I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The more premium the project, more is the penalty. JP has 3 rates of penalty depending on the project
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

There are owners' forums in yahoo groups as well as fb.

October 2013 seems highly unlikely in view of the current progress.

As Venky has posted above, Edge amenities are better than that of View. Specs are also slightly better for Edge (wooden flooring in MBR and acrylic emulsion).

Originally Posted by utripath
    Hi sharonjose,

I also got one unit in 'the view' , currently I am out from Gurgoan.... not very sure hows this project going .... do you have any idea for any owner's forum for Ramprastha or The View ?

Is that Oct 2013 what RP is claiming looks possible ?

Also I am not very sure abt amenities .... some one in thread said, this is almost same as Edge ? Is that true ?

Sorry for asking many qsts.... :) can we get in touch through mail ?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price of 3BHK 1485 sqft

Guys,

What is the resale price gng for 3BHK 1485 sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site recently, View is at most advanced stage. as per the officials present over there they are targeting march-14 to deliver View. The apartment which I saw in View has got doors in all rooms, flooring complete, electrical wiring was in progress.
    In Edge towers, lift is installed, internal finishing like flooring, doors, electrical wiring work was going on.

Managed to get some clicks of View-

CommentQuote
  • Can you please give us update on other projects(Skyz) also
    CommentQuote
  • Skyz construction is going at a good pace or we can say that the stage in which skyz is construction looks pretty fast. For tower B, 16th floor work was in progress & in A 14th floor, so by year end structure of these will complete. Brick work started in almost all towers.So if you visit you can have a look at the apartment layout.

Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    Can you please give us update on other projects(Skyz) also
    CommentQuote
  • skyz was launched around 2011 first quarter , and the subvention time will be ending soon , Lets see how many distress sales come out of it
    CommentQuote
  • thanks researching for the update, I hope we will get possession by end of 2015.

as per agreement, date is Aug 14, 4 months grace period.
    CommentQuote
  • End 2015 seems ok for towers which are at advanced stage in skyz, but again seeing the performance of RP in past projects their execution capabilities will be at doubt until they deliver something.

Also, grace period is of 6 months.

Originally Posted by Kapilmittal
    thanks researching for the update, I hope we will get possession by end of 2015.
    as per agreement, date is Aug 14, 4 months grace period.
    CommentQuote
  • RP is only interested in selling and do the construction at faster pace till the time they get 90 % then they will leave people on mercy of god to take care of EMI n rent ....

You may thank them even if they give possession of SKYZ in 2016 also don't expect RP to deliver anything by end of 2014 or starting 2015

Originally Posted by researching
    End 2015 seems ok for towers which are at advanced stage in skyz, but again seeing the performance of RP in past projects their execution capabilities will be at doubt until they deliver something.
    Also, grace period is of 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Further this is on the basis of discussions with RP for internal work status which they provide verbally ..

Builder is highly unethical in providing response in written... Irrespective of asking internal work status for last 3-4 months they give thumbs down... Internal basement work no where to complete...

Builder in Ggn market with poor intentions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • May be you are right, if we see the construction pace from last 6 months. They increase the construction speed in every project. Earlier infrastructure was also not available
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha going on cheep way.... It's delaying the existing projects possession and launching new project by investing the buyers money in new project...

Guys BEWARE !!! Please stay away from this builder...
    CommentQuote
  • Pathetic outlook and performance by Ramprastha till date.

Hi
    Greetings

Half hearted attempt to conclude the project by RP..

Lay Jeeee BUILDER NO 1, may be acting like BPTP Because of nereby project.

Looks all good to go if builder wants in the next 6 months..

Boundary wall and outside finishing completed in most blocks and flats.

Hate the stupid looking CGHS look and colour scheme. PHAKAT PENDU DIMAG

Appears as if facade design and colour scheme was given as project to kids at home

With signs of negative landscaping the project seems ultra desi 3rd quality thekedar job

was this CHUDHREE BALWANT SINGH bestowed with extra FAR?? or am I missing something, the towers are too close to each other.

Does anyone have the DTCP approved Zonal Building Layout??? How come this is approved without any sight of greens??

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Half hearted attempt to conclude the project by RP..

Lay Jeeee BUILDER NO 1, may be acting like BPTP Because of nereby project.

Looks all good to go if builder wants in the next 6 months..

Boundary wall and outside finishing completed in most blocks and flats.

Hate the stupid looking CGHS look and colour scheme. PHAKAT PENDU DIMAG

Appears as if facade design and colour scheme was given as project to kids at home

With signs of negative landscaping the project seems ultra desi 3rd quality thekedar job

was this CHUDHREE BALWANT SINGH bestowed with extra FAR?? or am I missing something, the towers are too close to each other.

Does anyone have the DTCP approved Zonal Building Layout??? How come this is approved without any sight of greens??

Cheers.

Dear blessu,

You are correct there is very less greenery in the view and atrium but view was sold with slogan all green facing flats.., look like they will paint one wall green..,

Have never seen any involvement from cap balwant singh ,, not sure if he is living in india...

I have rp city layout as per dtcp will upload it today...

I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

Choor s**l*e, up ka builder rang dikha raha hai... Jitni gaali do kam hai
    CommentQuote