Heard DLF is coming up with another residential project in New Gurgaon to be priced at ~Rs5500psf.

Not sure whether it will be an extension of Regal towers or a completely new one...... Any clues?
Read more
479 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I’ve discussed with one of me friend who owned the DLF flat in their old project. At the time possession or just before that they used to demand more money from customer. As per their ill practice they will justify by increase in super built area and high inflation due to cost rise in raw material. However, carpet area of the flat would be same or less.

Considering our current booking BSP and total cost, they may demand overall 8 to 9 Lacks additional charges for 3 BHK unit . This is quite high and may be more. We should take it up with DLF to clarify if they are planning to demand more from Skycourte customer. I'd prefer to sell it before taking possession or much before that.
    CommentQuote
  • Market trend

Hi friends,
    I will be really thankful to senior members and others in the group if I can be helped in understanding the present DLF skycourt market. I am holding a unit and booked mainly for investment. Is now a right time for sell. Any idea on BSP etc.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

At present resale is in a very bad stage in skycourt, have seen many units being offered at the booking price. so even after investing 40-50 lacs for over a year if we are not getting even bank returns its safe to keep money in banks only.
    its not the right time to sell, you need to wait for long as resale in that area is 4000-6000 levels, people are more keen to buy those than the much highly priced projects in the recent past.

Originally Posted by prache06
    Hi friends,
    I will be really thankful to senior members and others in the group if I can be helped in understanding the present DLF skycourt market. I am holding a unit and booked mainly for investment. Is now a right time for sell. Any idea on BSP etc.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Distress deal below soft launch price . Guess you can call softer exit option
    DLF Skycourt @5700, 1854sqft. Booking 6000. 2 plc of east+park facing
    CommentQuote
  • Dear AKUSER
    The link to Ireo Corridors - Payment Plan & Special Issues Analysis | is not working.

Pls help send the details again
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All, checking here if there are any investors in DLF Sky Court that are part of this group? I have been following the construction updates closely. Looks like possession should happen by end of 2016/early 2017?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AKUSER
    Fellow buyers, have you also received a letter stating that there is a change in a drawing to which dlf is seeking 'no objection'? Would like to make sure that there is no impact on cost/area.
    Also please Google Vijay kapoor vs dlf case ...which challenges the one sided bba in court. Going by the builders increasing cost by referring the escalation clause at the time of possession , we need to attach to this case or talk to developer as a group. Thoughts?

And since the oil, metals have reduced in price the developer hasn't talked about a reduction to be passed as a benefit to the buyers.
    Agree or disagree ...do discuss here. Or msg me using this portal...or let me know in case you need email details.

Regards.

Regards.

There is no clarity in the letter wrt the impact on floor plan , change in size and commercial implications. Second, what is the actual reason for the change? Have the regulations changed or it is Just that DLF did not have the approvals in place before launching the project. This looks like a gimmick by DLF to escalate prices. All should raise objections to any changes till DLF shares all details.
    CommentQuote
  • Objections to Change in Building Plan

Please send your objections to tcpharyana1 at g m a i l d o t com
    This is the email address of Director General of Town & Country Planning Haryana as published on their website
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any whatsapp group for sky courts? Can you get me added please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxthebond
    Is there any whatsapp group for sky courts? Can you get me added please?

Hi, I own apartment here.... would like to share important information about the project.do share email or contact details. To send message, you need to write ten posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @Sandyyy please mention your email address or complete ten posts so that you can send a message to me. I need to talk to you about building plan change issue for another project. Need to get your inputs very soon. thank you.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • san101210 months ago
      does anyone has idea about completion status?
  • Originally Posted by gkumar12
    I’ve discussed with one of me friend who owned the DLF flat in their old project. At the time possession or just before that they used to demand more money from customer. As per their ill practice they will justify by increase in super built area and high inflation due to cost rise in raw material. However, carpet area of the flat would be same or less.

Considering our current booking BSP and total cost, they may demand overall 8 to 9 Lacks additional charges for 3 BHK unit . This is quite high and may be more. We should take it up with DLF to clarify if they are planning to demand more from Skycourte customer. I'd prefer to sell it before taking possession or much before that.

Hi, Please share details your apartment, tower ,floor, price expected.
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • A product evolved better than the walkthrough video....

For the royal people, a royal touch !!!!
    Photos:
    CommentQuote