Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 1 2020
263 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
    my broker recently updated that LOI has been received by the company.

The launch is expected in April'14.
    Any idea what will be the launch price for 2BHK??

Comment

Originally posted by Rajat 2013 View Post
      Any idea what will be the launch price for 2BHK??
      Plots at 32000 psy and flats at 4000 psf.

Comment

Plots at 32000 psy and flats at 4000 psf.
        That means not much profit made in the 1st year of my investment with Gold Souk however saw an ad today in the economic times about a commercial building that is ready for fitouts and lease in Sohna by the name of Keystone SEZ. This should be a positive sign for the real estate development in the area as this commercial building is way deep inside and away from the main highway. Looks like developers have something up their sleeve that the people is not aware of.

Finally something is showing on the radar!!

Comment

Spoke with the GM-Sales of Gold Souk on Feb 1st. She has informed that the project will be launched on Feb 15th 4200. The apartments will not be luxury types (no modular kitchens etc). By 15th feb they will start sending out letters to the applicants with confirmed bookings to choose the apartment and pay the next 10%. As of now the banks they are tying up with are Axis, ICICI and SBI.

Comment

Spoke with the GM-Sales of Gold Souk on Feb 1st. She has informed that the project will be launched on Feb 15th 4200. The apartments will not be luxury types (no modular kitchens etc). By 15th feb they will start sending out letters to the applicants with confirmed bookings to choose the apartment and pay the next 10%. As of now the banks they are tying up with are Axis, ICICI and SBI.
            Is the lady Ms. Ritu or some one else. ???

Comment

Any idea about plot launch and at what rate?

Comment

The company executive says 30k PSY for plots.

Comment

Is the lady Ms. Ritu or some one else. ???
                  Yes, it was Ritu. I had called last Nov also and she had answered the number mentioned on Gold Souks website

Comment

By the way, contrary to what some people talk about Sohna, I believe all projects coming up on the new upcoming expressway from sec 62 will fetch better returns in the future. I have seen Gurgaon when entire cybercity used to be nothing but green fields, MG road used to be deserted that people were afraid to go there after dark, sohna road was non existent. Going by those past and current paramaters where we have superfast highways, this should surely boom.

Just a personal thought!!
                    Last edited February 4 2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I too talked wi Ritu, and she informed me the same that the project shall be launched in Feb mid, with allotment letters and demand coming up soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X