2013, 08:45 PM.

                      Comment

                      Tags: Huda Plot
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X