Guys

What do you think about HUDA sec 46 market. Does it has potential to give good returns . the Booth of size (9 * 27 sq yard) are avaliable at 1Cr price with basement.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 9 by 27 is covered area all is it total area ..is it a booth or showroom/sco...9*27 is a big area friend
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like a good offer...care to share more details ...as I would also lik to try myself ....PM me with details if you feel like ..
    CommentQuote
  • Pls share details or pm me the details to give u better insight....

Originally Posted by rkks15
    Guys

What do you think about HUDA sec 46 market. Does it has potential to give good returns . the Booth of size (9 * 27 sq yard) are avaliable at 1Cr price with basement.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm sure its not sq yard its 9ft by 27ft with carpet 7 X 18 rest is the space outside the shop. Huda has standard sizes.
    CommentQuote
  • 80% shops in sector 46 market is that of property dealers.

These are small booths.
    I don't think that the rate here is 1 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

My bad !!! by mistake have putted Sq yard it actually 9ft by 27ft with carpet 7 X 18 rest is the space outside the shop.

But the price broker are quoting is 1 CR + for basement constructed shops.

I am looking for self use and long term gain . What's the suggestion here ...
    CommentQuote
  • Unless you have a location preference for Sec 46, I suggest looking into other sectors. For example, same size shop in sector 15-II is priced around Rs1.2 crore.

In my view, sector 15-II carries more footfall and there are quite a few half decent brands operating in that market currently. In comparison to this, a shop in sector 46 for Rs1cr+ doesn't sound like a great deal.
    CommentQuote
  • gavydude , can you supply the sector 15 II shop details via pm . I did a recce of Sector 15II market , there are only two booths on sale , both 1.5 +
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gavydude
    Unless you have a location preference for Sec 46, I suggest looking into other sectors. For example, same size shop in sector 15-II is priced around Rs1.2 crore.

In my view, sector 15-II carries more footfall and there are quite a few half decent brands operating in that market currently. In comparison to this, a shop in sector 46 for Rs1cr+ doesn't sound like a great deal.

+ve I see in sec 46

>Sector 15 part II is small sector and I have been told that sec 46 is one of the largest sector (3000 plots) so down the line willl have more crowd .

>Also I see a lot of plots being constructed in Sec 46 ( basement + 3 full Floor) so down the line will have lot more people living in this sector .

>3 banks are already there in sec 46 SCF and more will come

> the parking space is very large in sec 46

> School & hospital and hotels & guest houes are there near to this sector
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Any comments on above observations ....
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure, based on what you want to do in that shop the opinion will vary. With 1Cr plus ivestment mostly cash in a single go you must be looking at at least 20 lacs PBT to justify your investment . Since there are plenty of commercial space coming up by private builders well maintained with anchor shops and varied themes, power backed up and air conditioned, with assured return. Not sure if there would be any good appreciation in HUDA shops. So all you have is what you will do with that shop to get that kind of profit, keeping in view the Core Summer/Winter season of North India where even birds don't put their feet on ground without temprature control.:bab (59): Only plus is low maintanence cost of HUDA shops.
    Pleas share your views.
    CommentQuote
  • abdguy I tried to PM you but it won't let me. Can you try PM'ing me.
    CommentQuote