The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2018
292 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

true, its not updated for 6 months.

I called CC last month, and they said it will be updated in march but i don't see anything
    Last edited March 24 2016, 09:41 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

hello, do we have a whatsapp or telegram group for the View members?

Comment

It's better if we create one..

Comment

Can somebody who is local start this initiative . Its important we remain united and share with eachother about poessession details , issues during poessession as i have heard no builder give exact promised apartment .There are likely going to be some deviations for which we need to fight .

Comment

Happy Holi to all..Hopefully next holi will be in View ..!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay101 View Post
              Hi *rohitsachdev ;,

Any idea how this penalty will be calculated ?

Is it from the time they commit for the delivery (i.e. 30th June 2016) and then actually deliver OR penalty amount for already delayed delivery ?

Hi Ajay,

in my opinion, penalty will be calculated for the delayed period which is from the initial committed date of delivery to the actual date of delivery. Although, I am not sure about the initial date of delivery but even on the conservative look, any project of view size, should be completed and handed over to the buyer within 4-5 years from the date of launch.

As The View was launched in 2008 and it taking 5 years, ideally it should have been completed within 5 years. Therefore, the Ramprastha has to pay the penalty for at least three years. I think, penalty * Rs.3 per sq ft seems to be reasonable.

It is only an initial draft computation in my opinion. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks & Regard,

Rohit Sachdeva

Comment

What a pathetically located project this is. Even assuming that the Hero Honda chowk flyover is built and gets functional, it is next to impossible to reach the project site in 37D.

From Hero Honda chowk you reach Pataudi Road intersection which is always jammed. After spending a good 20 minutes from Hero Honda chowk, you reach a broken village road and then need to search for Ramprastha site. There are just no roads leading to Ramprastha. It took me 45 minutes from Hero Honda chowk to reach this site which is presently in complete shambles. No street lights, no roads, no water or electricity connection.

This project The View doesn't even have a clubhouse or swimming pool or any open areas available- except just a tiny green patch. Not sure if they will provide power back up ?

The only positive is the floor plan- rooms are very spacious.
                Last edited March 25 2016, 06:32 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

appears u went for the first time and that too from a wrong route, u should take the dwarka express way and not the village road. also, the main connectivity of the project to nh8 will be just before the toll plaza and not the HH chock. this projects usp is the location, which you failed to see

View is a small project, i don't think there will be restriction in using the swimming pool of other project and there is a common clubhouse of ramprastha which can be used - certainly own society pool is more beneficial. and yes there is full power backup provision.

Comment

Hi rohitsachdev;

It would be good if they do so but do you really think that they are so honest that they will settle the amount from the last payment by itself? I really doubt..
                    Last edited March 27 2016, 12:26 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by pijushhaldar View Post
                      appears u went for the first time and that too from a wrong route, u should take the dwarka express way and not the village road. also, the main connectivity of the project to nh8 will be just before the toll plaza and not the HH chock. this projects usp is the location, which you failed to see

View is a small project, i don't think there will be restriction in using the swimming pool of other project and there is a common clubhouse of ramprastha which can be used - certainly own society pool is more beneficial. and yes there is full power backup provision.

Thanks and will check the other route. BTW, is there a common clubhouse and what's the membership for that ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X