Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
    All of these things are in manesar.

Then why are these companies charging Gurgaon rates for an area which is basically part of the Manesar ecosystem.
    Good catch bro - 8x, 9x is close cousin of Manesar only but enjoys GGN pincode

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
      Good catch bro - 8x, 9x is close cousin of Manesar only but enjoys GGN pincode
      Are we positive the New Gurgaon addresses carry a Gurgaon PIN Code and Not Manesar and of course- What is the Pin Code

Comment

Did some quick check on google.
        It seems there is no difference between Gurgaon and Manesar due to Pin Code. Both carry gurgaon Pin Code only because its the same district and sub region and sorting district. In fact its only Bhorakalan,Garhi Harsaru, Haillymandi, Khalilpur, Pataudi who have a different sorting district.
        (See how to read PIN CODES below in this post.)

So PIN Codes cant differentiate between Manesar and Gurgaon - because Manesar is in Gurgaon - the same district and same administration hence any price difference cannot exist on basis of that.

Only marketing is different. The term called New Gurgaon is thus a fictional/convenient/marketing term and not a administrative term.

Gurgaon District PIN Codes and Zip CodesLocationPINCode / ZIPCode
        Air Force122105
        Arjun Nagar122001
        Badshahpur122101
        Basai Road122001
        Bhondsi122102
        Bhorakalan123413
        Dlf Ph-ii122008
        Dlf Ph-iii122010
        Dlf Qe122002
        Farrukh Nagar123506
        Ferozepur Jhirka122104
        Galleria Dlf-iv122009
        Garhi Harsaru123505
        Gurgaon H.o.122001
        Gurgaon Kty.122001
        Haillymandi123504
        Industrial Complex Dundahera122016
        Industrial Estate122001
        Khalilpur123502
        Mini Sectt.122001
        Nagina122108
        Nanukalan123414
        Narsinghpur122004
        New Colony122001
        Nsg Camp Manesar122051
        Nuh122107
        Palam Road122015
        Palam Vihar122017
        Pataudi123003
        Punhana121104
        Railwary Road122006
        Sector -45122003
        Sector-17122001
        Shivaji Nagar122001
        Sohna122103
        Sohna Adda122001
        Tauru122105
        Urban Estate122001
        Manesar122050
        New Colony Gurgaon122001
        Palmar122211
        Railway Road Gurgaon122001
        Sohna Adda Gurgaon122001
        Sohna(gurgaon)122103
        Taura122105
        Urban Estate Gurgaon122001

Also how to interpret the PIN CODES:

What Is PIN?
        PIN stands for Postal Index Number or Zip code. The PIN was introduced on August 15, 1972.
        It is post office numbering system used by India Post, the Indian postal administration. Indian postal code is a 6 digit long code.

There are 8 regional zones in India. Following is the break up for the PIN code.
        • The first digit of the PIN code indicates the region in which a given post office falls.
        • The second digit indicates the sub-region.
        • The third digit indicates the sorting district within the region.
        • Last three digits are assigned to individual post offices.
        Eight regional zones are listed below.

Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab
        Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
        Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Rajasthan
        Chattisgarh, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
        Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka
        Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu
        Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal
        Bihar, Jharkhand

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
          im wondering how plc can be 2500 on 5750/?

when that plc was 10%. 17.5% and 25%,
          even if you add 25%, then it will 1437/-
          no way 2500/-
          Go get the price list for all the towers and read it 20 times, come back and then let's 'chat'.
          2500 was the net amount over and above the BSP of 5750 which one ended up paying, you may call it PLC or whatever...net price, i remember, was more than 8K!
          Last edited December 5 2012, 12:30 PM. Reason: Pls refrain from volatile personal statements

Comment

Originally posted by amit100 View Post
            Go get the price list for all the towers and read it 20 times, come back and then let's 'chat'.
            2500 was the net amount over and above the BSP of 5750 which one ended up paying, you may call it PLC or whatever...net price, i remember, was more than 8K!
            If you are talking about a DLF property then the BSP is a wrong indicator on the real price. Do a Carpet Area to Carpet Area comparison of a DLF property with other builder properties and then you will realize the difference in the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9999 View Post
              My friend if I go by your logic then, people should not even invest on DEW... cause the issues you have put above multiply by 5 is current status of DEW. Let me tell you with my experience in Gurgaon.. you get a road and everything else shapes up once people start living, its just matter of time.
              With my limited knowledge, DEW is very investor heavy and these 8x and 9x sectors are end user heavy... this area will be liveable in another 2 years max.
              2 your point on hospitals, shops & schools not sure commercially it will make sense to open right now given no one is living there but mind you these will come very fast... atleast the hospitals and schools as these are necessity... wait & watch

I agree to Blessu bhai's point that huge inventory in next 2-3 years.. and investors are holding atleast 2 units either in these sectors or DEW... will see how this unfolds.. hopefully India's population explosion takes care of this and migrating population to Gurgaon...
              Maverick,
              The reason for price escalation on DEW vs that in the so called New Gurgaon area is due to the simple fact that properties on DEW will be closer to Delhi.

New Gurgaon is not Close to Delhi; its not Close to Gurgaon either. This place is 25 Km from the Udoyog Vihar or any other current Gurgaon Address. Sonaha Road start looking very close when compared to this area.

And by your very example, Mailabu Towne once upon a time was a very unwanted area and it took a while for the Sonha Road Area to come up; and by time I mean 5-7 yrs of time.

In 5-7 years; you will probably have DEW constructed; the inventory on DEW will add to the Inventory in the New Gurgaon area and add to that the inventory on Sonha Road, GCX etc..

The New Gurgaon area will be better suited for people working in Manesar. Most people working in Manesar are Blue collar workers. So if this area becomes inhabited by Blue Collar workers then you will neither get a Good Rental nor a Good Return on your investment as compared to the investment elsewhere.

Probably thats what the Market thinks too....On DEW in the last 1 year the prices have rinsen from 3400 psft (Chintels abt a year ago) to 6000 psft (Chintels now) and the rates in the New Gurgaon Area have risen from 2250 psft (NTH 5 year ago) to 4500 psft (NTH today). So please do the math and see which one earned you more money.

The New Gurgaon Area will need to boast of something more than just closer to Gurgaon and Closer to Manesar for its prices to rise. The initial intent of investing here (or for this area to to developed) was the Reliance SEZ that was supposed to come up next to this area. The last I heard; the SEZ stands cancelled. Now God forbid if the Builders are able to occupy the land for the SEZ and launch more residential projects in that area; it will only dampen the prices in that area.

If the land that was to be used by the SEZ; gets marked as an IT Park or an Office Complex then you will see New Gurgaon Area do really well.
              Last edited December 5 2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
                Merc-Benz is no different car, but it charge 2 time- 3 time the any other car
                DLF is no Mercedes; go check out their existing projects and youll start comparing them to a Nano. The construction quality of Silver Oaks for e.g. is almost crumbling down in just 7-10 years.

Comment

Hi Rahul,

Well only time will tell how DEW fairs in comparison to New Gurgaon sectors but there are so many if's and but's for DEW to cross first and then look at a possibe completion in next 2.5 to 3 yrs time.

Following are the clear challenges for DEW which are not so for 8x & 9x sectors:
                  - legal issues to sort out to construct a road which is so much hyped as DEW
                  - This road only connects to Dwarka of Delhi, which is west Delhi and has no comnmercial value
                  - Entire DEW is crowded by villages all across
                  - It will be tolled road with ZERO connectivity to NH8 and main Gurgaon
                  - Due to which daily commuters will face big trouble in commuting to main gurgain and other parts of Delhi for work. Assuming 80% of the people will not work in and around DEW (only people working on Aviation industry will find it good due to proximity to airport)
                  - DEW is primarily a short term investors/ brokers heaven with hardly any end users. There are projects which are almost complete but due to lack of basic aminities people just can not think of moving in...not atleast for 4 years
                  - No litigation is expected to get resolved on DEW before next Haryana assembly elections.
                  - It is a PPP model, whereby Govt & Huda will always put builders head into burning issues and therefore the poor customer is bound to suffer.

The list can go on & on.

8x & 9x have all the positives and it will not take more then 25 mts to reach any past of gurgaon from these sectors for work. In times to come connectivity of NH8 will always evolve and hence of these sectors. Cyber greens is going to be near this area so rentals and capital appreciation will always be great. Do not worry...

Comment

Originally posted by snitesh View Post
                    Hi Rahul,
                    - legal issues to sort out to construct a road which is so much hyped as DEW
                    - This road only connects to Dwarka of Delhi, which is west Delhi and has no comnmercial value
                    - Entire DEW is crowded by villages all across
                    - It will be tolled road with ZERO connectivity to NH8 and main Gurgaon
                    snitesh,

I agree and disagree with you on some points..

BTW I am no proponent of DEW either....but my writing was a comparative analysis. As far as my knowledge of DEW is concerned. Yes there are challenges; but once they are resolved that area will be a much better location. Its not only close to Delhi; its close to Udyog Vihar as well; the main commercial area in Gurgaon.

And wrt to the connectivity with South Delhi; you will be able to take the airport road to Vasant Kunj.

Even NH8 is tolled; in fact if you are coming from Delhi you have to give toll 2'ce as of now; once at Delhi Gurgaon intersection and again at Gurgaon and New Gurgaon intersection.

Now this does not mean that I dont like the New Gurgaon Area. If a commercial belt is declared in the SEZ location then this area will become a Gold mine. See apart from Udyog Vihar Gurgaon does not have a concentrated Commercial belt. And Udyog Vihar has become overly crowded; you can hardly park your car in most places in Udyog Vihar.

But as of NOW there are no plans for the SEZ land. And till then my points holds.

Comment

Hi Rahul,

DEW is overtly hyped as IT DOES NOT have any connectivity as of today and i do not see that happening in next 6-7 years (best case scenario) with either udyog vihar of NH8 or south delhi, as you mentioned.

As of today, i think there is that railway line road near sec 109 which connects DEW area to new palam vihar. I have seen myself when that railway gate closes, it takes good 15-20 mts to clear the traffic jam.

Where is DEW connectivity to Cyber greens ph 3 (where most of the people work in gurgaon) or Sohna road or Golf course etxn. or any other part along the NH8.
                      The situation will take years to improve as the govt. will have to construct many flyovers to do that. Considersing the fact that left side of the DEW is already populated with villages etc and no scope of new roads, the flyovers will take atleast 7-8 yrs to come in reality and connect to main Gurgaon.

As far as NH8 being tolled, i am saying that people living in 8x & 9x will not be rqrd to pay any toll to work anywhere in gurgaon as they will travel thru central corridor.

8x & 9x sectors are clean without villages, with big roads, severage & electricity already there, much planned infrastrcuture & much lower population sensity then dew as DLF greens is completly plotted development across majority of 3 sectors. Also there is vatika which is low density project overall. Many hotels are already coming up and many commercial/ IT office spaces are coming up in these sectors, shall make this area one of the best to live and work.
                      DLF has plans for 5 big hospitals, colleges and best schools in the area. Modern school (barakhamba branch) site is already there in sector 91 (almost opposite the Bestech site).

With no litigation in these sectors, the projects will get executed much faster and hence their appreciation will beat dew hands down. Rest we shall get to know by next year end.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X