Heard DLF is coming up with another residential project in New Gurgaon to be priced at ~Rs5500psf.

Not sure whether it will be an extension of Regal towers or a completely new one...... Any clues?
Read more
479 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Let us not make it a DLF bash thread....DLF projects also have given phenomenal returns and that also in the same period which we are discussing i.e in the last 4-5 years. One example is DLF Capital Greens in New Delhi....
    People had booked at a BSP of say 4500 in Mid 2009 around 3+ years ago. This project is currently selling in 14000+ range in just over last 3 years...and yes not to forget to add construction is by L&T..
    So whether a project will give returns or not is never a blind decision. It depends on lot many factors why to blame DLF alone....
    My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit100
    Let us not make it a DLF bash thread....DLF projects also have given phenomenal returns and that also in the same period which we are discussing i.e in the last 4-5 years. One example is DLF Capital Greens in New Delhi....
    People had booked at a BSP of say 4500 in Mid 2009 around 3+ years ago. This project is currently selling in 14000+ range in just over last 3 years...and yes not to forget to add construction is by L&T..
    So whether a project will give returns or not is never a blind decision. It depends on lot many factors why to blame DLF alone....
    My POV

I look at it this way -

If DLF is selling you a property in Delhi at twice the rate of that in Manesar buy it. (4500 vs 2200 in 2009)

If DLF is selling you a property in Manesar at half the rate of that in Delhi, run for cover. (14000 Vs 6500 in current launch)
    CommentQuote
  • After a long time read Matrix'sm..... Very well said...

Kahan ho ji aaj kal ....Aur kya haal hein SM ka...

Guess todays weather would have already cast its spell on your mood and may be you are already having tete-a-tete with it :)

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    I look at it this way -

If DLF is selling you a property in Delhi at twice the rate of that in Manesar buy it. (4500 vs 2200 in 2009)

If DLF is selling you a property in Manesar at half the rate of that in Delhi, run for cover. (14000 Vs 6500 in current launch)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    After a long time read Matrix'sm..... Very well said...

Kahan ho ji aaj kal ....Aur kya haal hein SM ka...

Guess todays weather would have already cast its spell on your mood and may be you are already having tete-a-tete with it :)

Its a december evening - for good or for bad, most work of the year has already been done... budgets extinguished.. wrap up activities taking place..
    folks milling around, some looking busy, some playing meeting meeting.. others look too disinterested to be bothered..

And I am inclined to take advantage of the lovely weather once I reach home.. some nice drinks to go along with some nice music out from the college cd pack..

Tumse milkar tumhein bhulana, mushkil hai....... aasan nahi..
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, If possible could you point out few factors which could make this a deal or no-deal. (my guess BSP around 5500 ? and construction by L&T ). I am looking to book a new project including pre launch with 5 years time frame. I am also open to consider Dwarika Expressway and NH8 projects. This will be my only apartment in this city and I have no plan to live there before 2016. Sorry if someone feels diversion of the thread as DLF launch pushed me to make the decision now though I was looking for a apt for 3-4 months.

I will really appreciate response from all seniors to help me make a informed decision. Thanks again !
    CommentQuote
  • here is the link or uppal..https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15505-winter-hills-uppal-developers-sector-77-gurgaon/page108?t=17738&page=108

the project is going at a fast rate...near to 2 floors completion in approx. 10 towers within 6 months..

fresh price from builder: 3 bhk 5200 ; resale 4800;
    2bhk - 5400; but i doubt availability in fresh for 2bhk

cheers

Originally Posted by rdbmsdba
    Hi Abhay,
    Is there any link for uppal please? What's the price of uppal? Is this in resale or from builder?

Also, can somebody help, how resale works please?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks Abhay. I was exactly after same link. You wont know, at what rate this was launched? Also, please tell me, how does resale work? I will be paying black component to seller directly and a cheque to builder with the white component, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdbmsdba
    Many thanks Abhay. I was exactly after same link. You wont know, at what rate this was launched? Also, please tell me, how does resale work? I will be paying black component to seller directly and a cheque to builder with the white component, right?

i don't know what rate it was launched
    ya u have to pay black money to seller and also some white money
    and u have to pay white money to seller to what till now he has paid to builder and remaing to builder ( when builder will ask demand )

for step by step resale u should look
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/14012-steps-for-resale-deal-in-gurgaon?t=16303
    CommentQuote
  • Many thanks Abhay. You are a great help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    PLCs would be insane at 10, 17.5 and 25%
    So add 600-1900 to BSP

agree, the PLC would be insane.. RG and primus had this.. guess, a new trend DLF is starting and charging for its brand name!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this launch, no major buzz in the market apart from a few emails here and there?
    CommentQuote
  • DLF coming to sector 86

Originally Posted by arunaggarwal
    Any update on this launch, no major buzz in the market apart from a few emails here and there?

Hi
    Greetings

This is normal when DLF comes with news of a launch..

All say rate is high and crazy. I agree to this much.

However, Irony is that DLF judges the excitement and stumps "Price Judgers", by adding a few additional innovative costs/plc/conditions/lockin etc.
    Actually, net cost goes beyond even the craziest of assumptions.

Given the no of brokers on the forum and ggn, DLF is the easiest to sell to NRIs, Long term investors and each scours to get his share of the pie.

Coming to some facts, following is the list of licenses in the name of DLF for sector 86

77 31/03/2008 DLF New Gurgaon Homes Developers GH 29.664 GURGAON 86 DLFNEW GUR-86 RGH 30/03/2014
    31 01/04/2010 DLF Homes Panchkula GH 10.164 GURGAON 86 DLF HOMES GUR-86 RGH 31/03/2014
    44 5/5/2012 DLF New Gurgaon Homes Developers GH 2.794 GURGAON 86 DLF GUR-86 RGH 4/5/2016

This refers to 43 acres approved licenses and god knows if any more are to come.
    This would translate into about 2200-2500 apartments and from the 10acres being advertised in emails doing the rounds, it appears that more will be launched..

...Anybodies guess at what price this and further launches will come??
    Is this launch a teaser for further high priced launches, wherein builder enjoys higher prices, due to halo effect??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    I got RG allotment without PLC and with inaugural discount of Rs 250/-
    my billing rate is 4750/-

And do u knw what ur escalation clause liability is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    That will still with the present buyer, who buy at 6000 + 25% PLC
    im talking about rate,,
    now, no unit available below 10 or 17.5% PLC, even if I take 10% PLC, that means, present buyer's cost is 6600/- anf mine is 4750.

means I'm sitting on Rs 1850/- per sq ft gains, that comes to Rs 32 lac on
    an 1726 sqft unit in RG.
    and also add ST on 32 lac.. that come to 1 lac,, meand total Im sitting on 33 lac gains,
    I don't think its bad deal even if I take that dlf charged Rs 750/- overpriced at 4750, because that time( in March), other project's rate was near 4000/- in that area.( sec 90)

It's paper 'profit'.....real profit would be what you are able to realize on ground !
    CommentQuote
  • Although not truly comparable from location perspective but how would you look at DLF new launches in new grn vs ireo's new launch on 67 and tata primanti new tower launch. I am asking this both from investment and end use perspective. Would be thankful to receive some thoughts on this.

Tx
    CommentQuote