Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Vipul, I have never asked your time and enlightenment. You went on your own being a DLF employee. I’ve just shared my feeling as buyer of their project and finding it difficult to come out as they are not answering my queries to cancel or resale the unit I am holding.

Voluntary you have started the answer and got frustrated yourself. So, it is not other fault but your emotional attachment to DLF. Again, I am requesting, this is not Marketing forum for any company.

Comment

Bandhu , why u r arguing on builder performance and wasting energy n time on same, we should this forum in constructive way to educate and share on RE matters plus if we have to fight we should wok together against builder abusive clause..

Every builder want to take maximum benefit from buyer money .... its us as end user or Investor to stop them for doing bad practices ..

Time is urs , u can use or argue...

Comment

no builder buyer agreement till now

DLF did not give builder buyer agreement till now to skycourt project. already collected about 30% payment and giving reasons like few signatures pending

Comment

That is DLF plans to delay the project. For sure, DLF will also increase the cost and from the agreed valued. They will provide silly reason of high cost of material and inflation. I've already faced in my booking. Few big issues with DLF but list not limited to this.

1. High delay in delivery.
          2. Cost increase in mid of project and give big burden to customer.
          3. Deaf ear towards customer voice and request. They simply threatened customer to do whatever you want to do. Go to court etc.
          4. They also known to change the original plan and Flat size and generally ask more money from customer. This is told by one of my friend from Gurgaon.
          5. Flat size is quite small. Even their 2000 SqFt (built up area size) comes around to 1150 Sqft actual size(carpet area). But they charged of 2000Sqft size.

Comment

DLF sky court customer service is one of the worst. They never give true picture and hide facts. Please do not fall in the trap of trusting DLF.
            After sending several reminders and making several calls, DLF skycourt customer service still says they are doing their best to resolve the matter without informing what the matter is. I urge you all NOT TO INVEST IN SKYCOURT. Its a mistake I made and lots of money put at risk.

DLF builder buyer agreement has become a joke which only DLF can understand

Comment

@Chiranjeevi I think it is the first builder you are buying a property with. Atleast you get to hear something from them. Deal with Adani, vatika, orris or Emaar They wont even treat you as customers even

Leaving apart all this, as per the information from DLF, BBA will be released by 10 th september

Moreover mistake can be rectified by selling your apartmet at the cost you bought it
              Kindly contact me in case you are ready to sell it at the purchase rate

Moreover customer care is never for a single project

Customer care for all the projects is the same but not for a single project

Keep blogging stay happy get the deals....

Originally posted by chiranjeevi View Post
              DLF sky court customer service is one of the worst. They never give true picture and hide facts. Please do not fall in the trap of trusting DLF.
              After sending several reminders and making several calls, DLF skycourt customer service still says they are doing their best to resolve the matter without informing what the matter is. I urge you all NOT TO INVEST IN SKYCOURT. Its a mistake I made and lots of money put at risk.

DLF builder buyer agreement has become a joke which only DLF can understand

Comment

Originally posted by samthecool View Post
                @Chiranjeevi I think it is the first builder you are buying a property with. Atleast you get to hear something from them. Deal with Adani, vatika, orris or Emaar They wont even treat you as customers even

Leaving apart all this, as per the information from DLF, BBA will be released by 10 th september

Moreover mistake can be rectified by selling your apartmet at the cost you bought it

for your kind info... every company appoint one person for one project,

there are diff- diff person for diff projects, not one person dealing for all projects,

like for dlf capital greens: mr c v ramakrishnan
                for regal garden: deepak ahuja

Comment

@samthecool - there is no information from DLF. They have given dates from July onwards for releasing BBA. So there is no need to trust 10th September date too.

The reason for buying from DLF paying a premium is precisely for better customer service. This is not worth it.

There are two people I am aware of at DLF who are supposed to answer regarding sky court- one is manish and other is c v ramakrishnan. both dont respond to email ( or respond at their convenience) and give extemely vague answers on phone.

May I know how you can legally buy from me when I myself don't have a builder buyer agreement from DLF? Is it not funny to not have any signed agreement despite paying around 45 lakhs?

On 10th of september - I will send legal notice to DLF through my lawyer.

Originally posted by samthecool View Post

Comment

Dear Chiranjeevi, we can understand your situation and anyone would be frustrated by facing such customer service. But that’s the fact about builder like DLF. They have taken royal ride on customer money and don’t focus on service and delivery. Most of the buyer has kept mum or they have to hire legal service to deal with such builder. That’s another cost customer has to bear. I've similar situation.
                    Actually, DLF is busy now for new booking and collecting as much as money. Customer service and project delivery is not their priority.

I have discussed my situation with few of my friends whether to stay or come out form Skycourte. Two of my known person advised me to come out immedt. Because this project not going to deliver before 6 to 7 years minimum. And we don’t know, in what condition and facility they will deliver. There is very high chance of price increase by DLF.They are going to demand more money from customer from the agreed value.

Comment

BBA is not mandatory for buying/selling property. If the builder has opened transfers before execution of BBA, the property can be sold. I recently purchased a similar property. The BBA in this case is signed with the new owner.

Thanks!
                      Originally posted by chiranjeevi View Post
                      @samthecool - there is no information from DLF. They have given dates from July onwards for releasing BBA. So there is no need to trust 10th September date too.

The reason for buying from DLF paying a premium is precisely for better customer service. This is not worth it.

There are two people I am aware of at DLF who are supposed to answer regarding sky court- one is manish and other is c v ramakrishnan. both dont respond to email ( or respond at their convenience) and give extemely vague answers on phone.

May I know how you can legally buy from me when I myself don't have a builder buyer agreement from DLF? Is it not funny to not have any signed agreement despite paying around 45 lakhs?

On 10th of september - I will send legal notice to DLF through my lawyer.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X