Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Guys
    Been to the site over weekend
    The site currently has access road between 2 towers of NTH and the site is right adjoining the "Badha" village. Frankly not a great location right next to village and does not deserve such price at all.

Find a pic of the access road
    Attached Files

Comment

So I got an SMS today advertizing SKY Court. I called up the agent and he was adamant that he can get me a Fresh Unit in Skycourt. Though he insisted that DLF has taken out a limited inventory of new units. He offered something on the 14th Floor.

I told him that due to some medical reasons I can only buy on the 1st or the 2nd floor units. So the guy calls me after a couple of hours to tell me that he will be able to get me a 2nd floor unit but I needed to give him a cheque today as that unit just become available.

Wonder how many such units are floating in the market for the already SOLD out property. Something smells fishy!!!

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
      WARNING and Advise on Purchase of DLF SKY Court Appartments

Here are a few reasons why you should not invest in this Complex:
      1. The Pricing of these Apartments is VERY HIGH for that area when compared on a CARPET area basis.

2. The effective apartment area or CARPET Area for this flat is around 53%. Which is the lowest in the Industry. So if you compare this 1865 flat to a DDA flat; it's size will be similar to a 900 sqft DDA flat.

3. ESCALATION Clause. Don't underestimate this clause, this will have an impact of around 40 lac rupees for a 1.2 Cr flat. Effectively you are getting this 1800 sqft flat for 1.6 Cr.

4. DLF will not pay you delayed penalty for 54 months or 4.5 years. And thereafter it's a 15 Rs psft penalty.

5. NON of the DLF properties of late have made returns for its investors. Regal Garden, Primus are just 2 very recent examples. People who tried to make a quick buck and bought into RG or Primus are now stuck. DLF too has been unable to sell more than 40% of their inventory.

6. The built quality of DLF compared to IREO or TATA is far inferior. Go compare IREO and Park Place. The same is the case for the layout plan, floor plan or site plan.

Comment

yes, Rahul what smells fishy is the DLF's claim of first day sold off news...

Comment

I think the project is "soldout" but only to bulk investors who have basically underwritten the deal.
          These guys have a short window to sell of the units as fresh units in paperwork. If they aren't able to sell and all paperwork is done in their name then they will end up getting stuck with the inventory for a while.

This has been a win-win situation in the past. Dlf can claim all sold out which it desperately needs to do for pr reasons, and the investors make a quick buck. The only assumption is that the investors will be able to find enough buyers before more demands and raised.

Comment

No firm is willing to buy in bulk, the dlf properties coz they realized its insane pricing which is atleSt 2 year premium built into it

Comment

Originally posted by seekjustice View Post
              No firm is willing to buy in bulk, the dlf properties coz they realized its insane pricing which is atleSt 2 year premium built into it
              Dont under estimate DLF on the bulk buyers. The bulk buyers could have been given an unsecured loan from DLF to buy DLF properties at a half the price...Does it sound familiar

Comment

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
                Dont under estimate DLF on the bulk buyers. The bulk buyers could have been given an unsecured loan from DLF to buy DLF properties at a half the price...Does it sound familiar
                Hanji mona ka pata hoga

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
                  Guys
                  The site currently has access road between 2 towers of NTH and the site is right adjoining the "Badha" village. Frankly not a great location right next to village and does not deserve such price at all.

I really impressed with the width of road seen in below picture...

Comment

Originally posted by seekjustice View Post
                    There is nothing called insane pricing in gurgaon.... There have been times people have been saying dwarka expressway pricing is insane....
                    But look at TATA, GODREJ, PURI or any reputed builder.....
                    The word insane is not even sane in gurgaon.....

Comment

Originally posted by krishna99 View Post
                      Guys

The pic doesn't anywhere show the closest image but if you must have visited most (where most means every) of the dwarka expressway projects, it is somewhat near to small or big village...... At least you see a road over here, but go to any other project in any sector of dwarka expressway you wont find even the concrete plain road.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X