I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ruch2000
    Another issue the builder needs to clarify to buyers should be- is the Supreme Court judgment retrospective in effect ? I mean the 2015 does the judgment of Supreme Court which they intend to interpret in a manner that imposes liability on the buyers, had a retrospective effect in a manner that buyers who paid purchase price before the judgment are also liable to pay VAT now ???

Its not something that after judgement time frame buyers need to pay. VAT was always there but there was no clarity over it that how much one needs to be pay in case of newly constructed flats. 2015 judgement just gave the clarity that one has to pay tax to state govt and state govt can decide the percentage thats why its different for different states.

Now govt needs VAT and dont care who is paying, it can be either builder or buyer. Both will be upset as its an extra burden and builder will always find ways of not paying. Thats why if buyers had taken precaution and added in builder buyer agreement that VAT needs to be paid by builder, this mess would have been avoided. BUt now buyers have left with no choice but to pay which raises another question how much ? which is actually not clear as different builders pose different numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Please include me in the WhatsApp group
    CommentQuote
  • Is the service tax levied is correct in the demand

Our flat is less than 2000 sqft or INR 1 crore

It should be 3.75% instead of 4.50% what ramprastha has levied

Any one has idea on it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rncacs
    Is the service tax levied is correct in the demand

Our flat is less than 2000 sqft or INR 1 crore

It should be 3.75% instead of 4.50% what ramprastha has levied

Any one has idea on it?

It depends upon material cost of the project. How do you came to know that ramprastha levied 4.5% ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Davindermech
    Goverment Of Haryana: Removal of VAT applicability on realty projects which are delayed by more than 3 years. - Sign the Petition!
    https://www.change.org/p/goverment-of-haryana-removal-of-vat-applicability-on-realty-projects-which-are-delayed-by-more-than-3-years?recruiter=448666910&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

A very good initiative.. Let's unite and send this to as many people one can.
    CommentQuote
  • Striker please add me in the whatsapp group.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi striker_84;, please add me in the what's app group
    CommentQuote
  • Those who wants to be added in whats app group pl z PM me your contact no and flat no
    CommentQuote
  • how to PM as there is no PM option available for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • User can send and receive PMs after the completion of 10 meaningful posts. (Random posts don't count and will be deleted) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Received an email from Ramprastha on part payment for VAT. Has anyone else paid it? I had paid the full amount and they are saying they will return 45/- per unit which then needs to be deposited during possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Add me also in whatsapp group i am owner of a flat e block the view
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what is the final date of possession as shared by RM ? have they received OC?
    CommentQuote
  • Nope, No OC yet, but RP is saying OC is not required for Possession and they can give possession tower A till August and then next towers with monthly interval.
    CommentQuote
  • received an email from ramprashta

Dear Sir,
    Greeting from Ramprastha ……!!!

We would like to take this opportunity to thanks you for partnering with us in our Project - The View at Ramprastha Sector -37D, Gurgaon, Haryana.

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that we have completed the construction work of tower –A in Project – The View Ramprastha City, Sector -37D, Gurgaon, Haryana.

We also have great pleasure in informing you that, as the first step towards handing over process we welcome you for site visit to see your flats at our Project site office Sector 37-D, Gurgaon Haryana. We request you to schedule an appointment for site visit to be conducted between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM with our customer support representative Mr Sanchit Aggarwal at +91- 8527793338.

We will also send the similar mail for others towers shortly.
    CommentQuote