I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The View

I have a unit in The View. What info do u require?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession Time ???

Today I am just surfing the Ramprastha Websites of different Projects and I came to know that "The View is in the most advanced stage of construction.

As usual with all builders of Gurgaon, I am sure it is being also delayed.;)

May I know when was the official date of possession. Is there any proposed date of possesion by RP ???

Below are the updates as on 1st April 2013 ..

Block-A
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27617

Block-B
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27618

Block-C
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27619

Block-D
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27620

Block-E
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27621

:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I think Attrium and Edge are in better stage then this, but they were also launche 2 years before View.
    CommentQuote
  • Final possession dates of all the projects are almost same but specifications of View is much better than Atrium and Edge.
    CommentQuote
  • I think specifications wise View and Edge are same.

Are their anything extra provided in View in your knowledge?

Originally Posted by AlgoTrader
    Final possession dates of all the projects are almost same but specifications of View is much better than Atrium and Edge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Designer
    Today I am just surfing the Ramprastha Websites of different Projects and I came to know that "The View is in the most advanced stage of construction.

As usual with all builders of Gurgaon, I am sure it is being also delayed.;)

May I know when was the official date of possession. Is there any proposed date of possesion by RP ???

:)

Official date of possession was Aug 2012. RP is now claiming that they will give possession by Diwali 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharonjose
    Official date of possession was Aug 2012. RP is now claiming that they will give possession by Diwali 2013.

Thanks Sharon, By going through the picture of tower A, I don't think 1 another year looks too much for remaining works.

Whatever internal works are remaining, its not a fully furnished apartment thats going to take more than 1 years ...rest all is upto builder's will :(
    CommentQuote
  • Good Pictures.

Thanks.

-Puri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharonjose

Hi sharonjose,

I also got one unit in 'the view' , currently I am out from Gurgoan.... not very sure hows this project going .... do you have any idea for any owner's forum for Ramprastha or The View ?
    Is that Oct 2013 what RP is claiming looks possible ?

Also I am not very sure abt amenities .... some one in thread said, this is almost same as Edge ? Is that true ?

Sorry for asking many questions.... :) can we get in touch through mail ?
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK, View specifications are lower than Edge and there is no club house or pool.

View launched in June-July 2009 from what I recollect. Atrium launched in March 2009 and sold out in May 2009.

Edge launched in August 2008 and stalled due to the global crisis. Relaunched (although sales were continuing throughout) in Sept 2009 and sold out by Jan 2010.

Builder buyer agreement for all these 3 projects were in the last months of 2009 and so date of delivery was by beginning of 2013 after grace period.

All will be having last payment adjusted against penalty as per BBA
    CommentQuote
  • What is the late delievery penalty clause for these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • in skyz it is Rs 5/sqft, dnt knw of other projects in RP city, but in my opinion it will be same only..

Originally Posted by himrathore
    What is the late delievery penalty clause for these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • In my view it should be same only, and 5Rs/sqft is not bad.

Originally Posted by researching
    in skyz it is Rs 5/sqft, dnt knw of other projects in RP city, but in my opinion it will be same only..
    CommentQuote
  • dnt know about good or bad, but dlf was giving 15/sqft in new town heigts, raheja around 5-10/sqft in sampada as heard, so RP is still giving less as compared..

Originally Posted by himrathore
    In my view it should be same only, and 5Rs/sqft is not bad.
    CommentQuote
  • 15rs/sqft, are you sure, this is too good to be true.

Originally Posted by researching
    dnt know about good or bad, but dlf was giving 15/sqft in new town heigts, raheja around 5-10/sqft in sampada as heard, so RP is still giving less as compared..
    CommentQuote