Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

DLS Skycourte was launched more than a year back. They had collected lots of money from buyer and did nothing. No tangible construction progress. Now they are marketing this project a new project and asking 15% advance and rest after 3 years. Again, after taking this slot of booking they will do nothing until three year. This is sales strategy and fooling innocent customer.

DLF may have lot of asset with Huge Debt. But overall business very much down. That’s why their share price comes down to bottom (around Rs 138 from 600 to 700 Rs). This is something undisputed fact to judge their market situation. All this ,because DLF lost customer faith and investor trust.

Comment

The project was launched in End december and it is half year (i.e. 7 months) and during the same tenure Godrej summit,adani and puri were launched. And all them are under the same construction pattern. The project rises as per the construction plan not as per the as kumar's wishes......

Would request to kindly check the facts read and re read , think and re think after looking at the balance sheets.... The share value is not due to the value of the share it is the hype of the share..... Moreover before commenting anything on DLF. Kindly check the Stock graphs for other companies too.... (Unitech, shobha and many more)... So no company value is decided by share value..... The same DLF sold shares worth 3000 crore at 232..... And there was a huge demand for the same.....

Kindly don't impose your technical financial incompetanicies over your thought process....
      I am not favouring any company but trying to light up ur ignorance...

Originally posted by gkumar12 View Post
      DLS Skycourte was launched more than a year back. They had collected lots of money from buyer and did nothing. No tangible construction progress. Now they are marketing this project a new project and asking 15% advance and rest after 3 years. Again, after taking this slot of booking they will do nothing until three year. This is sales strategy and fooling innocent customer.

DLF may have lot of asset with Huge Debt. But overall business very much down. That’s why their share price comes down to bottom (around Rs 138 from 600 to 700 Rs). This is something undisputed fact to judge their market situation. All this ,because DLF lost customer faith and investor trust.
      Last edited August 24 2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

launch date was 20th Dec 2012

as per agreement, dlf should start const in 12 month,,, i.e. 19 dec 2013

but dlf started const in Aug'2013 only... 4 month ahead ..

you can see dlf.in and see the const status.

Comment

Nothing will happen to DLF because India's most VVVV VIP Son in Law has very big share or partnership in DLF.
          DLF share will come up also when world economy USA & Europe will come up estimating in 2015.

Comment

Though I am not a fan of DLF and never invested in its properties but I feel that Phenomenal rise of Gurgaon and its RE is due to DLF only otherwise it was just an auto hub with blue collar working population till 15 yrs back . DLF changed Gurgaon's Sky line with swanky offices. DLF brought MNCs ( GE etc.) through its own connections to Gurgaon otherwise Gurgaon don't have any strategic advantage in terms of location ( not on Del-Mum NH), Economy ( no fertile land), education ( no university), govt support ( Not state capital), Political ( no CM, PM constituency), Special focus( not like NOIDA declared in 1976)
            Last edited August 25 2013, 09:51 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Good one.....

Originally posted by Adorableguy View Post
              Though I am not a fan of DLF and never invested in its properties but I feel that Phenomenal rise of Gurgaon and its RE is due to DLF only otherwise it was just an auto hub with blue collar working population till 15 yrs back . DLF changed Gurgaon's Sky line with swanky offices. DLF brought MNCs ( GE etc.) through its own connections to Gurgaon otherwise Gurgaon don't have any strategic advantage in terms of location ( not on Del-Mum NH), Economy ( no fertile land), education ( no university), govt support ( Not state capital), Political ( no CM, PM constituency), Special focus( not like NOIDA declared in 1976)

Comment

Dear Vipul, its seems being DLF employee you are hurt to see and read the current DLF position. However, being a investor i am also hurt by their mind-set and their market reputation. DLF was a good name but not anymore. Gone are the days when DLF was considered more than developer. But currently, DLF is struggling to deliver their project with promise amenities. To manage their current operation and salary cost they are just launching multiple projects but no sign of construction and delivery. God knows what will happen to us and our money.

The way you have described other project name and their detail as well as their financial summary, it is proved that you are a DLS employee not a buyer. This is Buyer/investor forum. Please free the space for buyer discussion and make the paid marketing for DLF in newspaper or TV channel.

Comment

Sir, I am a DLF employee and you are an employee of ERA developer..... How does it matter... I suppose many people have already answered you in the above posts .... So their comes your true picture you are an investor looking to make your money many times lie Vadra ji did.. But it didn't happened to you... So you are feeling very anguished.. But sir he was a national damad....

That is the thing I m telling you that I am just trying to lighten up your ignorance... You talk about share market but don't know to check the balance sheet and if some body knows it then he is DLF employee..... It will alwys be my pleasure to be associated with such a big brand name... But still I dont have the pleasure to work with DLF....

Moreover this is buyer and investor forum and I am having much more buying and investment done rather than your small thinking ..... And you are nobody to guide who should do what ... You take care of urself .... Because as I say people are drowned by their own thinking not by others...

Dear Vipul, its seems being DLF employee you are hurt to see and read the current DLF position. However, being a investor i am also hurt by their mind-set and their market reputation. DLF was a good name but not anymore. Gone are the days when DLF was considered more than developer. But currently, DLF is struggling to deliver their project with promise amenities. To manage their current operation and salary cost they are just launching multiple projects but no sign of construction and delivery. God knows what will happen to us and our money.

The way you have described other project name and their detail as well as their financial summary, it is proved that you are a DLS employee not a buyer. This is Buyer/investor forum. Please free the space for buyer discussion and make the paid marketing for DLF in newspaper or TV channel.

Comment

Sir

It is for you

" Some people are so doomed that they expect the whole world to burn or be doomed"...
                    But there is always a dark Knight to take the world out of doomness.... You wont understand it... But make you kids let you understand about it......

Moreover, no more discussions post for you.... As I think you are not worth my time....

Comment

Hi Vipul,

Kindly mantain your pateince. It might be that Gkumar is not known about DLF and story of gurgaon building. So it is a responsibility of the IREF members to educate him. I understand how much it sucks to make such people understand. These people don't ever see the larger picture of the story but continue foccussing on their personal agendas or others Loopholes.I as an investor in gurgaon has made fortunes with DLF and remember 10 years back the same set of people saying Gurgaon won't ever match delhi. But DLF changed the whole picture and now Mangolis 2 launched and sold at 25000/ sqft is just sounding their success story.

Originally posted by vipulshare View Post
                      Sir

It is for you

" Some people are so doomed that they expect the whole world to burn or be doomed"...
                      But there is always a dark Knight to take the world out of doomness.... You wont understand it... But make you kids let you understand about it......

Moreover, no more discussions post for you.... As I think you are not worth my time....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X