528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Given inventory (appx 3000- 3500 apartments- Sec 86,90,91) now applied for Occupation Certificate.

DLF Condominiums in Gurgaon | Townhouses in Gurgaon | Buy Homes in Gurgaon

Members views requested on impact on prices in the next 12- 24 months, post delivery/habitation.
    (considering, it takes 90-180 days for obtaining the OC/EWS allotment/Clearance of dues etc.)

Cheers
    BlessU bhai,

Here is my personal take. Since that area is still not easily accessible; road work is on and good roads have been made but not all work has been completed. The access road from NH8 to sector 86, 90 is blocked at the very start from NH8. There are some legal cases pending. And given the India Court System it will easily be another year or so before anything happens there.

There are no schools, hospitals shops in the 10 KM radius of that area..

So given that there will be an inventory of 3000+ home not counting the Express Green homes that are also due for possession soon... then you are either looking at a stalemate situation or a rapid progress.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
      BlessU bhai,

Here is my personal take. Since that area is still not easily accessible; road work is on and good roads have been made but not all work has been completed. The access road from NH8 to sector 86, 90 is blocked at the very start from NH8. There are some legal cases pending. And given the India Court System it will easily be another year or so before anything happens there.

So given that there will be an inventory of 3000+ home not counting the Express Green homes that are also due for possession soon... then you are either looking at a stalemate situation or a rapid progress.
      My friend if I go by your logic then, people should not even invest on DEW... cause the issues you have put above multiply by 5 is current status of DEW. Let me tell you with my experience in Gurgaon.. you get a road and everything else shapes up once people start living, its just matter of time.
      With my limited knowledge, DEW is very investor heavy and these 8x and 9x sectors are end user heavy... this area will be liveable in another 2 years max.
      2 your point on hospitals, shops & schools not sure commercially it will make sense to open right now given no one is living there but mind you these will come very fast... atleast the hospitals and schools as these are necessity... wait & watch

I agree to Blessu bhai's point that huge inventory in next 2-3 years.. and investors are holding atleast 2 units either in these sectors or DEW... will see how this unfolds.. hopefully India's population explosion takes care of this and migrating population to Gurgaon...

Comment

Really..like how? People are unable to sell their properties in RG after months on the block. Do you want to buy one? I have a friend who is selling

(To the admin's I am not selling anything.. its a pun intended here
        Gone are the days when you can make money in 6 months on RE, you need to hold the investment and think logically if you are buying for end use or for investment. Regal Gardens is by no way an investor friendly property(Ask your friend to do some research before he puts money to invest). End use, RG will be great... Look at Primus... that was investors heaven given the specs and location....

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi

Members views requested on impact on prices in the next 12- 24 months, post delivery/habitation.
          (considering, it takes 90-180 days for obtaining the OC/EWS allotment/Clearance of dues etc.)

Cheers
          Greetings, I expect massive uptick in activity post OC for any one of them. With DEW already tangled in village issues, this place will become the hot bed of activity with all brokers thronging the place like never before. The bone of contention is certainly the road connecting NH8 to 86, 91 directly and the Toll road. Once OCs are given, I expect the road issue to be solved (understand that it involves money more than anything else).

I am expecting start of commercial activity once a few people start to move here.

Comment

Schools :

Bal Bharti Public School Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar
            Laxmi International Welcome to LAXMI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
            Kendriya Vidyalaya NSG Manesar Welcome to Kendriya Vidyalaya NSG Manesar
            Bachpan Play School BACHPAN School List - NCR - Manesar - Bachpan...A Play School

Hospital :

RockLand Hospital Rockland Manesar, Rockland Hospital Manesar Gurgaon, Rockland Delhi | Rockland

Police Station :
            Police Station Manesar, Near Heritage Village Resort, Manesar

Comment

Originally posted by hitender View Post

Schools :

Bal Bharti Public School Bal Bharati Public School, Manesar
              Laxmi International Welcome to LAXMI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
              Kendriya Vidyalaya NSG Manesar Welcome to Kendriya Vidyalaya NSG Manesar
              Bachpan Play School BACHPAN School List - NCR - Manesar - Bachpan...A Play School

Hospital :

RockLand Hospital Rockland Manesar, Rockland Hospital Manesar Gurgaon, Rockland Delhi | Rockland

Police Station :
              Police Station Manesar, Near Heritage Village Resort, Manesar
              All of these things are in manesar.

Then why are these companies charging Gurgaon rates for an area which is basically part of the Manesar ecosystem.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9999 View Post
                My friend if I go by your logic then, people should not even invest on DEW... cause the issues you have put above multiply by 5 is current status of DEW. Let me tell you with my experience in Gurgaon.. you get a road and everything else shapes up once people start living, its just matter of time.
                With my limited knowledge, DEW is very investor heavy and these 8x and 9x sectors are end user heavy... this area will be liveable in another 2 years max.
                2 your point on hospitals, shops & schools not sure commercially it will make sense to open right now given no one is living there but mind you these will come very fast... atleast the hospitals and schools as these are necessity... wait & watch

I agree to Blessu bhai's point that huge inventory in next 2-3 years.. and investors are holding atleast 2 units either in these sectors or DEW... will see how this unfolds.. hopefully India's population explosion takes care of this and migrating population to Gurgaon...
                It is presence of MNC because of which Gurgaon is different from faridabad or kundli or bahadurgarh.

If companies don't move in this area; then people are not going to enjoy 50km commute each day.

Gurgaon economy is strongly coupled with world economy.
                If world economy continues to be in doldrums; don't expect Gurgaon to expand at the same rate as it did in first decade if 21st century.

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

Due to cheap rental availability projected in New Gurgaon, will Existing Ggn rentals come under pressure and subsequently reduce demand in existing ggn from buyers ??

I guess, those working in Manesar, Dharuhera, IMT, Rewari, Bawal, Roj Ka Meo, Bhiwari etc will move into this area once suitable social infra pops up. Many travelling from Delhi to these areas, will be ameliorated from the miseries of passing the toll daily.

Many moved to Dwarka Purely due to cheap rentals in the initial years..

I guess this area would be cheap-rental-hunters haven for sometime. Particularly those who live in crowded or costly areas and work in manufacturing factories/ancillaries of Maruti/HH and IT/Electronic companies in Manesar. Until more Commercials with ITES/IT companies set shop. With Huge Leasing experience of DLF, it should not be much of a problem to scout a few leading/anchor brand names for the area. May be a Genpact Office Extension plying 100s of cabs.

I am sure most builders would have already tied up with schools and hospitals to be developed in/around their townships.. I wont be surprised if a few intl/branded schools would be calling admissions for April 2014-15 session!!

Cheers
                  Last edited December 6 2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                    It is presence of MNC because of which Gurgaon is different from faridabad or kundli or bahadurgarh.

If companies don't move in this area; then people are not going to enjoy 50km commute each day.

Gurgaon economy is strongly coupled with world economy.
                    If world economy continues to be in doldrums; don't expect Gurgaon to expand at the same rate as it did in first decade if 21st century.

Frankly if you were to ask me... world economy is a very big statement.. the way gurgaon has come up in last 30 years is one because of DLF and second because of MNCs... all MNCs present in Gurgaon today face extreme real estate rentals cost problem... thats why you are seeing increased activity in NOIDA/Greater NOIDA and also in Manesar. I would say think about Sohna road... no one would have thought the area will come so big... i still remember 2003 Malibu Town available at 2000 and no takers.. first ones to be there.. had to cross through a cremation ground.. dust no life... last 5 years it has changed...
                    The biggest advantage I would say India has is its in a very sweat spot with US facing huge cost pressures have to move work to India... if this will be in Gurgaon or not will depend on commercial rentals and they will come down only once you have new areas.. Sohna road has Capgemini and other companies....

Lot of companies are thinking of moving their campus to Manesar.. but dependent on SPR and NPR so that you have employees can come at same time... only 15-20 kms extra.. friend I believe things will change.. kundli just because of KMP and educational city.. has so many builders coming...
                    My view point.. I missed the bus in 2003 not this time.. Gurgaon mein khara paani hai.. jungle mein rahoge.. and today.. you can't buy a property.. in main gurgaon

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                      All of these things are in manesar.

Then why are these companies charging Gurgaon rates for an area which is basically part of the Manesar ecosystem.
                      ABC111 Bhai,

1. These facilities are in Manesar at this moment but very much with in reach for those who would start staying in 8x, 9x initially.

2. I believe, as and when people start moving in 8x, 9x, hospitals, school and other basic facilities will start coming in these sectors.

3. Builders are charging heavily because we, both investors and end users, are paying. Investors to make some profits and end users to own their dream home.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X