Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

The debt of DLF might not be the biggest challenge as their assets valuation is huge, but execution by the company has been poor in the last few years. The case of shutting your eyes and investing in DLF might be something of the past.

Comment

name any single builder who execute ON TIME?

today we taken possiession of unitech freasco in sec 50,

as per agreement , date was June 2008 and ..

booking done in 2005

its 5 year delay..

dlf NTH... huge project.. they deliever in 5 year....

launch in 2008

now handling over to buyers.. in 2013

normally every takes 5 year...

but unitech taken 8 years..

i didnt seen any project where dlf taken 7-8 years

Comment

Sachdeva ji,

When people have no point to make then they use pointless arguments as shutting eye or opening noses to peek in other buisness.... It is just that every one expects to ride an elephant ..... But nobody wants to buy it .....

Execution part already answered by Rahul ji..... It was a bad time and it is still again a bad time for RE ..... So cursing indian govt wont help.... But to solve situation is what helps....

Originally posted by sachdeva1 View Post
        The debt of DLF might not be the biggest challenge as their assets valuation is huge, but execution by the company has been poor in the last few years. The case of shutting your eyes and investing in DLF might be something of the past.

Comment

Looks like many DLF employee's are active to project rosy picture of DLF despite their pathetic delivery and kind the pain and frustration they have given to customer like us.
          Vipul is talking about DLF profit but forgot the Huge Debt and careless attitude of DLF towards their customer. Personally, I have faced many issues as well other buyer facing lot of problem after investing in DLF project. New buyer should stay away from such builder.

Comment

what is wrong with people on this thread?

Everyone is only talking about debt of DLF.. why dont we talk of both debt and assets in the same breath?

Guys, they are into business.. their debt is high because they have acquired assets.. and most of the assets that they own are leased office spaces which itself generate enough cash to service the debt..

Are people here aware of debt on realtors from other countries? It is ofcourse a business where debt is used to acquire assets.. its not that they have spent like amateurs? Other debt rich businesses are hotels and hospitality, power companies etc.. It is the nature of business. Pls dont keep on shouting DEBT DEBT without understanding the basics..

Comment

Ture...... People think that buisnesses are done with owned money...... But in buisness it is all different it is done on another's money, when you feel that you can earn more than the bank is cost you on interest...... This is a simple defination of investment or business... But people never understand about i\t......

Originally posted by luckyone View Post
              what is wrong with people on this thread?

Everyone is only talking about debt of DLF.. why dont we talk of both debt and assets in the same breath?

Guys, they are into business.. their debt is high because they have acquired assets.. and most of the assets that they own are leased office spaces which itself generate enough cash to service the debt..

Are people here aware of debt on realtors from other countries? It is ofcourse a business where debt is used to acquire assets.. its not that they have spent like amateurs? Other debt rich businesses are hotels and hospitality, power companies etc.. It is the nature of business. Pls dont keep on shouting DEBT DEBT without understanding the basics..

Comment

Kindly try somebody else service than you will receive the answer for your question.... If we are working for DLF are you working for ERA builder ... It is understandable DLF did some mistakes, but who doesn't make mistakes......But they are on track now.... And don't know the pain from which you are going when the Skycourt project has not even started....

Originally posted by gkumar12 View Post
                Looks like many DLF employee's are active to project rosy picture of DLF despite their pathetic delivery and kind the pain and frustration they have given to customer like us.
                Vipul is talking about DLF profit but forgot the Huge Debt and careless attitude of DLF towards their customer. Personally, I have faced many issues as well other buyer facing lot of problem after investing in DLF project. New buyer should stay away from such builder.

Comment

Boss, I m not favoring DLF but one thing for your understanding , Gurgaon RE boom is just bcoz of DLF... and its DLF cyberciti...

I dont have any investment in DLF but just reviewing the thread and putting my unbiased comment...

Comment

Originally posted by evasnis View Post
                    Boss, I m not favoring DLF but one thing for your understanding , Gurgaon RE boom is just bcoz of DLF... and its DLF cyberciti...

I dont have any investment in DLF but just reviewing the thread and putting my unbiased comment...
                    Absolutely correct.. DLF is not just a project developer but an overall city developer or creator.. Which other builder has the aukaat of building own METRO? People do not understand this and just keep on talking about debt etc etc.. It is a long term player and if people here are not aware - Many South Delhi colonies including GK, Green Park have been developed by DLF..

So, you cant just compare it with other small project developers.. And my hunch is that DLF's next development region target is New GGN.. as we can see office spaces coming in sector-74A etc.. Central Periphery Road will connect NEW GGN with SPR and one would not be surprised if we see many big infra projects (even on PPP model) coming up in that area..

Comment

Just some latest news bytes for DLF trackers:

Only faster asset sales can salvage DLF - The Economic Times

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X