I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
Read more
258 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ajay101
    Yes..I also received the mail today..

Congratulations! finally your hard earned money is back with you.
    CommentQuote
  • I also received mail today :) .....I stay outside country and cannot come to india in June/july ...How much can we delay in taking Poessession and also do we need to register property immediately ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I received an email too mentioning the "Intimation of Possession" of the tower-A of "The View"

I called Ramprastha and the lady mentioned that now they would start raising the demand for the balance payments.. However, she confirmed that OC is still not received and it is under process and expected to be received by April-2016

Final possession of Apartment would in June/July-2016 and this intimation is to provide an advance notice for the arrangement of balance payments in time.

She also confirmed that Ramprastha would adjust the amount of penalty payable by Ramprastha to Apartment Owners from the final payment on account of delay in possession. Before that, apartment owners need to pay the installment amount on "completion of painting and flooring". Next demand by May-2016 on receipt of OC and Final payment on Possession.

Let us see how it goes along.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitsachdev
    Hi All,

.....She also confirmed that Ramprastha would adjust the amount of penalty payable by Ramprastha to Apartment Owners from the final payment on account of delay in possession. Before that, apartment owners need to pay the installment amount on "completion of painting and flooring". Next demand by May-2016 on receipt of OC and Final payment on Possession.

Let us see how it goes along.

Sounds Good !!! What about adjustment of revised EDC/IDC, Are revised EDC/IDC are also valid in case of View ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Designer;

I do not think that revised EDC/IDC would be binding on the owners of "The View". However, it was not informed by Ramprastha. Final position would be clear on the receipt of demand letter and computation of the adjustment of penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rohitsachdev;,

Any idea how this penalty will be calculated ?

Is it from the time they commit for the delivery (i.e. 30th June 2016) and then actually deliver OR penalty amount for already delayed delivery ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in this project. Would you guys suggest investing in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • If possession happens by Jun,16, view should be good project at the destress rate.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=74284

It would be better if Ramprastha upload construction updates instead of Happy Holi.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • true, its not updated for 6 months.

I called CC last month, and they said it will be updated in march but i don't see anything :(
    CommentQuote
  • hello, do we have a whatsapp or telegram group for the View members?
    CommentQuote
  • It's better if we create one..
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody who is local start this initiative . Its important we remain united and share with eachother about poessession details , issues during poessession as i have heard no builder give exact promised apartment .There are likely going to be some deviations for which we need to fight .
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Holi to all..Hopefully next holi will be in View :) ..!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ajay101
    Hi *rohitsachdev ;,

Any idea how this penalty will be calculated ?

Is it from the time they commit for the delivery (i.e. 30th June 2016) and then actually deliver OR penalty amount for already delayed delivery ?

Hi Ajay,

in my opinion, penalty will be calculated for the delayed period which is from the initial committed date of delivery to the actual date of delivery. Although, I am not sure about the initial date of delivery but even on the conservative look, any project of view size, should be completed and handed over to the buyer within 4-5 years from the date of launch.

As The View was launched in 2008 and it taking 5 years, ideally it should have been completed within 5 years. Therefore, the Ramprastha has to pay the penalty for at least three years. I think, penalty * Rs.3 per sq ft seems to be reasonable.

It is only an initial draft computation in my opinion. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks & Regard,

Rohit Sachdeva
    CommentQuote