Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Last updated: October 11 2019
528 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sky Court, DLF, Sec 86, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rahul40
    remember, NEW is always better then old... like.. New Delhi and better then Delhi

so this new Gurgaon will be more expensive and modern then old gurgaon( MG Road, Sohna road, etc)
    Oh now I know what I was missing when looking at that area...Yes for sure the word "NEW" will give me a Good Appreciation in that Area

Comment

Originally posted by rahul05 View Post
      Oh now I know what I was missing when looking at that area...Yes for sure the word "NEW" will give me a Good Appreciation in that Area
      rahul 05 vs 40...

lets see who wins......the new one or the old
      Har Jagah Gyaan bat raha hai....Jo achha lage utha lo!

Comment

Originally posted by arunaggarwal View Post
        rahul 05 vs 40...

lets see who wins......the new one or the old
        40 is new

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          40 is new
          Hi
          Greetings

I agree... Saif clicked only after 40,new hits, new career as producer, NEW Wife, Inheritance

But due credit to both Rahuls, they are putting logic behind their beliefs.
          Only time can test a few facts.

On a serious note..
          -Old economy employees moving into New/Greater Gurgaon giving habitation a kick start, is accepted by one and all
          -Price here is affordable than other parts of ggn leaving space for growth with development, is not wrong to say,
          -A spate of launches by whos who of gurgaons RE is recognised,

What we need to understand is that this GREATER Gurgaon is at a marketing stage wherein:
          *deliveries have already started https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15714.
          *One can expect about 7-8K families in 3x, 8x, 9x by 2013 end..
          *Retail Commercials have been launched https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...728#post116728
          *Sector roads are 80% done HUDA MAJOR PROJECTS and Master roads expected in next 2 years as well. Some of the master roads are likely to be wider than the 6lane NH8!!! https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=766#post392
          *Tender for Master water supply in place
          *Construction in more than a dozen projects at various stages https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=30341&page=72

Given,
          Vatikas+DLFs+Bestech+Orris lease experience= Sum total of LEASE EXPERIENCE PAN INDIA OF REST OF RE COMPANIES IN ORGANISED SECTOR (I Guess),
          it is a matter of time for them to break ice and announce a big office commercial or a Golf Course type road, or a private metro, pvt road cleaners, pvt fire brigade station, etc. 50 acres commercial jv between DLF/Orris already under process.. Sec 88 will be the cynosure of all commercial activity in the GREATER Gurgaon area being the 3rd and the only undeveloped sector as per GGN 2031 MP.

Haryana Coffers were left bankrupt by ILD (Indian Loot Dal), are flush with funds after achieving 192% of the 5 yr target as per planning commission Haryana exceeds revenue target for 11th Plan - Times Of India. Revenues have swelled like 100 mtr tsunami and are more than double that of PUNJAB and far exceeded those even of DELHI, the countries capital List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia!!!
          The london mayor should have actually met our whoodda than any silly fixit

Do citizens of haryana deserve better metro coverage than Delhi therefore?? At least CM would get a pat on his back from the center as the only CONGRESS run state which has not only met the target but contributed to present and proposed spendthrift policies of the center (Manrega/Aadhar etc). May be he will be able to extract some bounty in terms of infra spend, toll roads, metro, high speed tracks etc. Bawal-Manesar-Gurgaon metro is already being budgeted if the Chief Secy is to be believed.

News of International Exhibition/Convention center proposed around 3x, 8x has been doing the rounds for a long time. Maybe HSIIDC puts the SEZ land to this use.

Modes of transport, Roads are the life blood of any commercial activity and as much as 3 express ways (Dway, Nh8, KMP) are already under various stages of execution. Add to that the subliminal oxymoron of a road "Central Peripheral Road" connecting SPR to Manesar and a 90mtr wide Multi Utility Corridor and widened Pataudi Road sucking any additional traffic.
          A 50 acres ISBT, largest in India has been kicked off with land acquisition underway in the proximity of nh8, dway (area earmarked for Public Utility, ref MP 2031 sectoral plan).

All this will kick start a lot of commercial activity.. 3, 5 star hotels are already in place duly planned in anticipation of room traffic kickstarting and maturing over the next 2-5 years.

All looks good unless something serious happens to economy, world, environment etc..

Rest you may decide whether to call 3x, 8x, 9x, 10x as NEW gurgaon or GREATER Gurgaon. I like them both as they hold a New and a Greater promise.

Cheers
          Last edited December 8 2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

wah .. india has brainy ppl think so neatly and express things like a cartoon channel .. u guys rock..

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

I agree... Saif clicked only after 40, new hits, new career as producer, new wife, inheritance

But due credit to both Rahuls, they are putting logic behind their beliefs.
              Only time can test a few facts.

On a serious note..
              -Old economy employees moving into New/Greater Gurgaon giving habitation a kick start, is accepted by one and all
              -Price here is affordable than other parts of ggn leaving space for growth with development, is not wrong to say,
              -A spate of launches by whos who of gurgaons RE is recognised,

What we need to understand is that this GREATER Gurgaon is at a marketing stage wherein:
              *deliveries have already started https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=15714.
              *One can expect about 7-8K families in 3x, 8x, 9x by 2013 end..
              *Retail Commercials have been launched https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...728#post116728
              *Sector roads are 80% done HUDA MAJOR PROJECTS and Master roads expected in next 2 years as well. Some of the master roads are likely to be wider than the 6lane NH8!!! https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?p=766#post392
              *Tender for Master water supply in place
              *Construction in more than a dozen projects at various stages https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=30341&page=72

Given,
              Vatikas+DLFs+Bestech+Orris lease experience= Sum total of LEASE EXPERIENCE PAN INDIA OF REST OF RE COMPANIES IN ORGANISED SECTOR (I Guess),
              it is a matter of time for them to break ice and announce a big office commercial or a Golf Course type road, or a private metro, pvt road cleaners, pvt fire brigade station, etc. 50 acres commercial jv between DLF/Orris already under process.. Sec 88 will be the cynosure of all commercial activity in the GREATER Gurgaon area being the 3rd and the only undeveloped sector as per GGN 2031 MP.

Haryana Coffers were left bankrupt by ILD (Indian Loot Dal), are flush with funds after achieving 192% of the 5 yr target as per planning commission Haryana exceeds revenue target for 11th Plan - Times Of India. Revenues have swelled like 100 mtr tsunami and are more than double that of PUNJAB and far exceeded those even of DELHI, the countries capital List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia!!!
              The london mayor should have actually met our whoodda than any silly fixit

Do citizens of haryana deserve better metro coverage than Delhi therefore?? At least CM would get a pat on his back from the center as the only CONGRESS run state which has not only met the target but contributed to present and proposed spendthrift policies of the center (Manrega/Aadhar etc). May be he will be able to extract some bounty in terms of infra spend, toll roads, metro, high speed tracks etc. Bawal-Manesar-Gurgaon metro is already being budgeted if the Chief Secy is to be believed.

News of International Exhibition/Convention center proposed around 3x, 8x has been doing the rounds for a long time. Maybe HSIIDC puts the SEZ land to this use.

Modes of transport, Roads are the life blood of any commercial activity and as much as 3 express ways (Dway, Nh8, KMP) are already under various stages of execution. Add to that the subliminal oxymoron of a road "Central Peripheral Road" connecting SPR to Manesar and a 90mtr wide Multi Utility Corridor and widened Pataudi Road sucking any additional traffic.
              A 50 acres ISBT, largest in India has been kicked off with land acquisition underway in the proximity of nh8, dway (area earmarked for Public Utility, ref MP 2031 sectoral plan).

All this will kick start a lot of commercial activity.. 3, 5 star hotels are already in place duly planned in anticipation of room traffic kickstarting and maturing over the next 2-5 years.

All looks good unless something serious happens to economy, world, environment etc..

Rest you may decide whether to call 3x, 8x, 9x, 10x as NEW gurgaon or GREATER Gurgaon. I like them both as they hold a New and a Greater promise.

Cheers
              Bless u bhai my regard for you higher than ever... Your posts have so much knowledge... Always something to learn.... Bow down....

Comment

More details on this new project?

Comment

Is it in a good location? I heard that there are two villages in the same sector. Will there be any impact on investments in long run.
                  Last edited December 8 2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick9999 View Post
                    Very good discussion on this thread....getting perspective from different folks. All I can say is which I have already said before....
                    DEW is investors heaven... Possession unlikely at scheduled dates and because of proximity to Delhi catering to west Delhi... With host of stuff diplomatic enclave, airport etc etc this area will be better than current gurgaon in future. Rates will be higher and once reality starts to come alive.... Some sectors will shape up very nicely and some will lag behind. So be cautious what you are picking up on DEW... With no roads no development around you need to be very smart to make right investment at these prices... All of DEW is not gold mine...
                    Main Gurgaon is a suburb of South Delhi where as DEW is like a suburb of suburb(Dwarka) of South Delhi.

A single news of Diplomatic enclave can't bridge the gap.( And may be even God does not when will it come)

A lot of space is vacant within Delhi near Dwarka.
                    So the difference between DEW and main Gurgaon would always remain.

Comment

Originally posted by abc111 View Post
                      Main Gurgaon is a suburb of South Delhi where as DEW is like a suburb of suburb(Dwarka) of South Delhi.

A single news of Diplomatic enclave can't bridge the gap.( And may be even God does not when will it come)

A lot of space is vacant within Delhi near Dwarka.
                      So the difference between DEW and main Gurgaon would always remain.
                      Hi abc... I could have agreed with you some time back but not now... Gurgaon is self sufficient now....
                      Given that you have main cities and then suburbs will always remain.. think about delhi 20 years back and suburbs which were developed in Delhi in Jungles are now areas to recon with... Sohna road suburb of main gurgaon is commanding premium coz of retail commercial which has come up.. Delhi will always be delhi... you can't compare with Gurgaon, NOIDA or Faridabad. But with growing population would you prefer to buy a house at 3x-10x of price what you get in Gurgaon is a question... affordability.. capital values/rental values/Black White are determining areas with good roads and basic amenities... people dont hesitate to live there...
                      My view...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X