Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by rahul40
    Ireo new project 67a pre launch at 8000 and launch at 9000... is really too high,
    means a 1200-1300 sq ft 2bhk will cost more then 1.2 cr,
    I think they already factor escalation clause in their BSP..
    they are more bigger gunda then dlf who take increased rate at the end, and Ireo take from you on day one.
    there is no 3 bhk( 1700-1800sq ft) in the mkt around 1 cr now a days with branded builder like tata, emmar, ireo, bestech, godrej, puri,,
    all are after money and sucking last drop of blood from flat buyers.
    It's funny how you are trying so hard to debate. WOW really WOW. You like DLF because they don't tell you all the cost upfront and have hidden fees that you have to pay at the end.

    The cost of the DLF project computed on the CARPET Area basis and add to that is insanely high hidden 40% for the Escalation Clause and the Insane PLC's of 25% will be MUCH higher than the IREO Or the TATA project. Both the IREO and Tata locations are liveable today with schools, hospitals and other amenities already around. DLF is near Manesar with very few and horrible families around as of now(Things will get much much better in the next 5 years but not now). The Quality of construction of IREO is far superior and their layout plan better than DLF. So why buy DLF?
    Last edited December 18 2012, 10:13 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

      Some people need to get some life real soon

      Comment


      • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by rahul40
        Do u think 8550 is worth for this location and spec, they are not going to give you apartment in 5* Hotel, then this real case for CCI. when the other builder(vardhman) sold at 5000 , tata is selling at 8500, if you calculate an apt of 1950sqft from vardhman at 5000 and tata at 8550, means tata apt is costlier by 69lac + + tax,
        do u think quality between tata and vardhman differ as much as worth 69 lac in a 1950sqft 3bhk apt?
        So by that logic DLF is really bad. Cos they are selling at 12500 psft CARPET AREA vs 11000 psft CARPET Area for TATA.

        Comment


        • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by rahul40
          Do u think 8550 is worth for this location and spec, they are not going to give you apartment in 5* Hotel, then this real case for CCI. when the other builder(vardhman) sold at 5000 , tata is selling at 8500, if you calculate an apt of 1950sqft from vardhman at 5000 and tata at 8550, means tata apt is costlier by 69lac + + tax,
          do u think quality between tata and vardhman differ as much as worth 69 lac in a 1950sqft 3bhk apt?

          this is all malparctice done by big branded builder, whether it is dlf, tata, Ireo. reheja,, Godrej,, puri.., etc,,

          all branded builders are bigger chor, then why blame only dlf for theft? all are doing theft work to make huge money by night..
          The builder's brand premium has more to do with the promise of better returns on the property and peace of mind.... quality of construction and materials used is a differentiator in this market to a very limited extent...
          And you seriously can't mention TATA and Vardhman in the same breath, there's no comparison here.

          Comment


          • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by rahul40
            Do u think 8550 is worth for this location and spec, they are not going to give you apartment in 5* Hotel, then this real case for CCI. when the other builder(vardhman) sold at 5000 , tata is selling at 8500, if you calculate an apt of 1950sqft from vardhman at 5000 and tata at 8550, means tata apt is costlier by 69lac + + tax,
            do u think quality between tata and vardhman differ as much as worth 69 lac in a 1950sqft 3bhk apt?

            this is all malparctice done by big branded builder, whether it is dlf, tata, Ireo. reheja,, Godrej,, puri.., etc,,

            all branded builders are bigger chor, then why blame only dlf for theft? all are doing theft work to make huge money by night..
            if dlf new project can come at 6000 in sector 86
            tata at 8500 is much better specially location is much better
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

            Comment


            • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

              Lets stop this meaningless discussion pls.

              Rahul40,
              Even if you are a broker, it pays to think for the guy who is paying you, not the builder. The builder is just a bigger jhola in the game.
              In long term, friction makes all opposing surfaces smooth... the people who survive are the ones who go with the flow... not against it.
              Who pays you determines everything in long term. Once this roulette ends, you will loose the client and the builder will loose you like a dead leaf.

              Go with the flow.... and that means the guy who is paying you for your job. Tomorrow a bigger broker will come along with a hint of ethics and he will grab all business from you. See what Tatas have done to DLF? If that is what can happen to the builder think abt brokerages!

              PS: Just sharing some thing deeply personal with you and your ilk. Hard work always pays. (and funny thing is it ain't hard at all after some time, actually it just looks hard to the undisciplined folks)
              Treat your job with respect and it will treat you with respect. And you will make money in the long run. You have no idea how much ppl are fed with this nonsense. The moment they get an option they will ditch you just like they ditch ICICI home loans and DLF homes.
              Last edited December 18 2012, 10:50 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                The term broker will get respect when the persons themselves give their job some respect

                Comment


                • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                  Guys everybody have freedom to talk about their opinion so please don't attack a guy who is just trying to express his opinion. If you don't agree just skip it.

                  I don't think there is any need to prove him false by any means. Peoples who read IREF are smart enough to understand.

                  I feel from quite a some time that here are some lobbyist who can't digest developments of other areas/project except they are themselves invested in. It won't really help you in the long run as everybody can understand what they are doing.

                  If you guys think at SPR 8500 is good and at NH8 6000 is high then stay away from it.. why you try to prove that Rahul is wrong? Chill up guys.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by Dheer View Post
                    Guys everybody have freedom to talk about their opinion so please don't attack a guy who is just trying to express his opinion. If you don't agree just skip it.

                    I don't think there is any need to prove him false by any means. Peoples who read IREF are smart enough to understand.

                    I feel from quite a some time that here are some lobbyist who can't digest developments of other areas/project except they are themselves invested in. It won't really help you in the long run as everybody can understand what they are doing.
                    With All respect to Rahul40, I dont think anyone is trying to prove him wrong; just trying to correct the Miss-Information that is being spread.

                    If a person says things like...its a battle between DLF and Flat Owners lets see who wins..with an inclination as if he is routing for DLF to win an Abusive Clause case in CCI... then it does raise some emotion in people who have been fighting tooth and nail against a builder who has far more resource, political clout and other means... Dont forget the people who are fighting against DLF are DLF Customer who Bought DLF property...

                    I can speak for myself for instance (I own a DLF flat) and yet am all up against the builder...because I truly wish that the pain and agony that I have gone through in the last 4-5 years fighting this builder is not passed down to others..

                    I and many in the association believe in Capitalism and feel there is nothing wrong is making profits...But Not by things like this Escalation Clause or Imaginary Super Area or Car parking being sold (Which BTW has a Supreme Court Ruling against it; imagine this; the builder lobby is so strong that they refuse to follow a SC order) or Club Areas being sold off etc... Crony Capitalism is not what we support... The problem is Crony Capitalist have a long list of supporters in people who themselves are stuck and locked in... Or Brokers who make a killing no matter what the customer suffers..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
                      With All respect to Rahul40, I dont think anyone is trying to prove him wrong; just trying to correct the Miss-Information that is being spread.

                      If a person says things like...its a battle between DLF and Flat Owners lets see who wins..with an inclination as if he is routing for DLF to win an Abusive Clause case in CCI... then it does raise some emotion in people who have been fighting tooth and nail against a builder who has far more resource, political clout and other means... Dont forget the people who are fighting against DLF are DLF Customer who Bought DLF property...

                      I can speak for myself for instance (I own a DLF flat) and yet am all up against the builder...because I truly wish that the pain and agony that I have gone through in the last 4-5 years fighting this builder is not passed down to others..

                      I and many in the association believe in Capitalism and feel there is nothing wrong is making profits...But Not by things like this Escalation Clause or Imaginary Super Area or Car parking being sold (Which BTW has a Supreme Court Ruling against it; imagine this; the builder lobby is so strong that they refuse to follow a SC order) or Club Areas being sold off etc... Crony Capitalism is not what we support... The problem is Crony Capitalist have a long list of supporters in people who themselves are stuck and locked in... Or Brokers who make a killing no matter what the customer suffers..
                      Mate you talked about car parking every builder on this earth charge for car parking. I'm actually not favoring DLF here as I never invested in DLF properties and have no plans to do in near future as they doesn't fit in my investment criteria.

                      You said you suffered from your DLF investment in past 4-5 years. We would love if you can share your experience in detail so it can benefit the IREF community and lots of lots of end users/ investors.

                      About Rahul's comment on who wins DLF or investors, he might have said it just as a joke or excitement. Picking him on such things and attacking with a group of guys is not good. Calling him broker and stuff.

                      I don't know what is his profession but it doesn't sounds good calling a random guy a broker on your assumptions when you don't even know about the guy posting? It is an insult what is happening here on someone's profession. Do you think it is fair and it is not playing with someones emotion?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X