I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
Reply
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Dear blessu,

    You are correct there is very less greenery in the view and atrium but view was sold with slogan all green facing flats.., look like they will paint one wall green..,

    Have never seen any involvement from cap balwant singh ,, not sure if he is living in india...

    I have rp city layout as per dtcp will upload it today...


    I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

    Choor s**l*e, up ka builder rang dikha raha hai... Jitni gaali do kam hai


    Hi
    Greetings

    What is most funny and disgusting about this crap load of a builder is that.. he had a total embargo on resale in initial period when buyers could have exited.

    No resale and some parwachan kartas of his broker coterie or Ramprasthassales and marketing team tried to pin me voicing concern against restricted exit policy.

    As if, this dhakaan of a builder knew what he was doing and in the most righteous way of conducting business by keeping short term investors at bay.. No resale, I think he did a big favour to punters as they might have made money elsewhere. Now who are stuck are end users and long term investors who got sold the idea of integrated township and clean slate of this builder. I would say a EMPTY brained builder, instead.

    May be all through his plan was to get more harmless, gullible and ignorant end users to buy and get stuck for good.

    He has certainly fallen flat on his face with hollow promises and empty words and may have a few more surprises for those wanting their apartments to be delivered in this year. The biggest clue of his unprofessionalism was when pictures of RCC iron work was shown on his website being done by workers wearing no helmets. As if some changu ironmonger from sadar bazar, gurgaon got the contract.

    Perhaps HUDA would deliver sector roads before him. There cannot be a bigger insult, I guess.

    BEWARE!!!!

    Cheats
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

    Same Pictures as available 3 months back VIEW







    Not sure, why possession is not being offered.

    Same for ATRIUM









    Any idea about rates for various sizes for view, atrium?? Plans for OC? EWS Allotment?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Dear blessu,

    I have rp city layout as per dtcp will upload it today...


    I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

    Choor s**l*e, up ka builder rang dikha raha hai... Jitni gaali do kam hai


    Mitraa - Do you have the full RP city plan (including supposed to be schools , hospitals :bab (59):.. even to write this I am laughing as this looks to be a very distant dream) . If yes can you please share because I remember when I asked they didn't share anything.

    One more query - If 37D ROB would be constructed , can I go non-stop to Palam Vihar or Dwarka even if Dway is not operational.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Dear blessu,

    You are correct there is very less greenery in the view and atrium but view was sold with slogan all green facing flats.., look like they will paint one wall green..,

    Have never seen any involvement from cap balwant singh ,, not sure if he is living in india...

    I have rp city layout as per dtcp will upload it today...


    I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

    Choor s**l*e, up ka builder rang dikha raha hai... Jitni gaali do kam hai



    Could you share the layout plan?
    CommentQuote
  • View has only one size which is 1485 sqft 3 bhk, it is costing between 70-75 lacs all incl. one thing I would like to say is that the carpet:super area ratio is superb. once you eneter it doesn't look like 1485 sqft at all.

    Atrium has 985 & 1185 sqft for 2 & 3 bhk respectively. 2 bhk costs 55-58 lacs and 3 bhk around 62-65 lacs all incl.

    No idea about OC/EWS allotment. There is no news/notice in nany newspaper till now for EWS allotment which is a general practice before allotting EWS units.


    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Same Pictures as available 3 months back VIEW







    Not sure, why possession is not being offered.

    Same for ATRIUM









    Any idea about rates for various sizes for view, atrium?? Plans for OC? EWS Allotment?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by researching
    View has only one size which is 1485 sqft 3 bhk, it is costing between 70-75 lacs all incl. one thing I would like to say is that the carpet:super area ratio is superb. once you eneter it doesn't look like 1485 sqft at all.

    Atrium has 985 & 1185 sqft for 2 & 3 bhk respectively. 2 bhk costs 55-58 lacs and 3 bhk around 62-65 lacs all incl.

    No idea about OC/EWS allotment. There is no news/notice in nany newspaper till now for EWS allotment which is a general practice before allotting EWS units.


    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks for rate.

    I have done the SUPER AREA VS CARPET AREA CALCULATION and have found them to be equivalent to or more than VATIKA/DLF/EMAAR etc, by about 10-15%, which is a big plus and therefore holds value.

    ie Roughly a 3bhk of 1700+ has similar carpet area in RP View 1485.

    Mute point is without possession along with amenities and facilities/connectivity, all these calculations are a waste. With each years delay, it is costing an opportunity cost a buyer around 8 lac-10 lacs at 12% rate of interest, on market price of 70-75Lacs.

    WHO WILL BEAR THIS LOSS?? OR IS RP SUGGESTING THAT IT IS UNABLE TO DELIVER AND IT IS BETTER TO GET RID AND MOVE ON.

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Blessu bhai


    RP management have got the worst people .. They don't know how to manage the projects... When they have hired an CA as CEO, he can just do calculations... Looks like he is still not done with counting money of innocent buyers, once he is done he might get sone time to learn project management skills


    I bought in rp only looking at layout n after 5 years still i have a glossy brochure n bank emis to crip on

    Never ever invest in rp if you are an end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    Blessu bhai


    RP management have got the worst people .. They don't know how to manage the projects... When they have hired an CA as CEO, he can just do calculations... Looks like he is still not done with counting money of innocent buyers, once he is done he might get sone time to learn project management skills


    I bought in rp only looking at layout n after 5 years still i have a glossy brochure n bank emis to crip on

    Never ever invest in rp if you are an end user.


    Mitra Ji, what about Association's point of fighting with the RP Mngmt on enhancing the delay Penalty Clause from 5% to 10%.
    What is RP's stand on this. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Ramprastha The View, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

    Rp mngmt is very afraid of protests n as of now only giving taarokh pe taarriiikh

    So far development is at very snail pace. Rwa is working on many aspects and is working in background...hope to see the results soon

    Since rp is favoured heavily by hooda infact hooda has hidden stake in rp, thats the reason all rti filed so far have got nothing...

    Now govt has changed...lets see how it goes under bjp command

    N just call me mitraa , would be more than happy
    Originally Posted by palyash
    Mitra Ji, what about Association's point of fighting with the RP Mngmt on enhancing the delay Penalty Clause from 5% to 10%.

    What is RP's stand on this. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • They have changed the color scheme of View.

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56195

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56196

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56197

    RP is claiming that towers A & B will be handed over for internal works by end of Nov/ early Dec. C,D&E towers will be handed over with a gap of one month between each. OC would be applied for by end of Nov.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharonjose
    They have changed the color scheme of View.



    RP is claiming that towers A & B will be handed over for internal works by end of Nov/ early Dec. C,D&E towers will be handed over with a gap of one month between each. OC would be applied for by end of Nov.


    great share sharan.. how do you feel when you visited.. I could notice huge huge development than my visit 1 month back... kuch to chal raha hai..would visit again this weekend
    CommentQuote
  • Great Pics... What do you mean "handed over for internal works"? to buyers for wooden work or to their contractor for finishing work?

    If its to buyers then its really good news...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mitraa
    great share sharan.. how do you feel when you visited.. I could notice huge huge development than my visit 1 month back... kuch to chal raha hai..would visit again this weekend


    Thanks Mitra. Even I could find visible changes this time. Internal road formation was complete and topping works were going on. We visited one GF flat each of Edge & View. Works were complete, except bathroom fittings, wiring & switches. They informed that these works would be done a few days prior to handover of each apartment. Lifts were installed in both the towers. Quality of works in both projects - internal as well as external - seems to be of good quality.

    Whenever you visit next, please enquire about substation, water connectivity & STP completion. I couldn't check these things during my visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgup
    Great Pics... What do you mean "handed over for internal works"? to buyers for wooden work or to their contractor for finishing work?

    If its to buyers then its really good news...


    They said they will hand over flats (tower-wise, starting from end Nov/ Dec) to end users for woodwork/POP/kitchen etc. Remaining works are cables, switches, toilet fittings and final coat of paint. These would be done two-three days prior to handover of each apartment, in order to avoid theft. Final painting will be done once the user completes internal works. They said OC would be applied for by end Nov. and obtained within 6 months.

    Still I don't know when we'll be able to shift. For that we need more clarity on water, electricity and other things. Landscaping has also not started near the towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see the change in colour scheme, the earlier combination of view really looked pathetic.
    CommentQuote