Collapse

Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 1 2020
263 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Gold Souk Golf Links, Gold Souk, Sohna, Gurgaon

Hi. i am a new member and currenlty invested in the Golf Links Project. Last week received info that Golf Links launched the foundation of the Project. Did the other investors receive any communication. Thanks

Comment

Better to ask for the refund from GS. They are totally fraud people. don't even pay any single penny more to these guys ... Its a very small group with lots of frauds etc ... Heard that they had some major litigation at hissar also..... Ask a good lawyer and plan for effective legal against them ... they will come on their knees...

Comment

Yes totally agree with Kapil. Most of us had invested in Dec'12(or Jan'13) and so its been more than 2 years but we havent heard any positive news from goldsouk.

We have been trying to get our money back from goldsouk from past 6 months but they have stopped replying to calls/emails.

They are totally trying to confiscate our hard earned money.

I suggest everyone who has invested in goldsouk sohna project to take the legal action against them. We tried to persuade them by talks but they have a fat skin. This project is completely a scam.

That was my first investment in real estate and turned out a blunder . Never ever invest in any of goldsouk project.
        Last edited January 27 2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Refund

Peoples/Buyers who r interested for refund pls join our Facebook page "Gold_Souk_Sohna" page.. We will contact u shortly....

As of now everyone knows that GoldSouk is doing fraud with everyone.. Even they have not get all approval. If you chked that launched Ads in newspaper that is not for flats launching.. Overall they r making foolish to Buyer/Investors..

Comment

Its totally use less project . heard that they get money with builder-broker nexus from innocent investors.. . Better you guys approach the police/ huda etc .. and try to get the money back ... sohna would develop in minimum 10 years. so the money is almost stuck.

PS : I m not invested in this project.

Comment

A group of people have initiated legal proceedings against Gold Souk for their project Golf Links in Sohna as they are frauds. They tied up with Investors Clinic to market the project. GS had collected the money 2 years back and are now refusing to refund the same.

As of now legal notices have been served to the builder which will be followed by more stringent legal action in a few days from now which might see their project come to a total stand still.

Please let us know incase there are people in this group too who would like to take the legal route as we can join hands as the motive remains the same.

Comment

Oh... a few days back only I too heard that GS Sohna project is total fail. This may fall into legal complications.... quite right mr. Rajat.

Comment

I believe now the project is launched but not much demand in market...

Comment

Heard that a group of investors filed a criminal complaint with EOW Gurgaon Police against the builder. The Director was called at the police department and was questioned about the bookings made even before the license has been granted.

This resulted in putting pressure on Gold Souk to refund the entire money to the investors (approx 10 in number) with 12% interest. Now even the agents involved are being questioned by EOW for so-called illegal bookings.

Comment

I am also interesting in refund but not reply by gold souk. Please update how to file a case in EOW.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X