263 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Are any of the builders offering subvention schemes

Comment

There aren't any smaller units than 1000 sft in any of Sohna's project. You could get Laburnum 2 1355 sft @4850.

There is no subvention in any project in Sohna, There is one on BPTP's Pedestal Floors 1080sft bareshell independent floor which costs 75 lacs BSP and 86 lacs all inclusive . You would need to pay 13 lacs upfront and take a loan of 68 lacs and not have to pay the emi till possession

Comment

whats going rate for 1250, 1550 and 1750 ...any idea

Comment

Originally posted by ak2013 View Post
          Project is getting launched in October.
          Receipts are out.
          sir is this project going to get launched ....

Comment

Really strange ... Earlier we were told that this would be launched in Aug. 13.. now the guy says this would happen some time in Dec.

Comment

strange it is, any idea if there is any sale happening or once again Gold souk has managed to fool some people ... no rates are also available, so site, no big broker, no site map, no flat design, just good offer and "just trust me" is what the broker told me ... the other day I nearly invested as the dealer took me to show the site, if that is the site.

Anyone can shed light ... on real price and anyone in secondary sale ... what is the price

the project seems to be in "going to be launched" mode for more than year and a half.

can someone share price / light on the project

company site too has nothing to write about it as of today

Comment

gold souk ... is it there ...or just in air or ghost sales by investor clinic

Originally posted by udayin View Post
                whats going rate for 1250, 1550 and 1750 ...any idea
                any idea on rates primary and secondary ... wanna buy secondary if possible... had someone approach .... but did not have any papers not even a valid receipt ...

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this forum and the conversation here looks pretty interesting.

I have also booked a 1250sqft apartment with Gold Souk way back in Feb at 3700. So far the broker had already told me that the project will be launched after Diwali. My main criteria for choosing to go for this project was that it will be on the main expressway starting from Sec 63 Golf Course Extension Road and the drive will be aprox 15 min. Once the work starts on Sohna masterplan 2031, the prices are bound to go up.

Lets see...

Comment

Any idea about current plot offering (rate and size)?

when gold souk is planning to be launched? any information will help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ankarora View Post
                      Any idea about current plot offering (rate and size)?

when gold souk is planning to be launched? any information will help!!!

my broker recently updated that LOI has been received by the company.

The launch is expected in April'14.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X