Collapse

The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 24 2018
292 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

They have changed the color scheme of View.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20141101_174638.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	2245136

Name:	P_20141101_174700.jpg
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	2245137

Name:	P_20141101_174346.jpg
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	2245138

RP is claiming that towers A & B will be handed over for internal works by end of Nov/ early Dec. C,D&E towers will be handed over with a gap of one month between each. OC would be applied for by end of Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonjose View Post
      They have changed the color scheme of View.

RP is claiming that towers A & B will be handed over for internal works by end of Nov/ early Dec. C,D&E towers will be handed over with a gap of one month between each. OC would be applied for by end of Nov.
      great share sharan.. how do you feel when you visited.. I could notice huge huge development than my visit 1 month back... kuch to chal raha hai..would visit again this weekend

Comment

Great Pics... What do you mean "handed over for internal works"? to buyers for wooden work or to their contractor for finishing work?

If its to buyers then its really good news...

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
          great share sharan.. how do you feel when you visited.. I could notice huge huge development than my visit 1 month back... kuch to chal raha hai..would visit again this weekend
          Thanks Mitra. Even I could find visible changes this time. Internal road formation was complete and topping works were going on. We visited one GF flat each of Edge & View. Works were complete, except bathroom fittings, wiring & switches. They informed that these works would be done a few days prior to handover of each apartment. Lifts were installed in both the towers. Quality of works in both projects - internal as well as external - seems to be of good quality.

Whenever you visit next, please enquire about substation, water connectivity & STP completion. I couldn't check these things during my visit.

Comment

Originally posted by amitgup View Post
            Great Pics... What do you mean "handed over for internal works"? to buyers for wooden work or to their contractor for finishing work?

If its to buyers then its really good news...
            They said they will hand over flats (tower-wise, starting from end Nov/ Dec) to end users for woodwork/POP/kitchen etc. Remaining works are cables, switches, toilet fittings and final coat of paint. These would be done two-three days prior to handover of each apartment, in order to avoid theft. Final painting will be done once the user completes internal works. They said OC would be applied for by end Nov. and obtained within 6 months.

Still I don't know when we'll be able to shift. For that we need more clarity on water, electricity and other things. Landscaping has also not started near the towers.

Comment

Good to see the change in colour scheme, the earlier combination of view really looked pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
                Good to see the change in colour scheme, the earlier combination of view really looked pathetic.
                Hi
                Greetings

Surely the following post got acknowledged. Three cheers for RP Management for at least considering a simple request of home buyers and understanding that it was for the betterment of the project and made in a positive manner!!!

Honestly, I AM A BIT PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

Hope landscaping improves it further and possessions offered as being shared by other members.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Half hearted attempt to conclude the project by RP..

Lay Jeeee BUILDER NO 1, may be acting like BPTP Because of nereby project.

Looks all good to go if builder wants in the next 6 months..

Boundary wall and outside finishing completed in most blocks and flats.

Hate the stupid looking CGHS look and colour scheme. PHAKAT PENDU DIMAG

Appears as if facade design and colour scheme was given as project to kids at home

With signs of negative landscaping the project seems ultra desi 3rd quality thekedar job

was this CHUDHREE BALWANT SINGH bestowed with extra FAR?? or am I missing something, the towers are too close to each other.

Does anyone have the DTCP approved Zonal Building Layout??? How come this is approved without any sight of greens??

Cheers.
                Last edited November 3 2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

What is status of RWA? any contact details. I have just purchased and flat in The View. Regards

Comment

how is this from investment purposes compared to bestech ananda?

Comment

Confirmation mail for OC

Received a mail from Ramprastha, confirming that OC has been applied with HUDA, Punckula.

How much time generally it takes to get the clearance from govt? and by when we can expect possession? Verbally Ramprastha telling possession to start by Mar, 2015.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X