I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I had a word with RP Customer care GM and as per him they have not received OC yet.

I am not sure how they will start giving the possession by June 2016..............

I don't see any hope.........
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on OC and possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Landscaping of View
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower A Entrance
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sample Flat
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharonjose
    Sample Flat

Thanks for sharing... looks like finally some possession this year in Ramprastha city... any idea if other flats are also finished or only sample flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    Thanks for sharing... looks like finally some possession this year in Ramprastha city... any idea if other flats are also finished or only sample flat?

Only sample flat is in advanced stage. Lots of work left to be done in others. I went up till 7th floor in Tower C. Putty/ leveling work was being done in two apartments (out of the 32 I saw on my way up). If they maintain this pace, possession in this year is doubtful. Only progress they have made is on landscaping.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have received a pending demand letter from RP on completion of wall & floor painting.

In addition to that, I have also received a letter where RP has requested the payment of VAT of Rs.100 per sq ft. As per RP, its due to state tax circular to transfer property involved in execution of contract of construction of buildings. Has anyone else received that or have any information about this VAT ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Yes, yesterday I also received demand letter(the installment amount on "completion of painting and flooring") and initimation letter to pay VAT * Rs100/sq ft. They issued demand letter
    But there is no confirmation on possesion date. Already in jun/july.
    Has anyone having information on possession date.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I also received a demand letter from Ramprastha for 5% payment amount payable on "Completion of Wall Painting and Flooring". The letter is dated 13th June 2016 and amount is to be paid within 15 days of the demand notice.

However, letter is received on 15th June via email. I called Ramprastha and it was informed to me that it s confirmed to Ramprastha that Occupation Certificate will be received within 20 days. However, I do not believe it.

Anyway, demanded amount is to be paid within 15 days otherwise Ramprastha will levy the penalty. It was informed to me over the phone call.

On my further questioning of the possession date and payment of remaining amount, it was informed that possession with start by end of July-2016 and the entire amount will be payable by end of July-2016.

Let us see how the things get unfold.

Please share your thoughts and opinions.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Sachdeva
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rohitsachdev;

I also got the demand letter along with VAT letter. I visited Ramprastha for the payment and to get clarifications over VAT but they seem to have no clue over how the VAT is getting calculated. They asked time from me to get the necessary documents to clarify my doubts.

As for possession, its still not clear as they are awaiting OC. They are saying it will take 2 months from here for possession. I still doubt there talks as they doesn't seem to be confident over anything.

Will visit ramprastha again over clarity for VAT. Meanwhile if some one get any update, please do share.

-Rajinder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by striker_84
    Hi Rajinder85; if you can share your email id here, I'll share details on it.

Hello Stryker,

I did not see this message till now.

Awaiting response
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajinder85;

Have you paid the demand?
    Today I also called RP customer care and they said VAT also needs to be submitted with thia demand.
    CommentQuote
  • You can PM me ur contact details and will add you in whats app group of The View
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everybody. Had a couple of observations on the VAT demand.

1) The builder hasn't specified a fixed timeline in the letter for depositing the same. So are we assuming it has to be paid along with the normal demand?

2) Have read a couple of interesting articles online, below are the links.

http://www.nitinbhatia.in/real-estate/vat-service-tax-under-construction-flat/ (This one explains the calculating method for VAT and also mentions that if it is specifically mentioned in the agreement that the buyer has to bear the VAT/ST then it is the burden of the buyer. I have tried to go through the BBA but am unable to find anything specific to this. Can anyone please help in this regard?)

http://www.moneylife.in/article/dont-pay-vat-to-builders-says-grahak-panchayat/29317.html (Though a little tough article but it is 4 years old, unable to place the factual correctness of this. But can anyone suggest if this is the correct path to opt?)
    CommentQuote