Collapse

Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 1 2020
263 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Sir Ji .. i received a call from broker .. no website nothing ... sab hawwa mein hain ...

As long as return are concerned

1. ask for 2 to 3 % discount what broker is giving
    2. You time horizon should be atleast 2 years
    3. Be patient as there are no licenses in possession with this builder still in Haryana .. refer Town and Country planning website

Comment

Originally posted by sellerno007 View Post
      Sir Ji .. i received a call from broker .. no website nothing ... sab hawwa mein hain ...

As long as return are concerned

1. ask for 2 to 3 % discount what broker is giving
      2. You time horizon should be atleast 2 years
      3. Be patient as there are no licenses in possession with this builder still in Haryana .. refer Town and Country planning website

well finding Welcome to Gold Souk doesnt even need smart browsing skills

you wont find the project details anywhere as it's still in soft launch.. just sizes are disclosed which may also change later.

Comment

Originally posted by sellerno007 View Post
        I think 3490 is for sizes which are 1550 or more .. if you are getting 2 BHK in 3490 just do it!
        true... price for 2 bhk is not 3490 Rs anymore. I am not sure why builder is getting so optimistic... may be creating hype... only positive about the area is that it's on Sohna road which is already in place.. I have heard that some of the big builders have huge land banks in and around sohna but not sure how much it's true...

Comment

Gold Souk - reputed Delhi based developer

Guys,

I checked about Gold Souk Group and figured out that they have developed buildings across Delhi, gurgaon, Jaipur, Ludhiana, kochi, and chennai across all portfolios containing commercial, retail, housing as well.

I have a friend in kochi who owes a shop there in gold souk kochi and is very happy with the premises. He was mentioning that this group has very good development track record, however due to slowdown in retail, many committed retailers backed out during recession period from kochi. But now place is picked up and doing well.

Also got to know about the gold loan business this group is into.

They appear to be cash rich group as in today's time anybody in gold loan finance business can't be small.

I have heard about the township in Sohna they are coming up with and shall visit for sure. I'm currently in Chandigarh and planning to relocate to gurgaon in 2 years.

Rupert

Comment

The worst possible group to invest in. Major failure in retail malls across India. The Ludhiana Gold Souk Mall is a haunted place with not a single jewellery shop in operational condition since last two years.

The Ginger hotel located in the mall is surviving on Banquet parties & their guests staying overnight.

A group with massive track record of failure & flops in retail, clearly indicating no vision & a team of inexperienced people.

Comment

Good group to deal with - Gold Souk

I live in Ludhiana and own a shop in Gold Souk Ludhiana. This Group has done massive development in Ludhiana and its a beautiful mall. They had first big bazaar of punjab and many other retailers in that mall. They are converting the whole place into educational college and I feel its a great initiative on their part. Retail is slow throughout the country so it makes sense to utilize the premises for the most sunrise sector.

Before buying my shop, I visited their mall in Gurgaon which is fantastic and a piece of art. My cousin has seen their Kochi mall and its one of the best malls of Kerala.

In todays time delivery is the biggest problem with developers and I know so many incomplete buildings in Ludhiana of reputed builders. As a builder Gold Souk Group held their promise to deliver it on time. They are responsive and open to ideas. Dealings are fair and transparent.

I'm seeking details of their Sohna Gurgaon project and will be happy to consider the same.

Comment

nice offer to consider

I feel its a good deal to get anything worth 3690 around Gurgaon. I live in Ludhiana and I'm dealt with Gold Souk Group. They are fair and transparent people and most importantly committed to timelines.

I have asked my broker to check on this offer.
                Last edited December 17 2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Investor clinic is trying hard to sell this one..

The area as per them will be called Gurgaon Extension.. (Builder Broker lobby has not learnt from Noida Extension)

About promoters : Closely Held Family Group - Mr SK Gupta, Mr Amit Gupta, Mr Gaurav Gupta & Mr Ashish Gupta

Size and Price and Payment Plan, in the mailer

- Size

1250 sq ft - 2 bhk
                  1550 sq ft - 2 bhk + study
                  1750 sq ft - 3 bhk
                  1950 sq ft - 3 bhk + study
                  2350 sq ft - 4 bhk

- pre launch rate 3490 psf + other charges

- cheque in favor of "Aerens Gold Souk International Limited"

- booking amount - 10% + Pdc as detailed below

Payment plan 1

Booking - 10%

Within 60 days - 30% - to be collected as PDC

After 18 months - 20%

On possession - 40%

Payment plan 2

Booking - 10%

Within 30 days - 10% - to be collected as pdc

On launch - 10%

Balance on CLP

Documents Required- 2 photographs, Pan card , address proof

Comment

who in their right minds would be buying anything above 2500 in sohna? have you guys been there? it is just vast land with no habitation..no electricity, no security, no food joints, no jobs. then why would anyone buy anything in sohna? no matter what it would still be far away from gurgaon, delhi and faridabad.

so pls think before buying. just dont blindly follow the marketing gimmicks.

Comment

True there are vast land banks in place by many builders at it is seen as extention of Gurgaon towards Bhondsi and ahead.

Still Areans Gold souk people do not inspire confidence. What has happened to their Big project in Ludhiana- just no news, short of funds.

If it has to be Sohna or Sohna extn better go with reputed builders with track record and strong financials as Sohna will take a long time to mature and they cannot rely on installments from buyers only. Strong sale and activity on ground in inverse order is required.

Doubt if Areans will be able to achieve both hence the soft launch.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X