Hi,

We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

Plus points:

1. Spacious- 3100 sq ft approx at a good comparative price of 6650/sq ft
2. On NH8
3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

Negative:

1. extreme end of Gurgaon
2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.

Please let us know your views about the location and if it is good to invest such a huge amount in this project.

Thanks
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rajat&Divya
    Hi,

We are planning to invest in the project which is expected to be completed in 4 years. Can anyone suggest if the location will be good enough in maybe 7-8 years as we are not planning to move in even after taking possession.

Plus points:

2. On NH8
    3. We liked the floor plan which has good enough space provided for each bedroom as well as the balconies
    4. Heard about their last delivered project which is good.
    5. The payments are to be done after a fixed time period which is providing enough time for us to plan and go a little over the present budget.

Negative:

1. extreme end of Gurgaon
    2. Commuting to delhi will take a lot more time.
    3. Touching Manesar border so not sure if it will develop that fast.

Please let us know your views about the location and if it is good to invest such a huge amount in this project.

Thanks

The specs are really nice.. high end project.. very good location for the price they are offering.. and hence the price has been increasing (as per the brokers).. I'd recommend it.. my POV
    CommentQuote
  • Check for Chintels Serenity , Same or probably better specs then Soverign in sec 109 , Deway. Surrounded by Ultra lux properties like Sobha's Villas , Michael schumacher world tower , ATS super lux project , 3.5 kms from Airport , and will be one of the good areas to live in after 3-4 years...
    4BHK + sr is 2925 sq ft and has runnin balconies on both sides (3 side open appt)
    in such a way that every single room of the appt opens to a Balcony and a big one at that
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Check for Chintels Serenity , Same or probably better specs then Soverign in sec 109 , Deway. Surrounded by Ultra lux properties like Sobha's Villas , Michael schumacher world tower , ATS super lux project , 3.5 kms from Airport , and will be one of the good areas to live in after 3-4 years...
    4BHK + sr is 2925 sq ft and has runnin balconies on both sides (3 side open appt)
    in such a way that every single room of the appt opens to a Balcony and a big one at that

Very good choice Bhallaji!! Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinon 6650 price for NH8 property is not at all comparative. There are many options in SPR/Sohna road wherein in you can get fresh bookings for projects which are in advanced stage:

1) Tulip Sec 70 - There are selling 4BHK plus at 6500..directly from company.
    2) GPL again at Sec 70 has a 4 BHK tower, again co is selling at above price.
    3) M3M merlin - available at not much premium in the above price range.

Originally Posted by Rajat&Divya

Plus points:

2. On NH8
    Plus points:

2. On NH8
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks All...we will definitely look at the proposed projects but the only thing is the builder...nobody has suggested any of these...how are these builders and their past projects?

Can you please suggest how is the vatika next location going to be in the next 5-7 years as we are not in hurry for possession and can even wait for 10 years or so :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks All...we will definitely look at the proposed projects but the only thing is the builder...nobody has suggested any of these...how are these builders and their past projects?

If you are not in hurry can wait for next 10 years||||||||||| (i.e. end 2022) I don't think you should be apprehensive about builder’s performance/ PTR. Even Spire, ILD Spire, Earth will give possession much before that.
    :DThanks All...we will definitely look at the proposed projects but the only thing is the builder...nobody has suggested any of these...how are these builders and their past projects?

If you are not in hurry can wait for next 10 years||||||||||| (i.e. end 2022) I don't think you should be apprehensive about builder’s performance/ PTR. Even Spire, ILD Spire, Earth will give possession much before that.
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ Even hopefully DEW will be ready by the time
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sayan,

Thanks for suggesting the projects.. we will check out those as well... actually we are staying out of india and have no plans of re-locating yet. We have got a house in Indirapuram so buying another in gurgaon as we are expected to get jobs in that region only so would be better if we buy something now.

Few people have told us that Unitech's final product is not that impressive so that's what we are trying to eliminate such builders/ projects.

Please let us know if there is anything else which is suitable.

Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Thanks All...we will definitely look at the proposed projects but the only thing is the builder...nobody has suggested any of these...how are these builders and their past projects?

:D
    CommentQuote
  • Ya Dheer, Hopefully it will be...but the builders are asking a lot on that stretch...some are planning to launch at 10k plus also!!.

Is there any comparable project you are aware of?

Originally Posted by Dheer
    ^^ Even hopefully DEW will be ready by the time
    CommentQuote
  • Sayan said

EVEN SPIRE, ERATH!!!

Obviously, he was not suggesting those to you!
    Hi Sayan,

Thanks for suggesting the projects.. we will check out those as well... actually we are staying out of india and have no plans of re-locating yet. We have got a house in Indirapuram so buying another in gurgaon as we are expected to get jobs in that region only so would be better if we buy something now.

Few people have told us that Unitech's final product is not that impressive so that's what we are trying to eliminate such builders/ projects.

Please let us know if there is anything else which is suitable.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Sayan,

Thanks for suggesting the projects.. we will check out those as well... actually

Hey, I have not suggested any project to you. The builders name, I have mentioned are all infamous & not recommended at all. But I must appreciate your tolerance limit. Is really 10 years waiting is ok for you?????????
    Anyway I have no idea of options you are looking for (with Approx 2 Cr. budget) & will request other forum members to help you.

Hey, I have not suggested any project to you. The builders name, I have mentioned are all infamous & not recommended at all. But I must appreciate your tolerance limit. Is really 10 years waiting is ok for you?????????
    Anyway I have no idea of options you are looking for (with Approx 2 Cr. budget) & will request other forum members to help you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi both, when I was going through thread I understood that you got limited knowledge about gurgaon, now if you are planning to buy house and hold it, look for anything in sector upto 70 sector, as I got unitech so I may be biased but in term of long term appriciation they got land at good location which are livable today also and importantly they offer gated community. At price you are talking about you can get good apartment at various locations. As there are so many builders around, it really confusing to say who will deliver what and when.
    CommentQuote
  • Further this forum is to help each other by guiding right things, so I request you to ask various question to people either in forum or by pm, and then take decision, I am research scientist and whatever property I built, people from forum helped me a lot in proving right guidance
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the tip...will do the same..

Originally Posted by vibhusjain
    Further this forum is to help each other by guiding right things, so I request you to ask various question to people either in forum or by pm, and then take decision, I am research scientist and whatever property I built, people from forum helped me a lot in proving right guidance
    CommentQuote
  • Thot those were the suggestions....well 2 is above the limit but the house they are providing looks nice with a high rise building so we are tempted :)

10 years we can wait easily only because we are not planning to move to india so early....so its fine even if they delay the project...

Please let me know if you are aware of any good project ...would actually prefer something with better connectivity in Gurgaon..

Hi Sayan,

Thanks for suggesting the projects.. we will check out those as well... actually

CommentQuote