Last updated: December 13 2012
13 | Posts
7787 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops in HUDA Market Gurgaon Sector 46

Guys

What do you think about HUDA sec 46 market. Does it has potential to give good returns . the Booth of size (9 * 27 sq yard) are avaliable at 1Cr price with basement.

Re : Shops in HUDA Market Gurgaon Sector 46

9 by 27 is covered area all is it total area ..is it a booth or showroom/sco...9*27 is a big area friend

Comment

Seems like a good offer...care to share more details ...as I would also lik to try myself ....PM me with details if you feel like ..

Comment

Pls share details or pm me the details to give u better insight....

Originally posted by rkks15 View Post
        Guys

What do you think about HUDA sec 46 market. Does it has potential to give good returns . the Booth of size (9 * 27 sq yard) are avaliable at 1Cr price with basement.

Comment

I'm sure its not sq yard its 9ft by 27ft with carpet 7 X 18 rest is the space outside the shop. Huda has standard sizes.

Comment

80% shops in sector 46 market is that of property dealers.

These are small booths.
            I don't think that the rate here is 1 crore.

Comment

Guys,

My bad !!! by mistake have putted Sq yard it actually 9ft by 27ft with carpet 7 X 18 rest is the space outside the shop.

But the price broker are quoting is 1 CR + for basement constructed shops.

I am looking for self use and long term gain . What's the suggestion here ...

Comment

Unless you have a location preference for Sec 46, I suggest looking into other sectors. For example, same size shop in sector 15-II is priced around Rs1.2 crore.

In my view, sector 15-II carries more footfall and there are quite a few half decent brands operating in that market currently. In comparison to this, a shop in sector 46 for Rs1cr+ doesn't sound like a great deal.

Comment

gavydude , can you supply the sector 15 II shop details via pm . I did a recce of Sector 15II market , there are only two booths on sale , both 1.5 +

Comment

Originally posted by gavydude View Post
                    Unless you have a location preference for Sec 46, I suggest looking into other sectors. For example, same size shop in sector 15-II is priced around Rs1.2 crore.

In my view, sector 15-II carries more footfall and there are quite a few half decent brands operating in that market currently. In comparison to this, a shop in sector 46 for Rs1cr+ doesn't sound like a great deal.
                    +ve I see in sec 46

>Sector 15 part II is small sector and I have been told that sec 46 is one of the largest sector (3000 plots) so down the line willl have more crowd .

>Also I see a lot of plots being constructed in Sec 46 ( basement + 3 full Floor) so down the line will have lot more people living in this sector .

>3 banks are already there in sec 46 SCF and more will come

> the parking space is very large in sec 46

> School & hospital and hotels & guest houes are there near to this sector

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X