Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Originally posted by arunaggarwal View Post
    Can't comment on the authenticity of this number but i would better reserve my comments for rational discussions..... he has been enjoying the status of the market leader till now and hence would have garnered some interest even for a ill located/priced project ....

Agree that the sentiments are not in favour but one should still not ignore others capabilities completely........
    Arun I agree with you on all of this except the location bit.... well i think atleast the location is decent - bang on the 135 m multi-utility corridor... Am I missing something here.... Please share your perspective

PS: I am not and do not wish to invest in DLF

Comment

resale/ builder rates, how does it make a difference?? SPR is definitely a discounted region, and now rates seem attractive, seeing the mad rush along NPR, and 8X and 9X sectors... crazy crazy!!!

Comment

I think builders like DLF are ringing the bells of a downturn.... Aise prices rakhenge to buyers market se bhag hi jayenge.....

This is absurd... Gurgaon is not a paradise ki kissi bhi rate pe log kharidenge...

There is correction in whole of NCR now... why Gurgaon should be a exception...

If you look at past... Gurgaon market has always discounted after major launches by DLF at bad locations at absurd prices..

A major correction was seen just after launch of DLF phase 5. Very bad location at that time.

Next wave of correction after launch of New town and Capital greens in New Gurgaon.. which was again a bad location at absurd prices..

Now It has planned a series of launches in New Gurgaon... lets see if history repeats itself.

Dont know whether these corrections have something to do whith DLF launches or just a co-incidence.

May be they make a virtual market just before their launches and trap innocent investors.... or just a co-incidence.

Comment

Originally posted by calvin56 View Post
          resale/ builder rates, how does it make a difference?? SPR is definitely a discounted region, and now rates seem attractive, seeing the mad rush along NPR, and 8X and 9X sectors... crazy crazy!!!
          Calvin the difference is that in resale, there is black component involved... a lot of people, especially end users go in for fresh booking as they aren't able to come up with the requisite black money amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Aman1983 View Post
            Arun I agree with you on all of this except the location bit.... well i think atleast the location is decent - bang on the 135 m multi-utility corridor... Am I missing something here.... Please share your perspective

PS: I am not and do not wish to invest in DLF
            Aman, the comment was on relative basis (other locations available at this rate).....

agree that the location should be seen in perspective of the developments planned by DLF in the township.. and then it is a futuristic location and not bad!
            Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by arunaggarwal View Post
              Aman, the comment was on relative basis (other locations available at this rate).....

agree that the location should be seen in perspective of the developments planned by DLF in the township.. and then it is a futuristic location and not bad!
              Right, get your point... thanks.

Comment

PLC's ranging from 10 - 30% of bsp, plc is charged for east/north-east entrance, south/east facing balconies, pool facing, etc etc...

Originally posted by amit100 View Post
                Are they including TWO car parking in this BSP? Any idea about the PLCs pls?

Cheers

Comment

TOI news

NEW DELHI: Realty major today launched a new luxury housing project in Gurgaon with a sales realisation of Rs 900 crore.

The company will develop 674 apartments in the 13-acre project 'Sky Court'. The price of flats range from Rs 1.14 crore to Rs 1.53 crore.

"The project has been entirely sold. We have received more than 700 applications," DLFBSE -2.44 % spokesperson said.

Last month, DLF had announced that it would launch 9-10 million sq ft of real estate projects during the second half of the current financial year.

"The company is now well positioned to take-off as it moves towards [COLOR=#0000FF !important]new launches[/COLOR] in excess of 9 million [COLOR=#0000FF !important]sq ft[/COLOR] during the second half of FY'13... Given [COLOR=#0000FF !important]previous successes[/COLOR], focus on plotted launches is to continue," DLF had said while declaring the results for the second quarter.

DLF had said that 8.5 million sq ft of luxury group housing would be launched in Gurgaon and one million

Comment

DLF expects Rs 900 cr sales value from new project in Gurgaon - The Economic Times

Awe.. and guys says Who the hell is buying in Gurgaon? :P

Realty major today launched a new luxury housing project in Gurgaon with a sales realisation of Rs 900 crore.

The company will develop 674 apartments in the 13-acre project 'Sky Court'. The price of flats range from Rs 1.14 crore to Rs 1.53 crore.

"The project has been entirely sold. We have received more than 700 applications," spokesperson said.

Last month, DLF had announced that it would launch 9-10 million sq ft of real estate projects during the second half of the current financial year.

"The company is now well positioned to take-off as it moves towards new launches in excess of 9 million sq ft during the second half of FY'13... Given previous successes, focus on plotted launches is to continue," DLF had said while declaring the results for the second quarter.

DLF had said that 8.5 million sq ft of luxury group housing would be launched in Gurgaon."
                    Last edited December 21 2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Yes, i think for them 100% sold = 90-95% , one can anytime find inventory with the developer at any given point of time, some units are always available with builder..
                      Originally posted by rahul40
                      when then sold all 674 flat in 1 days,, then why stock still unsold in Regal and Primus?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X