friends heard that HUDA has enhanced rates in various sectors like sector 43 !!! people started getting notices , in sector plots as well as society flats !!!
commen ts are welcome.
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In Courts the case is HUDA vs the farmers.

And most of the times there is collusion.
    I think that RWA should become a party at the hearing stage itself otherwise nothing much can be done later on.

Courts announce enhancement of 700-900 per square yard and HUDA converts this into 5000-6000 per sq yard.
    RTI for knowing the exact calculation may help in reducing the enhancement.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Huda 56 Sector Office 2 days back & one of the senior official told that fresh calculation is going on for "2nd enhancement of Sector-57 " which can be announced in couple of weeks after receiving nod from head office(chandigarh).

Any one has any update on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GoluBuilder
    Visited Huda 56 Sector Office 2 days back & one of the senior official told that fresh calculation is going on for "2nd enhancement of Sector-57 " which can be announced in couple of weeks after receiving nod from head office(chandigarh).

Any one has any update on this ?

Golu ji Tentatively how much enhancement is expected ? All these enhancements are such travesty .
    CommentQuote
  • As per Huda official previously it was 5600 now some where around 4500-5000...calculations under way ..
    CommentQuote
  • Any news?

Somebody informed me today that there is an article in TOI gurgaon edition about enhancement in some sectors. I wasn't able to find it myself, can someone confirm if it is true or TOI just re-churning old news because of a slow news day in Gurgaon?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anybody here help me to understand the payment plan(in installments for 6 years) for new allotments? In case a newly allotted plot costs 20 Lacs out of which one need to pay 25% (10% earnest money+ 15% in 30 day of allotment) till allotment. What would be yearly payment for remaining 15 Lacs (75%) if one opt to pay in 6 annual installments?

a.) will it be 2.5 lacs per year?
    b.) or will it be (15lac + 9% interest of full 6 years)/6 per year?
    c.) or will the 9% interest be on reducing principle every year?

Your helop in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any new enhancement in sector-43 recently? I see balance due posted in my account.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogi49
    Hi,

Can anybody here help me to understand the payment plan(in installments for 6 years) for new allotments? In case a newly allotted plot costs 20 Lacs out of which one need to pay 25% (10% earnest money+ 15% in 30 day of allotment) till allotment. What would be yearly payment for remaining 15 Lacs (75%) if one opt to pay in 6 annual installments?

Thanks.

Someone please advise me on this.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Thanks.

It would be 2.5 Lacs per year unless the possession is offered by HUDA in between. The interest would be accrued on remaining amount from the date when possession is offered. Eg: if you were allotted a plot in 2013 and you paid 25% amount. Remaining amount would be interest free for next years i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016 etc. unless you get the possession of the plot. In case you get the possession of the plot in 2016, remaining amount would be 7.5 Lacs, therefore the interest @9% would start from then. BTW, which plots are you referring to here as HUDA has sold off all their plots long back, these days they sell it to only builders in chunk.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I'm a plot owner in sector 43 and i've gotten the 2nd enhancement notice from huda too. I went to the HUDA office in sector 56 a few days ago to get a mortgage letter from them for my bank purpose. Before giving me the letter they made me clear all my dues. I have been paying my 2nd enhancement in installments and the official told me that i am paying a interest of 375/day on my outstanding. What made the matters worse was that on every paisa i deposited with them i had to pay a service tax of 12.36% by a separate DD payable at the OBC bank branch in the office complex.

Looks like the haryana goverment is rubbing salt on our wounds, first the unfair enhancement then the fatal 15% interest and a 12.36% service tax to top it all.

I am finding it really hard to pay the 2nd enhancement and I constantly fear a 3rd enhancement. How many enhancements can HUDA issue? Is there a maximum number to it? What steps I, as a plot owner, can take to fight this unjust ruling. If HUDA has to compensate the farmers for the land acquired from them then why cant it sell the remaining commercial plots at current market rates and pay them off?

Please keep me in the loop for any new development.
    Thx
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    It would be 2.5 Lacs per year unless the possession is offered by HUDA in between. The interest would be accrued on remaining amount from the date when possession is offered. Eg: if you were allotted a plot in 2013 and you paid 25% amount. Remaining amount would be interest free for next years i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016 etc. unless you get the possession of the plot. In case you get the possession of the plot in 2016, remaining amount would be 7.5 Lacs, therefore the interest @9% would start from then. BTW, which plots are you referring to here as HUDA has sold off all their plots long back, these days they sell it to only builders in chunk.

Thanks for the reply smart111. I just wanted to understand the HUDA's payment system for allottes. And yes, you are correct now a days plots are sold only to builders.

Can you please also elaborate whenever this 9% interest starts (after possession offered), is it on reducing principle ?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the reply smart111. I just wanted to understand the HUDA's payment system for allottes. And yes, you are correct now a days plots are sold only to builders.

Can you please also elaborate whenever this 9% interest starts (after possession offered), is it on reducing principle ?

it is on reducing principle.
    CommentQuote
  • This is one of HUDA'S most well situated , gated & maintained sector , a la small & sweet sector .. But there hasn't been any price appreciation since donkey years ..Oh Why I wonder ...............
    Well what comes to my mind is that most of the investors here were politicians parking their black money in plots , with elections coming up they are desperately trying to offload their plots , therefor price fall/ stagnation
    CommentQuote
  • Disputed plots and enhancement in Sector 43

Hi,

Can anyone let me know if there are any disputed plots in Sector 43. If so which series of plots are disputed.

Also in sector 43 map, there are few plots 10M,6M and 4M which are shown separately i.e. the 6M plots with 1200 series. Can anyone tell me what's the reason for it?

How much enhancement till today has been sent for Sector 43?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • First and Second Enhancement Charges in Sector 28, Gurgaon

Dear Friends,

Seen your intended RTI.

HUDA is adding up 30% Solatium(Its Own Charge) every time in any enhancement in cost of acquisition awarded. To explain this, at the time of original award by LAO (Land Acquisition Officer) HUDA add up its cost 30% which is called Solatium. Subsequently when ADJ gurgaon has announced its award, HUDA has again charged(added) its fee called solatium 30%. The Ho'rable High Court has awarded further enhancement to which HUDA added again 30% solatium. It is understandable that HUDA has charged at the time of original allotment its solatium 30%. But later on the court has only allowed hike in compensation to farmers. What is justification of adding solatium on these two enhancements in the calculation of the hiked allotment rates? It is evident that HUDA has charged Rs. 402.79 per square yard plus interest 9 -15% from the allotees w.e.f 08/09/1997 to 31/10/2012 which is quite whopping. I think Resident Welfare association should file a case with the court and take it with the HUDA also.
    CommentQuote