292 | Posts
38629 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ankitgoyal
    started a topic The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

The View, Ramprastha Group, Sector 37 D, Gurgaon

I am looking to buy in Ramprastha View in Sector 37D, Gurgaon. But I was not able to find any thread on this one so created a new one.
    Current owners or people who are willing to buy in this, please provide your comments.
    Last edited January 2 2017, 01:20 PM.

• Luvtush
    commented on 's reply
    Approx 70 families in View and 60 in Atrium

• Designer
    replied
    Any information on How much occupacy reached now in The View ?

Leave a comment:

• bhaaveshhp
    replied
    Around 60-70 families have accepted the possession for "The View". OC for Atrium is also received and its possession is also started, so soon Ramprastha city will become very happening place.

Leave a comment:

• bhaaveshhp
    replied
    Recently Visited Ramprastha City. It has got its own police station at the main entrace. Entire facilityis well guarded with police barricades. 20 families have moved there. One temporary shop is opened in Block E. Overall impression was good.

Leave a comment:

• sbhatt14
    commented on 's reply
    Any updates...? Was the OC recieved...anyone paid last installment and collected the keys?

• rohit30_in
    commented on 's reply
    - Get the late delivery penalty from builder
    - Pay the additional charges to builder

Move in your house or rent it out. Dont delay further.

My 2 cents.

• bhaaveshhp
    replied
    Got the statement from Ramprastha. Increase in area - 35Sq ft. Increase in Area on Account of Staircase -45sqft. Total additional cost due to additional area - 1,41,414 +54000 + Taxes. Total additional amount due to various other taxes, Water & electricty etc is around 5 lac.

I'm not sure if buyers have accepted these additional charges. Did anyone accept the possession with all these addtional charges?

Please guide.

Leave a comment:

• Sacrosanct
    replied
    To join RPCWA or not is individual's decision. However, after two years of fight in NCDRC the case progress is not as expected. Many of the interim IAs have been disposed off or stand with drawn by the complainant it self for modi chinh the case facts. So no early resolution is in sight.
    ​​​​​​it needs to be seen how many people from the view have hone to court either individual or through the association.

Even RP says that some of the members who have approached the court, have already collector their demand letters. Don't know how much is he bluffing.

Leave a comment:

• sharonjose
    commented on 's reply
    please see my last comment in the thread
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X