Collapse

Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

By your NTH suggesting, i meant that you are neutral and that is how it shud be. I also have nothing against dew, infact my brother has invested in one of good projects there. These are all our thoughts and i wish all the best for all the projects always.. Cheers...!!!

Comment

In my view, Launch at Rs6500psf will be like killing golden goose (volumes). Can they expect a steady flow of pre-sales at this prices? Especially when completed NTH is selling at ~Rs4200psf......

Guys we are missing something big here......either DLF has some large plans for new-gurgaon which could re-rate the location in near future..or it is headed for a doom
      Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
        There is just one reason for that. Chintels and other land hoarders were able to grab most of the land in the DEW area. DLF was able to grab about 500 acres of land in the new gurgaon area. Land was cheaper there. DLF's forever strategy has been to buy cheap land and sell premium properties.
        I somehow don't agree with you.... These are pretty strong builders... Do you think when they all were busy buying land in DEW... DLF, Bestech and Vatika didn't know about it and in the bargain bought land in this area.

Kuch toh Jhol hai yeh toh hamare senior members hee bata Sakte hain.... Gyan baantane se Bhadta hai.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
          I think dlf is planning New Gurgaon as MG road, in next 7 years, i.e. 2020.

there is already 3 NTH, 86, 90, 91, and three ultra luxury, primus, regal and now this new( 86) and planned 1 or 2 in next year 2013,

so you think if there is 7-8 project on dlf in this vicinity, you can imagine, how this area will develop in 7 years.

remember, NEW is always better then old... like.. New Delhi and better then Delhi

so this new Gurgaon will be more expensive and modern then old gurgaon( MG Road, Sohna road, etc)
          Its not about the Plans of DLF which will matter but how quickly the IT and ITES companies move to Manesar. Please understand that it was only the Job creation which led to this boom, which is particularly true for most regions. DEW has the USP that it will have dipolmatic enclave in coming times, New Gurgaon has nothing of that USP, but if jobs move towards Manesar- what you said will be true.

Not really agree with with NEW is always better than OLD.. One disaster which I remember is Okhla and New Okhla... today's NOIDA- NEW OKHLA DEVELOPMENT AREA

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9999 View Post
            I somehow don't agree with you.... These are pretty strong builders... Do you think when they all were busy buying land in DEW... DLF, Bestech and Vatika didn't know about it and in the bargain bought land in this area.

Kuch toh Jhol hai yeh toh hamare senior members hee bata Sakte hain.... Gyan baantane se Bhadta hai.

vatika projects is comming at dew ( see thread of vatika ) they are comming in sector 99
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by rahul40
              I think dlf is planning New Gurgaon as MG road, in next 7 years, i.e. 2020.

there is already 3 NTH, 86, 90, 91, and three ultra luxury, primus, regal and now this new( 86) and planned 1 or 2 in next year 2013,

so you think if there is 7-8 project on dlf in this vicinity, you can imagine, how this area will develop in 7 years.

remember, NEW is always better then old... like.. New Delhi and better then Delhi

so this new Gurgaon will be more expensive and modern then old gurgaon( MG Road, Sohna road, etc)
              That is correct....but the key thing is
              a) doesn't Rs6.5-7k already factor in part of these plans? Add investor's expected return and the price 4 years from now will be prohibitive for an end user (rather they are now).
              b) we have huge supply waiting its way to the market including from DLF, Vatika, bestech, Orris, Ramprastha plus Reliance SEZ converting to residential in the coming years
              c) As far as commercial is concerned, we already have enough inventory at DLF cyber city/silokhera (~5msf), SPR/Sohna Road, Upcoming Aero City (~20msf in 7-10yrs).

Still feel the builders are busy playing value (margin) game while missing the broader picture of loosing volumes.
              Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
                vatika projects is comming at dew ( see thread of vatika ) they are comming in sector 99
                Thank you abhay, I will check the thread.

Also, I am seeing activity where new gurgaon is negated to an extent as it is foster son of gurgaon.
                If we have NPR/SPR/KMP completed this will be a good area. Now commercial activity in this region I understand that Reliance SEZ got cancelled. But lets draw Distances from this area to other high commercial areas.

New gcx to Dwarka Diplomatic enclave - 25 kms (With NPR it will be max 30 mins)
                New Gcx to Sohna Road/Golf Course extn road - 17 kms (with SPR) - 25 mins
                New gcx to cyber city(NH8) - 20 kms less than 30 mins
                I am not worried about retail, hospitals & schools in this area... they are marked for development.

My view is that this will be good area to live in with low density and better plans (You can visualize the area shaping up) unlike DEW which sectors will be good/bad etc.

All said will this area still be challenged or this is present thought????

Comment

Anybody heard about DLF launch in Sec 79?????

Comment

3 मास्टर रोड का रास्ता साफ

एनबीटी न्यूज॥ गुड़गांव : हूडा की 3 मास्टर रोड का रास्ता साफ है। इसके रास्ते में किसी तरह की बाधा नहीं है, जिसके चलते अब इनका निर्माण जल्द शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। हाल ही में भूमि अधिग्रहण अधिकारी ने सिविल विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर को रिपोर्ट सौंपी है। इसमें कहा गया है कि वे जल्द ही इस रोड का निर्माण कार्य कर सकते हैं, क्योंकि यहां किसी भी जमीन पर अदालत का स्टे नहीं है। भूमि अधिग्रहण विभाग ने सेक्टर 81 से 95 तक मास्टर रोड के निर्माण को लेकर 11 फरवरी, 2010 को जमीन अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया को शुरू किया गया था। इस दौरान सेक्टर 89/90, 89/93 व 89/94 की डिवाइडिंग रोड के निर्माण की प्लानिंग को लेकर जमीन का अधिग्रहण किया गया था। पिछले साल इस जमीन का अधिग्रहण करने के पश्चात कब्जा हूडा को सौंप दिया गया था। सिविल विंग के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर के आग्रह पर दोबारा इस जमीन का निरीक्षण किया गया, जिसमें पाया गया कि यहां सड़क निर्माण का रास्ता साफ है। यह रिपोर्ट अब भूमि अधिग्रहण अधिकारी ने इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर को सौंप दी गई है। इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर ने कहा कि जल्द ही इस रोड का निर्माण कार्य शुरू किया जाएगा।

Comment

Originally posted by snitesh View Post
                      By your NTH suggesting, i meant that you are neutral and that is how it shud be. I also have nothing against dew, infact my brother has invested in one of good projects there. These are all our thoughts and i wish all the best for all the projects always.. Cheers...!!!
                      snitesh,

I have nothing against an area or a builder. I am just against the false hypes that are created to trap unsuspecting buyers (of which I once was).

My objections against DLF have been their unfair practices and the fact that in most of their projects they tend to eat most of the profit. The clauses in their contract are meant to be of abusive nature and they make it a point to abuse those clauses.

The only reason I can recommend NTH at this point is due to the fact that NTH is fairly under-priced as compared to the rest of the area. In the long term it has the potential of giving a good return on investment. In the same breath I always down size Regal Garden or Primus cos I feel that they are highly over priced for that area at this point in time.

BTW, when NTH was launched in that area it was highly over priced for that area and what long term has show is that a property that is over priced for an area in the beginning generally gives a poorer return as compared to a market priced property(in the medium run). Look where NTH is today; its below the market price of that area.

The only reason for this disparity is DLF and their abusive clauses. If DLF was to come forward and apologize to the people for their unfair trade practices and tries to clean up their management; then DLF properties will start gaining stream. NOT until then.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X