Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

    my god another margin of builders is PLC now a days
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

    Comment


    • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

      Does anybody know, what sort of discount agents/brokers are offering?
      I am told 1.5% discount and possible price is 6250.

      I want to book for a long term perspective. Seniors, I am very new to the forum and realty sector. Do you think, its a good investment?

      If any agents can get better discount for the hard-earned money, please let me know.

      Many thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

        The price is insane
        Avoid if you can
        My pov

        Comment


        • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by rdbmsdba View Post
          Does anybody know, what sort of discount agents/brokers are offering?
          I am told 1.5% discount and possible price is 6250.

          I want to book for a long term perspective. Seniors, I am very new to the forum and realty sector. Do you think, its a good investment?

          If any agents can get better discount for the hard-earned money, please let me know.

          Many thanks

          Avoid if you can beacuse it is overpriced project
          My pov


          ( ignore if u don't like )
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

          Comment


          • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

            I am very new to all this and not anybody to guide. What else would you recommend, if not this?

            Comment


            • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

              Seniors please advice, what should be the good BSP to make a booking in this DLF project ?
              I was planning to buy a resale unit in Umang Winter hill sector -77 at price around 4700 but just got email today about this new DLF project. Could any body give insights if any comparison can be drown between these 2. I am looking for personal use in long term (5 years).

              Comment


              • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by Ram234 View Post
                Seniors please advice, what should be the good BSP to make a booking in this DLF project ?
                I was planning to buy a resale unit in Umang Winter hill sector -77 at price around 4700 but just got email today about this new DLF project. Could any body give insights if any comparison can be drown between these 2. I am looking for personal use in long term (5 years).

                i will say go for uppal

                location is good and it is left side of nh8 and dlf is also comming in near by sector to this project
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                Comment


                • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                  Thank you Abhay, I also think same by looking on google maps, sector 77 seems more centrally connected to NPR, SPR and NH8 and price is also less. Why I thought about DLF because on other side DLF may come up with much better community area in next 5 years. Just because they have access to most of resources and have planned too much stuff in these sectors. Also DLF mention " Luxury " segment and I hope they live up with the definition :-). Anyway is DLF also coming soon on other side of NH8 ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                    Hi Abhay,
                    Is there any link for uppal please? What's the price of uppal? Is this in resale or from builder?

                    Also, can somebody help, how resale works please?

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Ram234 View Post
                      Thank you Abhay, I also think same by looking on google maps, sector 77 seems more centrally connected to NPR, SPR and NH8 and price is also less. Why I thought about DLF because on other side DLF may come up with much better community area in next 5 years. Just because they have access to most of resources and have planned too much stuff in these sectors. Also DLF mention " Luxury " segment and I hope they live up with the definition :-). Anyway is DLF also coming soon on other side of NH8 ?
                      ya they ( dlf ) are comming sector 76 ( not sure only i heard in forum )
                      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X