292 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Half hearted attempt to conclude the project by RP..

Lay Jeeee BUILDER NO 1, may be acting like BPTP Because of nereby project.

Looks all good to go if builder wants in the next 6 months..

Boundary wall and outside finishing completed in most blocks and flats.

Hate the stupid looking CGHS look and colour scheme. PHAKAT PENDU DIMAG

Appears as if facade design and colour scheme was given as project to kids at home

With signs of negative landscaping the project seems ultra desi 3rd quality thekedar job

was this CHUDHREE BALWANT SINGH bestowed with extra FAR?? or am I missing something, the towers are too close to each other.

Does anyone have the DTCP approved Zonal Building Layout??? How come this is approved without any sight of greens??

Cheers.

Dear blessu,

You are correct there is very less greenery in the view and atrium but view was sold with slogan all green facing flats.., look like they will paint one wall green..,

Have never seen any involvement from cap balwant singh ,, not sure if he is living in india...

I have rp city layout as per dtcp will upload it today...

I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

Choor s**l*e, up ka builder rang dikha raha hai... Jitni gaali do kam hai

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
      Dear blessu,

You are correct there is very less greenery in the view and atrium but view was sold with slogan all green facing flats.., look like they will paint one wall green..,

Have never seen any involvement from cap balwant singh ,, not sure if he is living in india...

I seriously doubt if rp will deliver the projects ever as they are not renesing licences for this..

Hi
      Greetings

What is most funny and disgusting about this crap load of a builder is that.. he had a total embargo on resale in initial period when buyers could have exited.

No resale and some parwachan kartas of his broker coterie or Ramprasthassales and marketing team tried to pin me voicing concern against restricted exit policy.

As if, this dhakaan of a builder knew what he was doing and in the most righteous way of conducting business by keeping short term investors at bay.. No resale, I think he did a big favour to punters as they might have made money elsewhere. Now who are stuck are end users and long term investors who got sold the idea of integrated township and clean slate of this builder. I would say a EMPTY brained builder, instead.

May be all through his plan was to get more harmless, gullible and ignorant end users to buy and get stuck for good.

He has certainly fallen flat on his face with hollow promises and empty words and may have a few more surprises for those wanting their apartments to be delivered in this year. The biggest clue of his unprofessionalism was when pictures of RCC iron work was shown on his website being done by workers wearing no helmets. As if some changu ironmonger from sadar bazar, gurgaon got the contract.

Perhaps HUDA would deliver sector roads before him. There cannot be a bigger insult, I guess.

BEWARE!!!!

Cheats
      Last edited July 17 2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Hi
        Greetings

Same Pictures as available 3 months back VIEW

Not sure, why possession is not being offered.

Same for ATRIUM

Any idea about rates for various sizes for view, atrium?? Plans for OC? EWS Allotment?

Cheers

Comment

Dear blessu,

Mitraa - Do you have the full RP city plan (including supposed to be schools , hospitals .. even to write this I am laughing as this looks to be a very distant dream) . If yes can you please share because I remember when I asked they didn't share anything.

One more query - If 37D ROB would be constructed , can I go non-stop to Palam Vihar or Dwarka even if Dway is not operational.

Comment

Dear blessu,

Could you share the layout plan?

Comment

View has only one size which is 1485 sqft 3 bhk, it is costing between 70-75 lacs all incl. one thing I would like to say is that the carpet:super area ratio is superb. once you eneter it doesn't look like 1485 sqft at all.

Atrium has 985 & 1185 sqft for 2 & 3 bhk respectively. 2 bhk costs 55-58 lacs and 3 bhk around 62-65 lacs all incl.

No idea about OC/EWS allotment. There is no news/notice in nany newspaper till now for EWS allotment which is a general practice before allotting EWS units.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Same Pictures as available 3 months back VIEW

Not sure, why possession is not being offered.

Same for ATRIUM

Any idea about rates for various sizes for view, atrium?? Plans for OC? EWS Allotment?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
                View has only one size which is 1485 sqft 3 bhk, it is costing between 70-75 lacs all incl. one thing I would like to say is that the carpet:super area ratio is superb. once you eneter it doesn't look like 1485 sqft at all.

Atrium has 985 & 1185 sqft for 2 & 3 bhk respectively. 2 bhk costs 55-58 lacs and 3 bhk around 62-65 lacs all incl.

No idea about OC/EWS allotment. There is no news/notice in nany newspaper till now for EWS allotment which is a general practice before allotting EWS units.
                Hi
                Greetings

Thanks for rate.

I have done the SUPER AREA VS CARPET AREA CALCULATION and have found them to be equivalent to or more than VATIKA/DLF/EMAAR etc, by about 10-15%, which is a big plus and therefore holds value.

ie Roughly a 3bhk of 1700+ has similar carpet area in RP View 1485.

Mute point is without possession along with amenities and facilities/connectivity, all these calculations are a waste. With each years delay, it is costing an opportunity cost a buyer around 8 lac-10 lacs at 12% rate of interest, on market price of 70-75Lacs.

WHO WILL BEAR THIS LOSS?? OR IS RP SUGGESTING THAT IT IS UNABLE TO DELIVER AND IT IS BETTER TO GET RID AND MOVE ON.

Cheers

Comment

Blessu bhai

RP management have got the worst people .. They don't know how to manage the projects... When they have hired an CA as CEO, he can just do calculations... Looks like he is still not done with counting money of innocent buyers, once he is done he might get sone time to learn project management skills

I bought in rp only looking at layout n after 5 years still i have a glossy brochure n bank emis to crip on

Never ever invest in rp if you are an end user.

Comment

Blessu bhai

RP management have got the worst people .. They don't know how to manage the projects... When they have hired an CA as CEO, he can just do calculations... Looks like he is still not done with counting money of innocent buyers, once he is done he might get sone time to learn project management skills

I bought in rp only looking at layout n after 5 years still i have a glossy brochure n bank emis to crip on

Never ever invest in rp if you are an end user.
                    Mitra Ji, what about Association's point of fighting with the RP Mngmt on enhancing the delay Penalty Clause from 5% to 10%.
                    What is RP's stand on this. Thanks

Comment

Ramprastha The View, Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Rp mngmt is very afraid of protests n as of now only giving taarokh pe taarriiikh

So far development is at very snail pace. Rwa is working on many aspects and is working in background...hope to see the results soon

Since rp is favoured heavily by hooda infact hooda has hidden stake in rp, thats the reason all rti filed so far have got nothing...

Now govt has changed...lets see how it goes under bjp command

N just call me mitraa , would be more than happy
                      Originally posted by palyash View Post
                      Mitra Ji, what about Association's point of fighting with the RP Mngmt on enhancing the delay Penalty Clause from 5% to 10%.

What is RP's stand on this. Thanks
                      Last edited October 21 2014, 11:55 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X