Friends,

Just recently, I came across these builders, AGS group and their couple of projects in Gurgaon - Gold Souk/Gold and Souk Diamond Park.

I see these guys have launched projects in multiple cities in India.

Can someone pls share their thoughts on AGS, their quality and delivery of projects?

Thanks,
Vishal
Read more
235 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thoughts pls..
    CommentQuote
  • I've read negative comments about Gold souks on some threads reg their delivery delay or project stalls. Do a search.

Manoj, Amit or other more knowledgeable fellows can provide additional details.
    CommentQuote
  • Really, not any idea on this . I have seen the website, except that, i do not know anything, so really cannot comment honestly .
    CommentQuote
  • AGS Group- Gold Souk _ A strict NO No

Hi,

I am owner of their Gold souk property , Cochin. I highly advice not to go for their properties.

I have bought one of their units in their cochin project, Gold souk with a committed 1% rental back scheme. They have also promised me of a 3 months security deposit.

Everything was fine during first 3 months. But I am not getting rents now(pendency for last four months, since Aug this year) and not yet received the deposit as well. I think the builder is in some big financial mess and does not have money to even fulfill their earlier commintments.I know many people who have invested in this property taking loan, assuming that they can pay EMI from the rent receipts. They are struggling for their repayments now as no rents are getting paid for last 4-5 months.

Recommend not to fall prey into their trap with your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • Aerens Gold Souk residential, Sohna, Nr Raheja Aranya - soft launch

Hi,

There is a new project or I would say first group housing project in Sohna from delhi based AGS(Aerens Gold Souk) group. It seems project is around 1-1.5 kms from Raheja Aaranya. Soft launch price is 3490 psqft and following are the sizes:

1250 - 2bhk
    1550 - 2bhk + study
    1750 - 3bhk
    1950 - 3bhk + study
    2350 - 4 bhk

any comments?

Regards,
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • I think 3490 is for sizes which are 1550 or more .. if you are getting 2 BHK in 3490 just do it!
    CommentQuote
  • any website or further details?
    CommentQuote
  • nhattao777.. What is this link for?
    CommentQuote
  • Gurus ... can somebody quickly post their comments about this project .... will it give any good returns in near future ....
    CommentQuote
  • Sir Ji .. i received a call from broker .. no website nothing ... sab hawwa mein hain ...

As long as return are concerned

1. ask for 2 to 3 % discount what broker is giving
    2. You time horizon should be atleast 2 years
    3. Be patient as there are no licenses in possession with this builder still in Haryana .. refer Town and Country planning website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sellerno007
    Sir Ji .. i received a call from broker .. no website nothing ... sab hawwa mein hain ...

As long as return are concerned

1. ask for 2 to 3 % discount what broker is giving
    2. You time horizon should be atleast 2 years
    3. Be patient as there are no licenses in possession with this builder still in Haryana .. refer Town and Country planning website

well finding Welcome to Gold Souk doesnt even need smart browsing skills :)

you wont find the project details anywhere as it's still in soft launch.. just sizes are disclosed which may also change later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sellerno007
    I think 3490 is for sizes which are 1550 or more .. if you are getting 2 BHK in 3490 just do it!

true... price for 2 bhk is not 3490 Rs anymore. I am not sure why builder is getting so optimistic... may be creating hype... only positive about the area is that it's on Sohna road which is already in place.. I have heard that some of the big builders have huge land banks in and around sohna but not sure how much it's true...
    CommentQuote
  • Gold Souk - reputed Delhi based developer

Guys,

I checked about Gold Souk Group and figured out that they have developed buildings across Delhi, gurgaon, Jaipur, Ludhiana, kochi, and chennai across all portfolios containing commercial, retail, housing as well.

I have a friend in kochi who owes a shop there in gold souk kochi and is very happy with the premises. He was mentioning that this group has very good development track record, however due to slowdown in retail, many committed retailers backed out during recession period from kochi. But now place is picked up and doing well.

Also got to know about the gold loan business this group is into.

They appear to be cash rich group as in today's time anybody in gold loan finance business can't be small.

I have heard about the township in Sohna they are coming up with and shall visit for sure. I'm currently in Chandigarh and planning to relocate to gurgaon in 2 years.

Rupert
    CommentQuote
  • The worst possible group to invest in. Major failure in retail malls across India. The Ludhiana Gold Souk Mall is a haunted place with not a single jewellery shop in operational condition since last two years.

The Ginger hotel located in the mall is surviving on Banquet parties & their guests staying overnight.

A group with massive track record of failure & flops in retail, clearly indicating no vision & a team of inexperienced people.
    CommentQuote
  • Good group to deal with - Gold Souk

I live in Ludhiana and own a shop in Gold Souk Ludhiana. This Group has done massive development in Ludhiana and its a beautiful mall. They had first big bazaar of punjab and many other retailers in that mall. They are converting the whole place into educational college and I feel its a great initiative on their part. Retail is slow throughout the country so it makes sense to utilize the premises for the most sunrise sector.

Before buying my shop, I visited their mall in Gurgaon which is fantastic and a piece of art. My cousin has seen their Kochi mall and its one of the best malls of Kerala.

In todays time delivery is the biggest problem with developers and I know so many incomplete buildings in Ludhiana of reputed builders. As a builder Gold Souk Group held their promise to deliver it on time. They are responsive and open to ideas. Dealings are fair and transparent.

I'm seeking details of their Sohna Gurgaon project and will be happy to consider the same.
    CommentQuote