Friends,

Just recently, I came across these builders, AGS group and their couple of projects in Gurgaon - Gold Souk/Gold and Souk Diamond Park.

I see these guys have launched projects in multiple cities in India.

Can someone pls share their thoughts on AGS, their quality and delivery of projects?

Thanks,
Vishal
Read more
230 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Udayin .. quite correct. Lets plan some thing concrete and at least ask for the refund. The builder can not deny the refund with interest .. as every thing is illegal from builder side and they will have to refund the amount with interest.. since its like getting stuck in the project... this may give us returns .. but after 10 years ...
    CommentQuote
  • Request all to join the FB page or even better if we could create a WhatsApp group as it will make interaction much easier
    CommentQuote
  • In full agreement with Udayin. IC floated all made up stories to lure the investors and end users to the projects that they knew it will not take off in the time line . They adopted all unfair trade practices to trap the investors...to earn their commissions.. sadly a short term game. NOT beneficial to any one. I had also invested in the project through IC, but fortunately due to some other commitment I had to withdraw from it after paying Booking Amount. It took almost three months for me to get my money back, after a marathon running after IC and Gold Souk.
    CommentQuote
  • Omg...I have paid the whole amount...around 30l up till now, and now on reading all this, I'm scared.

No BBA, Nothing!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nauti9
    In full agreement with Udayin. IC floated all made up stories to lure the investors and end users to the projects that they knew it will not take off in the time line . They adopted all unfair trade practices to trap the investors...to earn their commissions.. sadly a short term game. NOT beneficial to any one. I had also invested in the project through IC, but fortunately due to some other commitment I had to withdraw from it after paying Booking Amount. It took almost three months for me to get my money back, after a marathon running after IC and Gold Souk.

In that case did you get the full refund from GS. When we talk to them they say they will deduct some portion.

Suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

i got call from GS askign for allotment and payment of 10 % BSP plus EDC/IDC... i think its hightime we all get together and speak . can anyone give me /PM me ur contact number so that i can join the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Dissatisfied by Gold Souk

People who are dissatisfied by Gold Souk !!! and in favour of getting your hard earned money back..

Requesting all to join fb group...or you can join what apps group as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any progress on the project ? Heard recently that they have launched however I have not seen any marketing efforts from the Gold Souk group. Also they haven't received the Environmental Clearance as of date which is mandatory to even start digging.

This whole project is a farce.
    CommentQuote
  • yes totally agreed with Rajat.. I already chked with State environments and as per, Gold Souk still not get Environmental Clearance and without that they cannot start digging... Overall they are cheating with us.. W are already putting pressure on GS for refund.. Person who want refund from GS Pls join our FB group.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. i am a new member and currenlty invested in the Golf Links Project. Last week received info that Golf Links launched the foundation of the Project. Did the other investors receive any communication. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Better to ask for the refund from GS. They are totally fraud people. don't even pay any single penny more to these guys ... Its a very small group with lots of frauds etc ... Heard that they had some major litigation at hissar also..... Ask a good lawyer and plan for effective legal against them ... they will come on their knees...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes totally agree with Kapil. Most of us had invested in Dec'12(or Jan'13) and so its been more than 2 years but we havent heard any positive news from goldsouk.

We have been trying to get our money back from goldsouk from past 6 months but they have stopped replying to calls/emails.

They are totally trying to confiscate our hard earned money.

I suggest everyone who has invested in goldsouk sohna project to take the legal action against them. We tried to persuade them by talks but they have a fat skin. This project is completely a scam.

That was my first investment in real estate and turned out a blunder :(. Never ever invest in any of goldsouk project.
    CommentQuote
  • Refund

Peoples/Buyers who r interested for refund pls join our Facebook page "Gold_Souk_Sohna" page.. We will contact u shortly....

As of now everyone knows that GoldSouk is doing fraud with everyone.. Even they have not get all approval. If you chked that launched Ads in newspaper that is not for flats launching.. Overall they r making foolish to Buyer/Investors..
    CommentQuote
  • Its totally use less project . heard that they get money with builder-broker nexus from innocent investors.. . Better you guys approach the police/ huda etc .. and try to get the money back ... sohna would develop in minimum 10 years. so the money is almost stuck.

PS : I m not invested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • A group of people have initiated legal proceedings against Gold Souk for their project Golf Links in Sohna as they are frauds. They tied up with Investors Clinic to market the project. GS had collected the money 2 years back and are now refusing to refund the same.

As of now legal notices have been served to the builder which will be followed by more stringent legal action in a few days from now which might see their project come to a total stand still.

Please let us know incase there are people in this group too who would like to take the legal route as we can join hands as the motive remains the same.
    CommentQuote