I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The View - Possession started >> Ramprastha Website

Can somebody confirm this news or its just a marketing gimmick by Ramprastha.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sharonjose2 years ago
      They have sent intimation of possession for View.
  • Originally Posted by sharonjose

Official date of possession was Aug 2012. RP is now claiming that they will give possession by Diwali 2013.

At last July 2017 is Diwali 2013 for The View owners ..
    CommentQuote
  • So possession finally started, some points -
    1. Area increased to 1565 sqft from earlier 1485 sqft.
    2. Maintenance being charged at 2.97/sqft, maintenance company is Arrow Inframart which is again owned by RP promoters.
    3. No delayed compensation to resale buyers., this has been told by RP earlier also.
    4. No clearance on delayed compensation till now to the buyers.
    5. Additional charges of GST coming out to be around 60,000. This is a concern as when service tax is already paid in the previous demands, why GST is being charged on whole, it is double taxation in my opinion. Any CA or well informed person can clear this point.
    6. VAT, service tax, swach bharat cess, krishi kalyan cess, CGST, SGST. How many taxes need to be paid ??
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • siddhi171 years ago
      Hi All, what is your view towards the last demand note.If we have to pay as of now or wait for confirmed OC as the current OC is provisional. Addition to this if anybody is aware that Huda waterline & electricity line was already laid or it's going to be laid. Any view on GST charges as every penny counts.
      Has anybody paid the last installment. If somebody has latest pics than pls. share.
  • Ridiculous. They know what they are asking for is not a legitimate demand so they are not willing to send out a formal demand letter. Now when RERA is asking to come out of super area terminology, they can get themselves in the soup demanding more money by increasing super area. GST nowhere comes in picture for the money already paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, RP is going to pay compensation amount to direct buyers only @ 1565 X 5 (rs) X 18 (Months) = 140850/=.
    As per them, we are not liable to pay this compensation amount as per BB agreement (As the compensation clause has clearly mentioned that the calculation will start if RP is getting delay in possession after receiving OC -- That's actually funny :p)
    CommentQuote
  • In Other charges category, they have included
    1> Electricity Supply & Installation charges -- 50 rs/sft
    2> Water connection charges - 20- rs/sft

i.e. 109550/= ... I wasn't aware of these charges before..... is it genuine demand ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sharonjose1 years ago
      please see my last comment in the thread
  • Originally Posted by atiwari
    In Other charges category, they have included
    1> Electricity Supply & Installation charges -- 50 rs/sft
    2> Water connection charges - 20- rs/sft

i.e. 109550/= ... I wasn't aware of these charges before..... is it genuine demand ?

Obviously NOT!
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the BBAs are one sided agreements which the customer sign after paying about 25% of the flat cost. At that point of time, one doesn't read the fine prints in 40 page BBA and puts the signature wherever asked to. This is exploited at later stage and RP is no exception.
    all the additional payments being sought now are mentioned in the agreement in different clauses. One can not foresee the cost of electrical installments, power backup charges, water charges, cost of maintenance etc. Nor there is some standard for these. So these are totally decided by the builders which they utilize for adjustment of their profits.
    Now, the point is what options do we have.?
    RP is issuing invoice/demand letters to individuals as per their appointment. Many have collected the same. Is going to court at this stage is right option? When the delay is already of more than 5 years. What an end user is supposed to do? Any comments please.

CommentQuote
  • Any details on RWA of View? Any action proposed for these charges, Ramprastha may also ask to pay for electricity charges at a different rate than DHBVN. Maintenance charges of 4500 p.m are too high.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. advice if last demand note needs to pay as per the last date mentioned or hold for some more time
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • prateekgupta1 years ago
      is there any last date mentioned. They cannot demand as there is no OC.
  • Hi All, what is your view towards the last demand note.If we have to pay as of now or wait for confirmed OC as the current OC is provisional. Addition to this if anybody is aware that Huda waterline & electricity line was already laid or it's going to be laid. Any view on GST charges as every penny counts.
    Has anybody paid the last installment. If somebody has latest pics than pls. share.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my understanding, EDC/IDC charge has been reduced by Govt. do somebody has that notification. On that basis we can ask for compensation. Pls. correct me If I am wrong. Also wants to know if Ryan school news is also confirmed. If yes than what is the location of Ryan school. Hi @prateekgupta Demand Note was only shared with only those buyers who went for meeting after getting possession letter
    CommentQuote
  • We are not liable to pay the last demand till final OC is received. Some of the demands like water & electricity connection charges, super area increase etc. are unjustified. The maintenance charges of Rs. 2.95/ sq.ft for a project with no club and swimming pool is also unjustified. As buyers, we need to stand united and oppose the unjustified demands of Ramprastha.

We have formed an association of buyers from all the projects of ramprastha in 37D and are presently fighting case against the builder in NCDRC for compensation for delay. We are also planning to take up the issue of unreasonable demand from builder. Request you all to join the association so that we can take a unified stand against the builder.

Please google RPCWA and you will get link to the homepage of the association. The procedure for joining is mentioned there.
    CommentQuote
  • To join RPCWA or not is individual's decision. However, after two years of fight in NCDRC the case progress is not as expected. Many of the interim IAs have been disposed off or stand with drawn by the complainant it self for modi chinh the case facts. So no early resolution is in sight.
    ​​​​​​it needs to be seen how many people from the view have hone to court either individual or through the association.

Even RP says that some of the members who have approached the court, have already collector their demand letters. Don't know how much is he bluffing.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the statement from Ramprastha. Increase in area - 35Sq ft. Increase in Area on Account of Staircase -45sqft. Total additional cost due to additional area - 1,41,414 +54000 + Taxes. Total additional amount due to various other taxes, Water & electricty etc is around 5 lac.

I'm not sure if buyers have accepted these additional charges. Did anyone accept the possession with all these addtional charges?

Please guide.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • sbhatt141 years ago
      Any updates...? Was the OC recieved...anyone paid last installment and collected the keys?