Heard DLF is coming up with another residential project in New Gurgaon to be priced at ~Rs5500psf.

Not sure whether it will be an extension of Regal towers or a completely new one...... Any clues?
Read more
479 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Send me a one to one reply thorugh a IREF

Originally Posted by tiptop
    hi samthecool, how can I contact you?
    CommentQuote
  • how can i post a one-to-one message?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tiptop
    how can i post a one-to-one message?

U need 10+ posts for sending & receiving PM's .

IREF™ Indian Real Estate Forum - www.indianrealestateforum.com - FAQ: User Profile Features
    CommentQuote
  • dlf losers havent given BBA still. No demand letter for next payment. story continues - nobody responds to email and nobody picks call
    CommentQuote
  • did any one receive BBA or demand letter after start of excavation?
    CommentQuote
  • Delay in BBA from DLF side looks like a planned game to put the date of project delivery date as much as late. Similarly other terms& condition in favor of DLF considering the current market situation. DLF going very cunning and greedy. I am eagerly waiting for BBA and to come out from this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Did anyone try to see his unit in market. I am aware that their is no premium at present but any idea what the market condition is and expected BSP.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gkumar12
    Delay in BBA from DLF side looks like a planned game to put the date of project delivery date as much as late. Similarly other terms& condition in favor of DLF considering the current market situation. DLF going very cunning and greedy. I am eagerly waiting for BBA and to come out from this project.

delivery date will be counted from booking date... not agreement signed date,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    delivery date will be counted from booking date... not agreement signed date,,

Delivery date is always counted from BBA date :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lucida
    Delivery date is always counted from BBA date :)

You have less knowledge, or may be this is your first buy.

if this would be facts... then builder will not execute the BBA for 1-2 years.

see skycourt booking form.. it mentioned

18(a).

Subject to other terms of this Application/Agreement, including but not limited to timely payment of the Total Price, stamp duty and other charges by the Applicant(s), the Company shall endeavour to complete the construction of the Said Apartment within forty eight (48) months from the date of Application. The Company will offer possession of the Said Apartment to the Applicant(s) as and when the Company receives the occupation
    certificate from the competent authority(ies). Any delay by the Applicant(s) in taking possession of the Said Apartment from the date of offer of possession, would attract holding charges Rs. 161.50/- per sq. mtr. (Rs. 15/- per sq. ft. approx.) per month for any delay of full one month or any part thereof.

What I come to know, that ppl here at the forum have no info and still they try to post here.. these type of ppl should be kicked off in the interest of real buyer,
    CommentQuote
  • The terms of BBA supersed the terms of application. Further when u purchase under construction property, u purchase the rights on a property and not the asset itself. The BBA is what describes ur rights. So if the matter goes to court, the BBA would be admissable and overrule anything mentioned on the application form.

So usually it is the BBA terms that are binding on both parties and not the application form.

So if Dlf changes 48 months to 60 months in BBA, what will u do, refuse to sign the BBA?

You dont have to be rude as u can be incorrect as well and which seems to be the case here.,

Originally Posted by rahul40
    You have less knowledge, or may be this is your first buy.

if this would be facts... then builder will not execute the BBA for 1-2 years.

see skycourt booking form.. it mentioned

18(a).

Subject to other terms of this Application/Agreement, including but not limited to timely payment of the Total Price, stamp duty and other charges by the Applicant(s), the Company shall endeavour to complete the construction of the Said Apartment within forty eight (48) months from the date of Application. The Company will offer possession of the Said Apartment to the Applicant(s) as and when the Company receives the occupation
    certificate from the competent authority(ies). Any delay by the Applicant(s) in taking possession of the Said Apartment from the date of offer of possession, would attract holding charges Rs. 161.50/- per sq. mtr. (Rs. 15/- per sq. ft. approx.) per month for any delay of full one month or any part thereof.

What I come to know, that ppl here at the forum have no info and still they try to post here.. these type of ppl should be kicked off in the interest of real buyer,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    The terms of BBA supersed the terms of application. Further when u purchase under construction property, u purchase the rights on a property and not the asset itself. The BBA is what describes ur rights. So if the matter goes to court, the BBA would be admissable and overrule anything mentioned on the application form.

So usually it is the BBA terms that are binding on both parties and not the application form.

So if Dlf changes 48 months to 60 months in BBA, what will u do, refuse to sign the BBA?

You dont have to be rude as u can be incorrect as well and which seems to be the case here.,

BBA is not harasser then application form,,

I guess you don't any dlf property.
    CommentQuote
  • It is really funny seeing the discussion in this forum....we are having a go at each other trying to show how DLF is better than other builders and whatever....My two cents -

Wait till you get possession from DLF (which will take another 5 to 6 years from now if you are lucky) you will get shock of your life...Expect the unexpected...there will be charges you would not have even imagined or were told....DLF will stop paying compensation from date of OC which will almost be a year before actual date of possession...we were luckier that we did not have escalation clause...buyer of skycourt will get an even bigger shock...

remember DLF does not condone anything....any miss from your end will be used against you :) You may show every possible proof and justification they just don't listen...you can show your loyalty to them everywhere yet they will not spare you...funny part is their written commitment if in your favor have no value...they go back on it claiming that they are not required to honor it...

Lastly look at the carpet area you are getting in SkyCourt and compare It with NTH you will be shocked how apartments with same size can have such difference in area inside the apartment.

My suggestion is rather than trying to stand up for the builder which will not help....try and get together and stand up for each other to protect your rights...learn from buyers of 3C who have got the escalation clause removed from the BBA. Had buyers of NTH not stood together our problems would have been thousand times more. Because of they way DLF treats its customers it is unable to sell projects like sky court and Ultima they have lost their loyal customer base. If you are alone and deal with DLF god help you...

Note- While I am a DLF customer, I have nothing to do with skycourt. What I have shared above is basis facts encountered over last 5.5 years and basis experience of dealing with issues of thousands of customers and one of the few individuals who have in interacted and dealt with DLF's top management.
    CommentQuote
  • Since u are going so ga ga over DLF properties here, let me give u a clause from DLF Buyer Agreement. This is clause No 29 of the following DLF Agreement. This happens to be a standard clause in most BBA which means anything the builder said before is irrelevant.

http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connect/e806d9004a4869c6b99ff912f440a657/Riverside+agreement.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=e806d9004a4869c6b99ff912f440a657

Entire Agreement
    This Agreement along with its annexures and the terms and conditions contained in the Application constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all understandings, any other agreements, correspondences, arrangements whether written or oral, if any, between the parties hereto. The terms and conditions of the Application shall continue to prevail to be binding on the Apartment Allottee save and except in case where the terms and conditions of the Application are at variance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement in which case the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail and shall supercede those terms and conditions contained in the Application. The Agreement or any provision hereof cannot be changed, terminated or waived orally. Any changes or additional provisions must be set forth in writing in a separate Agreement duly signed by and between the parties.

Originally Posted by rahul40
    BBA is not harasser then application form,,

I guess you don't any dlf property.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add...Any clause in that one sided agreement which by mistake is in your favor does not hold any value and will not be enforced...If you wish to get it enforced you will have to go to court fight till SC and win. :)
    CommentQuote