Heard DLF is coming up with another residential project in New Gurgaon to be priced at ~Rs5500psf.

Not sure whether it will be an extension of Regal towers or a completely new one...... Any clues?
Read more
479 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The term broker will get respect when the persons themselves give their job some respect
    CommentQuote
  • Guys everybody have freedom to talk about their opinion so please don't attack a guy who is just trying to express his opinion. If you don't agree just skip it.

I don't think there is any need to prove him false by any means. Peoples who read IREF are smart enough to understand.

I feel from quite a some time that here are some lobbyist who can't digest developments of other areas/project except they are themselves invested in. It won't really help you in the long run as everybody can understand what they are doing.

If you guys think at SPR 8500 is good and at NH8 6000 is high then stay away from it.. why you try to prove that Rahul is wrong? Chill up guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    Guys everybody have freedom to talk about their opinion so please don't attack a guy who is just trying to express his opinion. If you don't agree just skip it.

I don't think there is any need to prove him false by any means. Peoples who read IREF are smart enough to understand.

I feel from quite a some time that here are some lobbyist who can't digest developments of other areas/project except they are themselves invested in. It won't really help you in the long run as everybody can understand what they are doing.

With All respect to Rahul40, I dont think anyone is trying to prove him wrong; just trying to correct the Miss-Information that is being spread.

If a person says things like...its a battle between DLF and Flat Owners lets see who wins..with an inclination as if he is routing for DLF to win an Abusive Clause case in CCI... then it does raise some emotion in people who have been fighting tooth and nail against a builder who has far more resource, political clout and other means... Dont forget the people who are fighting against DLF are DLF Customer who Bought DLF property...

I can speak for myself for instance (I own a DLF flat) and yet am all up against the builder...because I truly wish that the pain and agony that I have gone through in the last 4-5 years fighting this builder is not passed down to others..

I and many in the association believe in Capitalism and feel there is nothing wrong is making profits...But Not by things like this Escalation Clause or Imaginary Super Area or Car parking being sold (Which BTW has a Supreme Court Ruling against it; imagine this; the builder lobby is so strong that they refuse to follow a SC order) or Club Areas being sold off etc... Crony Capitalism is not what we support... The problem is Crony Capitalist have a long list of supporters in people who themselves are stuck and locked in... Or Brokers who make a killing no matter what the customer suffers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    With All respect to Rahul40, I dont think anyone is trying to prove him wrong; just trying to correct the Miss-Information that is being spread.

If a person says things like...its a battle between DLF and Flat Owners lets see who wins..with an inclination as if he is routing for DLF to win an Abusive Clause case in CCI... then it does raise some emotion in people who have been fighting tooth and nail against a builder who has far more resource, political clout and other means... Dont forget the people who are fighting against DLF are DLF Customer who Bought DLF property...

I can speak for myself for instance (I own a DLF flat) and yet am all up against the builder...because I truly wish that the pain and agony that I have gone through in the last 4-5 years fighting this builder is not passed down to others..

I and many in the association believe in Capitalism and feel there is nothing wrong is making profits...But Not by things like this Escalation Clause or Imaginary Super Area or Car parking being sold (Which BTW has a Supreme Court Ruling against it; imagine this; the builder lobby is so strong that they refuse to follow a SC order) or Club Areas being sold off etc... Crony Capitalism is not what we support... The problem is Crony Capitalist have a long list of supporters in people who themselves are stuck and locked in... Or Brokers who make a killing no matter what the customer suffers..

Mate you talked about car parking every builder on this earth charge for car parking. I'm actually not favoring DLF here as I never invested in DLF properties and have no plans to do in near future as they doesn't fit in my investment criteria.

You said you suffered from your DLF investment in past 4-5 years. We would love if you can share your experience in detail so it can benefit the IREF community and lots of lots of end users/ investors.

About Rahul's comment on who wins DLF or investors, he might have said it just as a joke or excitement. Picking him on such things and attacking with a group of guys is not good. Calling him broker and stuff.

I don't know what is his profession but it doesn't sounds good calling a random guy a broker on your assumptions when you don't even know about the guy posting? It is an insult what is happening here on someone's profession. Do you think it is fair and it is not playing with someones emotion?
    CommentQuote
    Mate you talked about car parking every builder on this earth charge for car parking. I'm actually not favoring DLF here as I never invested in DLF properties and have no plans to do in near future as they doesn't fit in my investment criteria.

You said you suffered from your DLF investment in past 4-5 years. We would love if you can share your experience in detail so it can benefit the IREF community and lots of lots of end users/ investors.

About Rahul's comment on who wins DLF or investors, he might have said it just as a joke or excitement. Picking him on such things and attacking with a group of guys is not good. Calling him broker and stuff.

I don't know what is his profession but it doesn't sounds good calling a random guy a broker on your assumptions when you don't even know about the guy posting? It is an insult what is happening here on someone's profession. Do you think it is fair and it is not playing with someones emotion?

Agree that all the Builders in NCR are charging for Car Parking..but DLF was the Dominant Player in the market..they SET the Rules (In the absence of a regulatory authority the Dominant Player sets the rules; this has been acknowledged in the Courts).

With Respect to my experience with DLF; its no Different that the experience of MOST of the DLF customers who have joined the FAOA. You can read articles after articles of what the customers have suffered here: FAOAIndia.org | Federation of Apartment Owners Association – We Protect Home Buyers

WRT your suggestion that rahul40 said something as a Joke; I think he should either retract his words or apologize for that..Its NO JOKE to ME..or to the Thousands of Home Owners who have invested so much time; effort and money fighting this builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    @rahul05

As per CCI's 237 pages order dt 16-08-2011, forum passed "Cease and Desist" order against DLF, then how DLF launched Primus and Regal with escalation clause after this order? and they are about to launch Sky Court with same clause?

what action flat owner association taken on this contempt of dlf.

what I understood about "Cease and Desist" meaning, stop these abusive clauses and don't do in future., and if do, face the legal action.

DLF is so powerful that they dont care about a Supreme Court order do you think they will care about a CCI order?

The association already brought up this disregard for the CCI order when RG and Primus were launched and DLF has tried every little dirty trick in the book to keep the Clauses intact for RG and Primus..Infact made it WORSE with the introduction of the Escalation Clause that will have a 40% impact on the price of the home.. I can not reveal our next steps yet..but you will start seeing what we are doing VERY soon...

BTW why do you think Sky Court is being "PRE-LAUNCHED" and not "Launched"...when was the last time you saw DLF PRE-Launch a property...
    CommentQuote
    Guys everybody have freedom to talk about their opinion so please don't attack a guy who is just trying to express his opinion. If you don't agree just skip it.

If you guys think at SPR 8500 is good and at NH8 6000 is high then stay away from it.. why you try to prove that Rahul is wrong? Chill up guys.

Just click on this rahul40 name and see all his posts.

Till last week when I pointed it out -:

Whether it is Gurgaon or Delhi or Hyderabad forum;
    It's just DLF,DLF and DLF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    i never told that skycourt will be prelaunch,,
    i told dlf about to launch skycourt

You would be surprised to know that I dont get all my information from you..

And with respect to your second provocative statement against the apartment owners...:bab (3): I will let the readers decide for themselves whose interest a person like you has at heart...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys - I just happened to see the plan on some random email about the plan of 1860 sq ft 3 bhk flat.
    Lay outs are pathetic and has made me really sceptical about this project.I dont need it for end use however I always look at RE investment from an end use perspective.
    Bedroom sizes of 9.8 x 13 , 10x 11 and 10 x 16.Thats kind of weird for me.I dont know if this was the actual lay out, but if it is I am deeply disappointed with that.Please do not blindly invest without seeing the finer aspects.The carpet area is lesser then a 1560 sq ft flat of a much cheaper project Vipul Lavanya in the same vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • heard its happening tomorrow....500-600apartments at 6500psf - inaugral discount.... I hope that not so big aura around the project till now would mean higher inaugral discounts!
    CommentQuote
  • DLF plans to include the parkings in the BSP( to follow SC rulings)
    This could result in the launch price being close to 6500 with minimal ing. disc.

they cant price it below Regal garden@6000 hence the assumption...

Originally Posted by arunaggarwal
    heard its happening tomorrow....500-600apartments at 6500psf - inaugral discount.... I hope that not so big aura around the project till now would mean higher inaugral discounts!
    CommentQuote
  • have access to the form which says

" basic sale price ( super area) inclusive of use of parking space(s)

so its not ownership but right of use... open to interpretation ...

Originally Posted by rahul40
    if parking is included in BSP, then atleast Rs 250/- for parking (250 x 1850 sq ft= 4.62lac)

if they say that rate is 6250 and parking is free.
    because I don't think, they can say "parking is included". then its good argument for other buyers who paid parking charges in their other project, its really legally strong point to delete parking charges to old customers in other project,
    lets see what happen.
    CommentQuote
  • so much discusion going on at 6000 is big nooo for this sector amost many projects near to nh8 or new gurgaon are much better than this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    have access to the form which says

" basic sale price ( super area) inclusive of use of parking space(s)

so its not ownership but right of use... open to interpretation ...

Can you please post the form here or send me a link where I can get a copy..
    CommentQuote
  • you can see it at
    http://dlfftp.com/skycourt/sky_court_application.pdf

i am attaching a copy also

Originally Posted by rahul05
    Can you please post the form here or send me a link where I can get a copy..
    CommentQuote