Heard DLF is coming up with another residential project in New Gurgaon to be priced at ~Rs5500psf.

Not sure whether it will be an extension of Regal towers or a completely new one...... Any clues?
Read more
479 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • PLC's ranging from 10 - 30% of bsp, plc is charged for east/north-east entrance, south/east facing balconies, pool facing, etc etc...

Originally Posted by amit100
    Are they including TWO car parking in this BSP? Any idea about the PLCs pls?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • TOI news

NEW DELHI: Realty major today launched a new luxury housing project in Gurgaon with a sales realisation of Rs 900 crore.

The company will develop 674 apartments in the 13-acre project 'Sky Court'. The price of flats range from Rs 1.14 crore to Rs 1.53 crore.

"The project has been entirely sold. We have received more than 700 applications," DLFBSE -2.44 % spokesperson said.

Last month, DLF had announced that it would launch 9-10 million sq ft of real estate projects during the second half of the current financial year.

"The company is now well positioned to take-off as it moves towards new launches in excess of 9 million sq ft during the second half of FY'13... Given previous successes, focus on plotted launches is to continue," DLF had said while declaring the results for the second quarter.

DLF had said that 8.5 million sq ft of luxury group housing would be launched in Gurgaon and one million
    CommentQuote
  • DLF expects Rs 900 cr sales value from new project in Gurgaon - The Economic Times

Awe.. and guys says Who the hell is buying in Gurgaon? :P

Realty major today launched a new luxury housing project in Gurgaon with a sales realisation of Rs 900 crore.

The company will develop 674 apartments in the 13-acre project 'Sky Court'. The price of flats range from Rs 1.14 crore to Rs 1.53 crore.

"The project has been entirely sold. We have received more than 700 applications," spokesperson said.

Last month, DLF had announced that it would launch 9-10 million sq ft of real estate projects during the second half of the current financial year.

"The company is now well positioned to take-off as it moves towards new launches in excess of 9 million sq ft during the second half of FY'13... Given previous successes, focus on plotted launches is to continue," DLF had said while declaring the results for the second quarter.

DLF had said that 8.5 million sq ft of luxury group housing would be launched in Gurgaon."
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i think for them 100% sold = 90-95% , one can anytime find inventory with the developer at any given point of time, some units are always available with builder..
    Originally Posted by rahul40
    when then sold all 674 flat in 1 days,, then why stock still unsold in Regal and Primus?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    when then sold all 674 flat in 1 days,, then why stock still unsold in Regal and Primus?

Well, builders never sell all their inventory at one go.... what this means is that at 6000, they wanted to sell 674 flats, and they've done so.... I'm sure they'll soon come up with a phase 2, and a phase 3, and so on.... :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, whatever got discussed during past few weeks on this project that there will no investor at 6k plus price and negative things about the location.. the fact remains DLF received more than 100% applications..
    and even if 90% get finalized, we are talking about hundreds of investors who think very different from the people who discussed negative things about DLF/location in this forum.

To conclude, may be IREF is not fully represented by the "real" investors community!!!

Am not an investor in DLF, but just a comment based on discussions in this group..

Merry X'mas to all!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akkibhai
    Guys, whatever got discussed during past few weeks on this project that there will no investor at 6k plus price and negative things about the location.. the fact remains DLF received more than 100% applications..
    and even if 90% get finalized, we are talking about hundreds of investors who think very different from the people who discussed negative things about DLF/location in this forum.

To conclude, may be IREF is not fully represented by the "real" investors community!!!

Am not an investor in DLF, but just a comment based on discussions in this group..

Merry X'mas to all!

And the fact remains that DLF properties always give good returns to investors.... I have relatives abroad and they only talk about wanting to invest the likes of TATA, Godrej and DLF....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    yes
    I think IREF is platform for only 5-10% people who buy real estate. so making any concrete view from this posts here on IREF is totally unjustice with the real facts.

5-10%?? I would say less than .5%.
    CommentQuote
  • 700 applications does not mean all are sold out.
    smaller size receive higher applications.

A lot of punters just apply and then try to see the response. If response is good only then cheque is en cashed.

Moreover there are financiers and underwriters giving multiple applications.

To understand what it means to be completely sold out; people should have seen rush at Godrej 104.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends if DLF sold the inventory it's okay chill..... With plans DLF has in new Gurgaon it doesn't shock me... We all can talk about high prices but the truth is that DLF development no one can challenge in Gurgaon. Look at Sohna road, it will never become DLF golf course road or DLF phases....
    Elite group gets attracted that's what DLF strategy is to not launch one or two projects but develop whole area and make it liveable and provide value to its customers. You will start seeing this in New Gurgaon q3 of 2013... Retail will be launched soon.

My point of view... But one thing for sure cant discount DLF still in Delhi/NCR market.... DLF cyber city is an example..... Tell me one builder who can take up 550 crores project to improve infrastructure in existing area....
    CommentQuote
  • I think one must know the balance sheet of DLF and this only indicates that they are desperate to prevent the slide with falsified news of 100% sold out.

But if the news is true by a remotest chance, then its good news for other projects in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maverick9999
    Friends if DLF sold the inventory it's okay chill..... With plans DLF has in new Gurgaon it doesn't shock me... We all can talk about high prices but the truth is that DLF development no one can challenge in Gurgaon. Look at Sohna road, it will never become DLF golf course road or DLF phases....
    Elite group gets attracted that's what DLF strategy is to not launch one or two projects but develop whole area and make it liveable and provide value to its customers. You will start seeing this in New Gurgaon q3 of 2013... Retail will be launched soon.

My point of view... But one thing for sure cant discount DLF still in Delhi/NCR market.... DLF cyber city is an example..... Tell me one builder who can take up 550 crores project to improve infrastructure in existing area....

DLF is building commercial towers on golf course road. To attract office crowd & extend cyber city to golf course road, 550 cr investment is peanuts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    I think one must know the balance sheet of DLF and this only indicates that they are desperate to prevent the slide with falsified news of 100% sold out.

But if the news is true by a remotest chance, then its good news for other projects in this area.

Krishna Ji you are absolutely right.... Company giving statement is sign Of desperation.... 100pc is too much... I would say 50-60 PC of inventory they planned to sell ( not total apartments)

Primus was a hit but they got stuck with Regal Gardens... With sky court not sure... But my point is if they are saying have sold nothing wrong.... All builders do that... To create interest in their projects...
    My only point was that too much negativity for DLF on this forum... Lets be balanced look at their past performance and returns people have got and the concept of community living in Gurgaon they promoted.
    All other builders have just come in and not even delivered that many projects... Vatika is only closer to develop some level of self sustaining community... My views...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asukhija
    DLF is building commercial towers on golf course road. To attract office crowd & extend cyber city to golf course road, 550 cr investment is peanuts...

Sir public private partnership to shape the area is what I am talking about.... Commercial and residential projects run much bigger than 550 cr I know... But your point is interesting... Golf course road to an extent is not finding the right set of tenants given the traffic problems and with high end luxury projects there... DLF ka heeeeee fayda hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    I think one must know the balance sheet of DLF and this only indicates that they are desperate to prevent the slide with falsified news of 100% sold out.

I am a chartered accountant and from my POV they are not at all in desparate situation as far as cash flow is concerned........ over past 4 quarters, the cash flow deficit has been primarily equivalent to the capex/land acquisition and dividend which mean that the core operations are not loosing money even at the debt of RS24000cr!... The debt levels are down by 4500cr since then!

Another way to look at it could be, they haven;t yet raised equity to repay debt hence no dilution of minority interest.....
    CommentQuote