Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rdbmsdba View Post
    Hi Abhay,
    Is there any link for uppal please? What's the price of uppal? Is this in resale or from builder?

Also, can somebody help, how resale works please?

Thanks
    which link my friend
    means u are searching uppal winter hill project thread ??
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Lets talk what is current and not speculate what may or may not come
      Would also agree that this side of ggn would be well developed coz of the wide roads, dlf big township, commercial sector 88, connectivity to kmp, dew and spr thru central corridor. Can look at greenopolis if u r looking at resale. Winter hills also good

Comment

Originally posted by Ram234 View Post
        Seniors please advice, what should be the good BSP to make a booking in this DLF project ?
        I was planning to buy a resale unit in Umang Winter hill sector -77 at price around 4700 but just got email today about this new DLF project. Could any body give insights if any comparison can be drown between these 2. I am looking for personal use in long term (5 years).
        Looking at the resale price of NTH i would say a price of 4500 psft + 1000 psft if its a luxury project (modular kitchen, italian marble etc). If this project has the same specs as regal garden or nth and they have just thrown in AC's then i would say a top price of 4500 psft. That too if NTH start selling for 5000psft by March.

But DLF has become a big pain to deal with. Dont know why people still buy from them with no significant change in their attitude. If they were to remove the abusive clauses that the CCI has struck down i would then consider a DLF project. DLF has really lost face with all of its real customers. Every single DLF Project is underlitigation against DLF for blatant misuse of abusive terms in the contract.

Be very careful of the NEW abusive clause relating to COST Escalation. It will have a minimum of 25% impact on the price of the home. And DLF WILL optimize it so that you are badly hit.

Take it from me in writing that the guys buying into this new project under the existing terms and conditions will be fighting with dlf in courts in1 or 2 years from now.

We should really start a dont be stupid campaign here on IREF.

Comment

I think to get an Idea on how this new project will perform 1-2 years down the line, one can look into the past performance of all DLF Projects in New gurgaon. I dont track this area much but if someone can share the launch price /time of DLF projects as per following, we can get some perspective.

Project Name/Launch Month,Year(MMYY)/Launch Price/Current Resale Price.

One can then calculate the ROI of all their projects and then can make some assumptions on their new project.

Krishna,Rahul etc pls update.

Comment

i think i have a little idea for the last two projects of Dlf in tht area:

primus..impressive response, ultra luxury specs, sold most of the inventory during launch, launched 8 months back, first booking rate -5750/-present premium only Rs.300/-(approx)..biggest set back for this project were its plc's (as high as 30%)..

Regal gardens...response very sluggish, company still has a lot of inventory pilled up, premium less than Rs.200/-, the set back for this project was the Plc's of Primus and Dlf being in the news at that time for all the wrong reasons..

- a lot of other projects (not as big as Dlf) in that vicinty have done pretty well e.g. Ananda, Greenopolis, Sare, Gurgaon One etc etc

Comment

Adding more data, pls correct if reqd-

DLF NTH - Launch 2008 2200. Today 43-4400, after 4 years

DLF Gardencity Plots: Launch 2011, 38k today 43-45k

Comment

New Town heights were launched somewhere in 2007 at average Rs2700psf and current resale happening at ~Rs4200psf..... a weak 56% return in 5 years time!

Guess this project was way ahead of its times and hence weak returns!
                Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by matrix_55 View Post
                  Adding more data, pls correct if reqd-

DLF NTH - Launch 2008 2200. Today 43-4400, after 4 years

DLF Gardencity Plots: Launch 2011, 38k today 43-45k
                  You are right NTH was launched at 2200 but it's price was later reduced for new/old buyers due to recession, kind of a first time in this area !

Comment

Originally posted by arunaggarwal View Post
                    New Town heights were launched somewhere in 2007 at average Rs2700psf and current resale happening at ~Rs4200psf..... a weak 56% return in 5 years time!

Guess this project was way ahead of its times and hence weak returns!
                    No it was not 2700 psf...it was launched around 2200 but the price was later reduced to something like 1800-1900 psf for new buyers and after an agitation by the old buyers the same rate was applicable to existing ones!

Comment

totally agree with u Arun on NTH.. but yes Garden city plots were a major set back for all investors!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X